What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL Football!!!!!!!

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Footballllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFL preseason football starts today - YEA!

H

896.gif

Primprimo

Yeah.....

Yeah.....

Way too long.... Big Props to Darryl Green And Art Monk... RIP Sean Taylor... Hail To The Redskins!!!!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW

time to defend the crown!!!
Jerz reppin the GIANTS!!!!!!

hate to say it primo, but youll be battling philly for last place this year.
altho history states that the skins win the year after the giants do, so who knows.
the pats will come back to earth being they cant cheat anymore.
we all kno what happened in the superbowl w/o all that video of the other teams plays.
bellechik went from a genius to a cheating closet retard in 1 week :muahaha:

ConceptOfSleep

Primprimo said:
Way too long.... Big Props to Darryl Green And Art Monk... RIP Sean Taylor... Hail To The Redskins!!!!

Hell Yes!!! Glad to see another Skins fan!!:D

Im so glad Darryl got inducted...He was always amazing...I remember seeing him at a game at Veteran Stadium against the Eagles...He must have benn pushin at 40 and still keeping up with some of the faster WRs in the league...

CF, I know Im breaking big rules, but as a Jersey boy, I still gotta root for the Skins!! I think its truly gonna be the Skins and the Giants facing down for 1st in the East.... Like you said we got some history about trailing you fellas into a title the next year...91 was it...Jeesh...Talk about a drought. Dallas and Philly are gonna be draggin there sorry asses around all season though, so its all good :D

Im fuckin pumped for this season!! The offseason is much to long... Time to gorge myself on nachos, pizza, cheesesteaks, wings and beer all fall and winter! :woohoo:

:joint:

Last edited:

ConceptOfSleep

ultimate12 said:
go skins! :smoke:

Hell yeah!!

Skins on the board with only a little over a minute into the game!

Im so glad footballs rockin again, the damn offseason was killin me...and Im actually glad they are televising some decent Preseason games for once...

:joint:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
My team sucks more than all of yours. Nanner nanner nanner. We've already lost our two 1st round pics. Not a good year to be a Chefs fan. Great googly moogly!

"Big Blue Wrecking Crew?" When did the LA Dodgers start playing football?

cocktail frank said:
BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW

bellechik went from a genius to a cheating closet retard in 1 week :muahaha:

LMFAO I second that, BTW im reppin the other Manning. I think everyone knows where he plays.

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!

S

strain_searcher

Enough of Bret fart he is very over rated. How many interceptions did he throw to get the record. When is los angeles going to get a football team?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
going to be very interesting watching Favre play for my team the

J-E-T-S....... Jets....Jets... JETS!

Oh, I realize that one man cannot make a team great but we've lacked true talent in that slot and would therefore help to expose other weaknesses by finally having a top QB.