What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

S

strain_searcher

Skinny I appreciate your love but I see 2-4 happening. I say SF v.s patriots in SB but dont mark my words Im taking a long shot LOL

garlic city gro said:
WOOOHOOO!!!! Niners go 2-0 in their divsion!!!!

Sorry BWB you guys got robbed with that time out!!!!! Seems like you guys alaways get screwed on those stupid calls?

GCG
What a joke. Say it slow seabass CONSISTENCY!!!!! We got job'd, But i dont whine about it , we shoulda handled buisness earlier in the game and we wouldnt be kickin in ot! Sure did think we beat'em though.

your boys 2-0 both in division! lookin good.....
browns next week...i will be drunk!

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
GO SKINS! Hope they whip up on the Eagles tonite. MNF rocks!

EDIT: 2-0 baby! Eagles suck! McNabb is washed up!

Last edited:
Cowboys since i was 10.I never flip flop.Randy White (Manster),back in the day was a mean SOB,lol.Good luck this year everyone,Dallas has Da Bears up next,gonna be a good one.I love FootBall,got the NFL package so i dont miss nothin :joint: .Peace and stay safe,PVP :headbange

G

United at home to Chelsea today. Should be interesting to see how they play without Jose.

Piffington

Yeah good game, they stepped up bigtime in the second half and stopped the skins right in their tracks. Let's hope the D gains momentum from this win and continues it into next week's big game...Mcnabb and Co. coming to town.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
cocktail frank said:
Giants are 1-2!!!!! :woohoo:
any smack out of the skins fans?
what a great 2nd half for the g-men.

Nope, no smack. The skins coaching staff gave that game to the Giants in the second half. No killer instinct.

D

dankiestog

Dam new coach ......Bolts lose ...to Bret and his 420 TD to tie all time....****EN DBs need to step it up...

GO BOLT...

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
I don't fallow football that close but, why the hell would the bolts fire a coach with such a good record? Seems to be hurting them this year.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
FrankRizzo said:
I don't fallow football that close but, why the hell would the bolts fire a coach with such a good record? Seems to be hurting them this year.

As dumb as that sounds, they compounded the problem by hiring a coach that has been a loser everytime he is a head coach. Us Redskins fans know to stay miles away from Norv Turner lol.