What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

bingobongo

I knew it! Check my post on 12-14-07. Romo has his head up his butt! Eagles played a great game.

Off subject... This town will explode if the Bucks repeat last year's bloody shamble. Come on Coach Tressel... he's our man. GO BUCKS!

Sorry, couldn't help it.
Stay Safe,
BB

86hz6kx.jpg

if you cant win em all at least win one

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
I'm really happy for the dolphins. You can't wish a winless season on anyone... except the patriots! Hoping minesota loose tonight so new orleans can steal the wildcard spot (like the saints). hopefuly the bears will be pumped tonite despite being outa the race.
peace

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
all day peterson is gonna give it to the bears! chester and peterson = left jab, right hook. game over baby!!! last week 3 different defensive tackles got picks. mess with the vikings and get purple rain all over you.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
VIKINGS VIKINGS VIKINGS!!! adrian "all day/cashier" peterson will make you pay!!! i can almost smell the playoffs...

-BG-

lc00p4 said:
VIKINGS VIKINGS VIKINGS!!! adrian "all day/cashier" peterson will make you pay!!! i can almost smell the playoffs...

Vikings definetly looks strong but I doubt their QB....Peterson is one hell of a back :yes:

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
lc00p4 said:

:yeahthats

Let's just hope Peterson brings more yards tonight, than what he brought at the Pack... :laughing:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
tarvaris jackson is 8-2 as a starter. his qb rating was above 100 until last night when he "fumbled" to peterson because peterson started to close his arms too early, threw a couple gimme pics, and almost got injured for the 3rd or 4th time. when he makes good veteran decisions, he has the chance to be our next franchise qb. the cashier has been a little disappointing since he has been fumbling a lot, but the vikings got A LOT of rookie starters. watch out redskins!!! much love to redskins and sean taylor, RIP. he could have been the best overall free safety to ever play the game, but he still is in my eyes.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
somehow the pack cannot beat the bears. 2 of 3 of their overall losses are to them. at least they got #2 seed in lock right?

go vikes!!!

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
TITANS TITANS TITANS TITANS TITANS TITANS TITANS TITANS TITANS TITANS TITANS

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
damn vikes! such an unreliable team. we need to beat the broncs! skins need to lose to dallas too, but romo and TO are out because they got it locked up. also the packers losing screwed us too. you guys should have won! now there is hope for others to clinch wildcards. prepare for next week...

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Do Tenesse have to beat indy to get that wildcard spot or is there another possibility?
Would be cool to see them in the playoffs, like their style of playing
peace

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
o.gkushowns said:
Do Tenesse have to beat indy to get that wildcard spot or is there another possibility?
Would be cool to see them in the playoffs, like their style of playing
peace
Yes, the Titans have to beat the Colts next week in order to knock the Browns out of the play offs and clinch the last wild card position.
Too bad about the Pack. They are just as inconsistant as the Vickings Ic00p4. They just had a few lucky wins this season. Just as many piss poor games as great games.