What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

D

dankiestog

GO BOLTs.....games about to start...CHARGERS baby....watch out.. & Da boys better pull it out..

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Vikings just douched the Bears with a 55 yard field goal in the last seconds of the game.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Why are the cowboys scared to hit tom brady?? man looooks like the pats got the cowboys# whos watching this 1?? hi def 1080 p :p

BROWNS beat the fish 41-31
edwards gets 3 td's
no picks
run d still shaky

but they are 3-3, played NE very well and are 2-1 in the division
and got thext week off....it is looking good

nycdfan042 said:
Why are the cowboys scared to hit tom brady?? man looooks like the pats got the cowboys# whos watching this 1?? hi def 1080 p :p
Cowboys changed there #,its unlisted now,lol.Great game so far. Peace and stay safe,PVP :joint:

Green Bowl Packers :joint:

212764439_e7bdc8974d_m.jpg

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
it's about time the vikings win... we lose to lions, green bay, and kc. that says it all right there. all day peterson comes to the rescue and last year's #1 rush defense!

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Well the cowboys where beaten by more than I thought they would be....lol Indy on nov 4th is going to be crazy

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
All Hail the GreenBay Packers and all their fans! 5-1! Though I was a bit miffed that they beat the Vikings in Minissota, lost to the Bears @ home, then the Vikings beat the Bears in Chicago. What's up w/dat? Great job on D yesterday boys! Got a tough schedule coming up after the bye. Fight! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Time2Unite said:
All Day Peterson does it again...what a maniac....rookie of the yr!!

Broke Chuck Foremans previous '70's Vikings record for single game running yards by 24 yards [224] .. crazy :headbange

blAsia

Cowboys got to improve the D, but they can beat anybody. Just because they haven't doesn't mean they can't.

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who's ripped off 5 straight wins?

who's ripped off 5 straight wins?

the G-Men
5-2!!!! :jump:
them cowgirls need to watch their asses,
GIANTS are coming for em

trouble

Veteran
JJScorpio said:
How many combined wins do those 5 teams have? They are going to get their chance with New England soon.

If your refering to the N.Y. G-ants, the 5 teams they beat have a combined record of 10-22. The G-Ants have played only one real team Dallas and they didnt beat them.

Washington 4-2
Eagles 2-4
Jets 1-6
Atlanta 1-6
S.F. 2-4

TOTAL: 10-22 A real powerful record !

Last edited: