No announcement yet.

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spicy deep fried chicken and leftover zaa....

Comment

next days leftover stew the best on toast.

Comment

Cheap frozen prawns fried in butter, soy, teriyaki, bbq and Montreal BBQ spice and a drizzle of lemon

Last edited by TheForgotten; 04-25-2020, 21:18.

Comment

Homemade lentil soup.

Comment

Sprouted whole grain California-style bread, toasted, with butter and a bit of honey on it for the old immune system. Several Crunchmaster flax seed and quinoa crackers, with a small amount of Coastal sharp, white, crumbly, British, aged cheddar cheese. Small bowl of Korean kimchee. Black French roast coffee. Mango seltzer water.

Comment

I ate way too much today.... made chicken in the oven and donated 1/2 to a soup i made....
              Chicken, rice, sausage and potato soup....
              The chicken was cooked in chicken noodle soup w BBQ sauce and Montreal BBQ spice
              Winkler sausage, plus dashes of soy, teriyaki, Kraft chicken & rib BBQ sause, salt & pepper

Comment

nice work forgotten.
                an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

Homemade smoked turkey soup, from the smoked turkey carcass and scraps the other night, with cubed golden spuds, sliced Alaska-grown carrots, sliced red onions, sliced celery, chopped green sweet bell pepper, frozen organic whole green beans, frozen organic green sweet peas, frozen organic white sweet corn, garlic, rosemary, thyme, sage, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and, upon serving, some organic corn chips crumbled on top for croutons.

Deluxe dinner salad on the side with most of the same veggie ingredients, minus the frozen stuff. With homemade ranch dressing.

Pretty darned tasty, and chased down with a mango seltzer water and a Matanuska Brewing 'Wee Heavy (Scot) Ale' @ 7.4% abv.

Dirt-mixing to do for my wife's veggie start planting, which is still on-going.

Comment

DARRELL LEA FRESH LIQUORICE.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_big_bud! View Post
                      nice work forgotten.
                      Thanx mang....
                      Originally posted by anoydas 666 View Post
                      DARRELL LEA FRESH LIQUORICE.
                      Izzat the Australian soft licorice? Tastes like heaven....

Comment

Whole, skillet-fried, breaded (what were 14" before beheading) rainbow trout (3 of them; one each), caught yesterday by my younger son on his ice fishing adventure, breaded in whole wheat pastry flour that was seasoned with granulated garlic, black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, sea salt, and onion powder, fried crispy on both sides in coconut oil, while still whole.

Fresh feeeesh.

Comment

spag n cheese n chilli sauce for tea tonight.

Comment

Jalapeno cheddar smokies....

Comment

spag bol and grated parmesan from the smelly cheese shop !

Comment

Cooking some sliced pork loin on a skillet and at the store today I picked up salmon, black tip shark and bison. Tried to go plant based again, but it didn't work lol. Can't even begin to explain how sick and starving I felt, despite eating until I was gonna pop. Never again.

Comment

Working...
                                X