• Show
Clear All

How do I preserve chillies
    Have dried a lot, even pickled some
    Can I turn them into a paste or something

Comment

sausage roll, no sauce.

Comment

Potato and beet salad, with hot peppers and pickles. (Cold, great for this hot day.)
        "We ought never do wrong when people are looking." - Mark Twain

Comment

found the old girls stash of chocolate cooking chips ..lol..ate them !

Comment

sausages cooked in a hot curry sauce, mashed spud ,carrots n brussel sprouts.

Comment

CHICKEN N VEGETABLE SOUP with PRAWN DUMPLINGS N CRUMPETS.

Comment

what am i eating? every damn thing i can find. went two days without eating while "cleaning out" for a colonoscopy.
                smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

smoked pork sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by anoydas 666 View Post
                    sausages cooked in a hot curry sauce, mashed spud ,carrots n brussel sprouts.
                    Curried sprouts noyd? I don't know weather to cry or laugh.... Breakfast time here and herself just cooked some nice steak sausage's gonna have these babies with toasted sourdough and brown sauce.

Comment

very nice super yum yum. somebody's got itchy arse

Comment

That actually looks good,

Itchy arse followed by a visit to the toilet and hop on the gravy train lol

My parents use to ram sprouts down my neck at Christmas time telling me they are good for me, I prefer to look back at it as some form of abuse or punishment lol

Comment

I love them, real acid taste lol. nice with a stew.

Comment

a bowl of cereal for roughage, a plate of bacon for flavor. plus, the fat level in my blood was getting low...
                            smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

I'm in the process of making myself a nice large poutine.
                              I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

breakfast time here . been living out of a suitcase over this past week , eating crap food and drinking maybe too much beer so it's tomato and onion flavoured sausage , an egg and toasted sourdough ...burrppp ...

Comment

Working...
                                X