What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
TITANS, baby...best soccer team in the NFL. 1/0 so far...got the Colts next week...we're f**ked...maybe.... :headbange

G

D Rock said:
go panthers!

Steve Smith is Awesome!

Panthers are my team As i now live in NC, I lived in Tampa, FL and was routing for the Bucs but they have really pissed me off the past couple of years so I made the switch to a panthers fan, I still route for my bucs though.
Cool I am a North Carolina resident as well but I was born & raised here. I've moved away and always come back.

All I can say is at least you aren't another transplant from New York!

I think Steve Smith will have a decent year. Delhomme needs to pass the ball better this year. If he doesn't play well they need to start David Carr. A guy I actually think could be a star but Houston's line sucked and he wasn't getting any protection.

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
demonicaardvark said:
denver broncos... think your team is tough? we'll break your neck.
too early for that joke.
at least the docs said today that he shouldn't be paralyzed, thats a plus!

GO GIANTS!!!!
BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i wasn't digging chad johnson's nfl hall of fame jacket... i like his little spanish dance he does or whatever that is... shit makes me crack up everytime. terrell owens also makes me laugh when he does the snap. touchdown celebrations are awesome!

NOKUY

Veteran
my attention span is so short that i cant watch a single minute of football.

since im in "bronco country" when they play I go grocery shopping.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Pinball Wizard said:
TITANS, baby...best soccer team in the NFL. 1/0 so far...got the Colts next week...we're f**ked...maybe.... :headbange

Titans Baby Vince young is the truth, brown 175 or so yards Titans, Titans Titans

K+ to you pinball wizard.

The Cleveland Browns-greatest franchise in football, rebuilding since 1999.

w00f!

and i always had a soft spot for the nestea plunge! :joint:

Last edited:

thcbound

demonicaardvark said:
denver broncos... think your team is tough? we'll break your neck.

You are obviously a classless piece of garbage. And your team barely scratched out a win over the depleted and young Bills, so I wouldn't talk so tough if I were a Broncos fan (which thankfully I am not).

Go Bills, and God Bless Kevin Everett

Last edited:

Piffington

Yeah, it's great news the dude from the Bills is gonna walk again. Looks like the browns might end up starting Brady Quinn already on Sunday seeing as they just traded Frye to Seattle.
Damn ESPN gave me a sick stomach when they reported Eli was going to be out for a month but every other sporting news site says he's day to day. Hope ESPN's sources don't know what they're talking about.
Unless Coughlin and Eli are trying to hide the fact that he does have a seperated shoulder and play him anyway which could backfire on them if he gets hit hard again and then we'll be stuck with Jared "Pillsbury Doughboy" Lorenzen for the rest of the season.
We need Tiki back!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
you actually need jacobs back!!! tiki is long gone bro, no offense. haha, get it. plaxico is a stud no doubt though. even though i'm not a browns fan, they got potential once they add more weapons to their team. that is good to hear kevin everett will walk again. i just suffered a spinal injury a couple weeks ago and it always sucks to hear when you might not be able to walk again, but i came out lucky. dre bly and champ bailey are gonna do some work.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Bearss. It is a painful thing, but ya gotta love the grit of the D. We got a new play where grossmistake gets his leg broke, then we can have a chance.
H

G

i was pleased with the way the bears defense played, SD got real lucky with that goofy trick play and then the shanked punt hit one of our cover guys...sucks...the offense doesn't look good at all, i actually think its time to get ready for orton, he's a big dude who will stand and deliver the football and isn't going to fumble snaps and shit...grossman just isn't getting it and griese doesn't get me very excited...i thought benson looked really slow and i can't tolerate the fumbling thing....kansas city really sucks so i'm sure we will score once or twice on defense in that game and the offense won't matter...unfortunately i think the division is going to be really tough this year, minnesota and green bay both look good...

Although we're a bunch of cheaters, GO PATS! I wonder if Randy Moss was worth a 4th round pick? hmmm. This week should be an interesting one against LT and Merriman, but I'm confident that even without two key defensive players we can pull it out.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
In the NFL, I used to be a Bucs fan before they lost their coach and traded all their players away. In the other football, it would have to be the American womens team. They look so much better bent over than some 300 lb. fat guy!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
moss is a beast and you know it. SUPERFREAK! he was way faster in his viking days... just watch the "pulla randy moss" video on youtube and you will bow down!

Latest posts

Latest posts