What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

G

Carolina Panthers right here baby, and guys seriously don't argue over dumb shit... football is just a game.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
that team from that certain midwestern town known for its big shoulders and hog butchering to da world, DA BEARS!!! and in rest of the world footies the Amsterdam Ajax.

peace -fb

G

lc00p4 said:
moss is a beast and you know it. SUPERFREAK! he was way faster in his viking days... just watch the "pulla randy moss" video on youtube and you will bow down!

Yeah as a Bills fan I am Kinda not looking forward to playing the Pats, they look real good beside the cheating lol.

Last edited:
HighAgain said:
Yeah as a Bills fan I am Kinda not looking forward to playing the Pats, they look real good beside the cheating lol.

Haha I'm worried that this espionage is going to result in us losing draft picks, but who cares we still have TB. :rasta:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bleed green and gold (the ugliest color combination on the planet. :D ). (Green Bay Packers for those not familiar.)

And my other football team - Westham United. Go Hammers!

D

dankiestog

the bolts got lucky...with a trick play ...come on LT does that every year get with it....GO CHARGERS....cant steal signs anymore Pats here comes the bolts...DBs dont let me down this week...

D

dankiestog

BOlts got muder by that guy Tom again...maybe next time.....

GO CHARGERS....

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Dankiestog- Sorry man, but the Pats had to take your team down to show they don't need to cheat to be a good team. Maybe next time. Go Patriots!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
0-2 giants baby!!!!!!
if we had a defense that could manage to tackle/cover/pressure the qb, we'd be 16-0

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
vikings 1-1... detroit stomped on us with the pass game. we have bomb corners and safeties too! kansas here we come!

HCSmyth

Maybe if the Bills, Giants and Jets put all there teams together NY State would have a team that could actually make it to the playoffs this season.

G

WOOOHOOO!!!! Niners go 2-0 in their divsion!!!!

Sorry BWB you guys got robbed with that time out!!!!! Seems like you guys alaways get screwed on those stupid calls?

GCG