Golf...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buzzmobile
    Let's see... if I start today by the time I hit 75 (not on scorecard) I'll have it down! Would you recommend a 60 degree wedge for the "Flag Shot"? I'm sure the conditions for the shot will come up this Wednesday out on the links with my partner. Boy will he be surprised! You're the best trouble in the whole world.

As ever,
    buzzmobile

Dear Mr. Buzzmobile,

Let me apologize for this gross oversight. I was so pleased and enthusiastic with the prospesct of someone not at my own Country Club attempting my flag shot that I was carried away and simply forgot to mention it.

As to the proper club, the Niblick or Midiron will never do. They are probably the reason many have so much initial trouble. The club I recommend, and the only club that will meet all the requirements of this demanding shot, is the Baffy Spoon. It so happens I have a small supply available
    at $99.each plus $10 S/H . I will also enclose a photograph of myself demonstating this great but rather unpopular shot.
    As Ever,
    Trouble
    Last edited by trouble; 07-18-2007, 03:21.

Comment

i shot 112 for my first time out this year, not too bad of a score for me. back surgery has seemed to have taken away my slice, or maybe that i am not swinging as hard as i used to. either way, it was a great day to be outdoors around here. now to head out to wrigley field to watch the cubs play barroids and the giants, can the day get any better?

peace -fb
      To quote the venerable Babbabud: [Babbabud]: no but we all know the outhouse aint far from the snackbar

Co-founder and member M.A.C.K. Mid American Cannabis Kultivators. Growing herb to hit you like a truck.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=124972

Fallen goes outside to play

Comment

Originally posted by trouble
        The club I recommend, and the only club that will meet all the requirements of this demanding shot, is the BaffySpoon. It so happens I have a small supply available
        at $99.each plus $10 S/H . I will also enclose a photograph of myself demonstating this great but rather unpopular shot.
        As Ever,
        Trouble
        Cool! I'd like a BaffySpoon for my thirteenth club. Would it be too much trouble to ask for a DVD demonstrating the Flag Shot?

Still Never,
        buzzmobile
        “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
        Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Comment

Originally posted by buzzmobile
          Cool! I'd like a BaffySpoon for my thirteenth club. Would it be too much trouble to ask for a DVD demonstrating the Flag Shot?

Still Never,
          buzzmobile
          Dear Mr. BuzzMobile,

First of all, there is no DVD of any of my teachings over the years, just as there is no season in golf. Golf as I know and teach here at Royal Cannabis Country Club knows no season. If my students cant afford to come South in the winter to play, I recommend giving up the game.
          As Ever,
          Trouble

P.S. When I return to my office first thing in the morning I will have my secretary mail you a glossy page colored brochure of Royal Cannabis Country Club Sanctuary, along with a winter rate sheet & my winter class itenerary.

Comment

i got mine on e-bay for 12.99. it was a diy kit but it took me 45 min's to put it together.
            i'll try and find a link.

edit: i didn't get a photo though.

Comment

Working...
            X