What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

celtics vs lakers who you got ?

B

bagseed77

ok , ill take the lakers. kobes been there before , he will step up . i had the ncaa thread. there are some bball fans here. bag

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea kobe will have to deal with a treo of incredible pt producers, even tho kobe could score 50 any given night, he has to score that every night. Tough call to say the least i say boston in 7, garnet, allen, and pierce...not to mention the 3 pt snipers they have. I like the lakers but i dont know if they can hang seven games with boston i liked how they made short work of detroit. Should be a dope series...

G

grapepunched

i got lakers, winning by at least 10...

but hey, i'm a lakers fan... thank god they got rid of shaq and let gestalt have some say so this year...

-gp

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
CELTICS! Not that I really care that much it's just all my friends are Lakers fans so I want to see them loose.

cain23456

lakers lost both games this year to them. if ray allen bring his a game it's a wrap!!! the two of them don't like each other so im sure he's bringing it. im feeling a sweep but i will give them lakers 1 game bc the no call fouls will go their way in at least 1 game in la

I hate both of them.. the celtics with their hired help and I am a warriors fan therefore I hate the lakers! This all seems pretty convenient for the nba and david stern though! I heard a guy say that stern would have laid down in the lane to make sure that boston diddnt loose that game 7 to atlanta!

TwoOhSix!

You guys are trippin, the Celtics look like shit in the playoffs. Couldn't win 1 game in Atlanta or Cleveland, finally Ray Allen came alive in the Spurs series. Who knows which Ray Allen will appear in the Finals. Although Paul Pierce is playing incredibly, Kobe is still the MVP and I take Lakers in 7.

Is it true that the reason that Ray Allen is playing like shit because someone has A hit out on his mother? It may be rumor but I have heard it several places! trip!

Dr. Bloom

LAKERS in 6. Boston is a great team, but the Lakers have been playing dominant basketball throughout the playoffs while Boston has faltered a bit. It will be close, but I think Kobe and Co. will take it. (Though I am also a Lakers Fan) :headbange

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in supreme BB heaven w/ this match-up! :jump: Been a C's fan all my life, and it's a sad thing I can't fit in to my old "Beat L.A." C's shirt.

Lakers have been playing the best for sure, top offense, but I have to go w/ the C's in 7! Paul Pierce grew up in the shadow of the forum, and always plays his best vs. lakers, watch out for him to be the real X factor.

Can't have young Luke rubbing that shit in his dad's face! C's, baby!

J

jaw

i think i will bet the under in all the boston home games, and the over in the lakers home games. i hit the under tonight. right on =]

Latest posts

Latest posts