What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

I Represent the RAIDERS and the whole RAIDER NATION. sure we lost week 1 to the lions, but it sure did feel good to score some points. Who is your team? Rep your team american football or not!

G

Sorry to hear you're a Raiders fan!!!!

Sorry to hear you're a Raiders fan!!!!

J/K bro. They are my AFC home team!!!!

:headbange I'm a true Niners fan at heart!!!!!!! :headbange They had be biting my finger nails last night!!!!! I hope the D-line gets into shape soon?????

Go Niners!!!!!
GCG

D

dankiestog

GO BOLTs.....CHARGERS baby....next week is the test.....come on rivers dont let me down..

M

Mr. Nevermind

FC Barcelona!! Més que un club

Might want to change the name of the thread to rep your favorite NFL team. Football the world over is what USA calls soccer. NFl is well just the NFL, kind of their own made up sport . really since 1920, but football clubs have been playing for a long time. for exapmle FC barcelona was formed in 1899. Sorry to be a stickler but on an international site jacking the term of football is a bit confusing. Hell i live in the states and still dont use the word soccer, NFL is NFL and soccer is football.

Nevermind

Last edited:
garlic city gro said:
J/K bro. They are my AFC home team!!!!

:headbange I'm a true Niners fan at heart!!!!!!! :headbange They had be biting my finger nails last night!!!!! I hope the D-line gets into shape soon?????

Go Niners!!!!!
GCG
IM a RAIDER and never once rooted for the niners, but i Do keep up locally and you guys have done alot of work with that team over the past 4 years. Big win for ya last night!Division victory's arent the easy to come by...just ask us.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
heavybongloads said:
carolina panthers

1-0 this season

go panthers!

Steve Smith is Awesome!

Panthers are my team As i now live in NC, I lived in Tampa, FL and was routing for the Bucs but they have really pissed me off the past couple of years so I made the switch to a panthers fan, I still route for my bucs though.

G

BWB I know how hardcore you Raider fans are!!!! I'm married to 1!!!!!! She's out of control!!!!!

She's always telling me that if I root for the raiders i'm not PC!!!

Niner's fan true and true, but i still like having the raiders win!!!!!

GCG

Mr. Nevermind said:
FC Barcelona!! Més que un club

Might want to change the name of the thread to rep your favorite NFL team. Football the world over is what USA calls soccer. NFl is well just the NFL, kind of their own made up sport . really since 1920, but football clubs have been playing for a long time. for exapmle FC barcelona was formed in 1899. Sorry to be a stickler but on an international site jacking the term of football is a bit confusing. Hell i live in the states and still dont use the word soccer, NFL is NFL and soccer is football.

Nevermind

Nevermind
I said Rep your football team american or elsewhere. all are welcome here, i think we already have a manchester united fan here. take one more look at the first post and read it real slow..........

G

I just love good old American FOOTBALL.Gee I wonder since this is the start of the AMERICAN FOOTBALL season,that this particular thread is about the kickass game of AMERICAN FOOTBALL.Christ MN you just have to show your piddly mental superiority and understanding of everything that matters haha.I don't see any confused Europeans stomping their feet,only one rather pitiful american...Find another thread to strut your stuff man this is for us regular people that like football.

G

The American said:
I just love good old American FOOTBALL.Gee I wonder since this is the start of the AMERICAN FOOTBALL season,that this particular thread is about the kickass game of AMERICAN FOOTBALL.Christ MN you just have to show your piddly mental superiority and understanding of everything that matters haha.I don't see any confused Europeans stomping their feet,only one rather pitiful american...Find another thread to strut your stuff man this is for us regular people that like football.

American there's no need for that. besides like BWB said MR. N needs to read the first post again real slow.

GCG

EddietheGreat

Don't really watch NFL football, but I will go with the Panthers for that. Otherwise its Rugby Union for me (also called football), then my teams are the Irish and New Zealand all blacks!

G

NFL is well just the NFL,kind of their own made up sport???Do you have to demean even American football the way you demean everything american while you live here???God I'm out till your off.. bad taste in mouth when someone can actually demean the NFL "sort of made up" by stupid Americans,you ooze shit with every reply..

M

Mr. Nevermind

i must have skimmed over, i was wrong and apologize. usually around this time each year there are NFLers that get a lil pissy when you mention football ( soccer) . Obviously Backwoodburner is not one of those peoel and its good to see.

Nevermind

American, grow up.

M

Mr. Nevermind

The American said:
NFL is well just the NFL,kind of their own made up sport???Do you have to demean even American football the way you demean everything american while you live here???God I'm out till your off.. bad taste in mouth when someone can actually demean the NFL "sort of made up" by stupid Americans,you ooze shit with every reply..

Never did i say " made up by stupid americans" . What i did say is that it is a sport that was created in the 1920's and use's the name of a sport that has been around much longer. Nothing to argue about , its a fact. You just looking for a fight?

Nevermind

Last edited:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!! adrian peterson scored his first TD on sunday with that amazing bobble catch! not sure about how tarvaris will do throwing, but that guy is a stud with the running game... #1 against the run, we will shut all down! defense is best in 10 years! i like to watch everybody though to see some sweet plays...

Latest posts

Latest posts