What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Saints in the Superbowl?

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Salute to the Saints and the Pats, they were both fine teams who battled well. Once again, we have a no lose situation. We get to open a truck of whup ass on the pretty boy, that in and of itself will make the day, and as a bonus, we might win the superbowl.
It's all good here in the shadow of Lincoln.
Bearss!
H

Breezy420

We'll have to introduce Peyton to

full.getty-72993514mh020_nfc_champions_4_05_15_pm.jpg

get him shaken up a bit, shut down the running game and force them to become 1 dimensional. I think its great how all the critics are ruling out the bears for the super bowl. All the more drive to prove them wrong once again. Needless to say it will be a great game, and watched and enjoyed by MANY. LOL I just cant get over how someone can be so ignorant to think it would be the least watched superbowl of all time. Not a true football fan I guess. :lurk:

silvertrain

ok.. ORpotguy.. the color is not a issue.. its the teams...they both suck...
tarzan.. go swing on the tree you came from.. just another pat hater.. its ok cuz we will b in the same game next year.. and wether they like it or not, every one knows this..including you.. and how can we b sore losers wen we are 14-2 in the playoffs?????in the last 5 years...but anyway its not worth my time to debate with someone who also knows nothing about the game..

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Being the underdog is the best thing that could happen to the bearss. Mad is good for focus in the ethos of Chicago and the way life is there. More disrespect please.
H

RUDEBOI

FallenBuddha said:
the superbowl will be the bears v colts, and the least watched superbowl of all time.

peace -fb

This was the comment I had taken issue with. I tried to understand the logic in a statement like that and thought it had to be racially motivated. But after reading some of the ridiculous posts from those with Sour Grapes, I now realize FB like so many others might not be a closet racist but just doesn't know a Damn thing about NFL Television ratings.LOL

Good points made by Tarzan, Colts have for the last several years with the #1 rated Offense been the top draw for the NFL in terms of ratings. Just check the amount of times they've appeared on MNF, and Sat. & Sunday evening games. Having the top rated QB passer rating, as well as arguably the finest receiver tandem in the game surely can't make for a dull Superbowl especially against the Top Rated NFC defense, could it? :chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts