What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

celtics vs lakers who you got ?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Styles P said:
hahahaha but there all still going home to their huge houses to fuck their supermodel wives.

I'm thinking those supermodel wives are gonna get an angry fucking tonight. Especially Kobe's wife. Feel sorry for her.

cain23456

anybody besides me think kobe wife been given it up to some1 else to get even? to quote johnnie taylor " who's making love to your ol' lady while you were out making love."

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
boooooooooooooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Lets see i won.. a 12 pack, 20 bucks worth of drinks at a bar, 40 bucks, and a blow job! Now thats some good winnings :D

Americangrower

Veteran
Americangrower said:
What a joke....come on now,....... ARE YOU REF's GOING TO LET THEM PLAY OR WHAT......

Garnet... had 2 of the best blocks all night...= 2 fouls :cuss: out of game :cuss: soft d :cuss: bleeping refs

Game 6 blow out.......THanks LA for letting us WIN at home :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange you guys rock :joint:

Boy this guy knows his shit ..... and a sexy MOFo toooooooooooooo....lol :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
HeLL'S YeSSSs!GO BEANTOWN..........not really a celtics fan but deff.not a LA fan,no offence.....
Mm

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Bababooey said:
I'm thinking those supermodel wives are gonna get an angry fucking tonight. Especially Kobe's wife. Feel sorry for her.

Another kobe hater. 1st he gives up, then he tries a 1 on 4. He an asshole no mater what he does. They had 3 people on him, nobody on the lakers team could hit a shot. In this game he was the only person to "attempted"(and a failed attempt it was) to play defense. Get out of here with that kobe hatin bullshit, and this is why he wanted to be traded.

On another tip. The celtics dug the lakers a new asshole. Damn i was hurt. I didnt even watch the 4th quarter. It hurt to much.

Good call to everybody who pick the celtics from the beginning. Buttholes were right.

GO LAKERS :spank: :spank:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
sorry but you had to either be a very patreiotic fan or delusional to not see it coming. Either that or not a basketball fan, or you were under a rock for along long time. i hate boston, and i could give 2 shits about LA.

W

Wunderkind

KG went insane last night. Yelling profanities, crying, screaming and yelling, and saying random names and phrases until he was able to calm himself down.