No announcement yet.

REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUUUUUUUCK! I'm so pissed off the chargers beat the colts. now who the fuck is gonna beat the patriots? The burden of beating beating the patriots now rests on either the packers or the giants cuz the chargers certainly aint gonna do it (especially without LT and Philip Rivers possibly). Shit man. I was really looking forward to colts vs patriots. I'm SOOOO FUCKIN ANGRY!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHH
    peace
    - "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

- "the more you train, the more people there are who are slower and weaker than you" and "no pain no gain".

Phillipians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".

Comment

Originally posted by o.gkushowns
      now who the fuck is gonna beat the patriots?
      Our boys in Green & Gold that's who!!! Go Pack! Go Brett SI sportsman of the year! Go Grant, and Jennings and Driver! go Go GO!

FUCKEM
      Proud member of the FAM
      "Don't sweat the petty things, but always pet the sweaty things"
      Life is NOT "like a box of chocolates (Ya never know what you're gonna get)".
      No, life is more like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today could burn your butt tomorrow!
      Larry the Cable Guy

RIP my Brothers Big T. & Smokey Joe
      I promote truth! If you want something sugarcoated..Go get some donuts

Comment

don't think chargers got a chance? did you see cromartie, sproles, turner, merriman, and all those other bolt players play their heart out? c'mon, indy won last year and they got a taste of the superbowl.

giants played pretty good too. should be a good game at lambeau.
        it's koopa bitches. think [box] think

M.U.R.D.A -> COMMANDRO

Comment

I was raised a Miami Dolphins fan so I root for any team that plays the Patriots (cheaters). I really don't want to see them tie the untouchable record. I wish I could have seen Marino get a damn ring! Now I have to settle for his nervous commentary on HBO and NBC...lol. Poor Dan The Man I still love you dude!!! I got a picture with you!
          1972 DOLPHINS BABY!!!

"Got my first piece of ass smokin' blunts with hash..."

You would think I had a curfew the way I'm goin in!

I AM AN HVAC/R EXPERT TECHNICIAN AND INSTALLER. HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED ANY HELP!

HUNGRY PEOPLE DON'T STAY HUNGRY FOR LONG!!!

Comment

did you see cromartie, sproles, turner, merriman
            True but you need to play a perfect game to beat the patriots and i just can't see them doing that (and i was the one saying baltimore had a chance). Theyre gonna need a fumble, a pick and some good ass special teams plays to stand a chance.

The patriots have a perfect record for a reason. did you guys watch the jaguars vs patriots game. Jacksonville played dam good football but a fumble and an interception killed them.

nothings impossible but this is gonna be a hard one.

Our boys in Green & Gold that's who!!!
            No doubt these guys are serious contenders. If the giants play them that would be ok aswell. it'll be the best superbowl ever if the patriots loose. (hate them so much)
            peace
            - "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

- "the more you train, the more people there are who are slower and weaker than you" and "no pain no gain".

Phillipians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".

Comment

GO GIANTS! TAKE DOWN THE CHEATERS!

Comment

YEY!!!!!!
                GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS!!! YOU DID IT!!!! YOU ROCK!!!

Comment

Dolphins can pop the bubbly! Down with the cheats!!!! And f randy moss!

Comment

quote from 9/17/2007
                    Originally posted by cocktail frank
                    0-2 giants baby!!!!!!
                    if we had a defense that could manage to tackle/cover/pressure the qb, we'd be 16-0
                    somewhat sage like prediction?
                    am i the new nostradomus?
                    perhaps not, but since we learned to rush the qb, good things happen!

GO GIANTS !!!!

I NEVER SAW THIS COMING AFTER WEEK 2.
                    but ill take it.
                    this is glory boys! first sb win since early 91.
                    thats 1 NY sports team monkey off my back.
                    now to concentrate on the ;rangers,knicks and mets.
                    What strain blows Frank's mind???
                    Originally posted by George Carlin
                    “Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
                    every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
                    And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
                    where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
                    But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
                    He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
                    the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
                    R.I.P. Buckeye

Comment

Working...
                    X