What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Saints in the Superbowl?

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
I so wished the Chargers woulda made it past the pats, the pats dont deserve to be where they are

Id love to see a Indy/Saints Superbowl

that would be fun

fr33th3w33d

eagles vs. saints was just a lil shady.

personally i think the saints are gonna win. not because of ability but because of the whole katrina thing and an attempt to "boost spirits".

flame all you want, i may just be some kind of conspiracy nut :bashhead: .. they were never that good, and after missing pretty much an entire season they emerge in the playoffs?

Last edited:

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
fr33th3w33d said:
eagles vs. saints was just a lil shady.

personally i think the saints are gonna win. not because of ability but because of the whole katrina thing and an attempt to "boost spirits".

flame all you want, i may just be some kind of conspiracy nut :bashhead: .. they were never that good, and after missing pretty much an entire season they emerge in the playoffs?

no way bro...

no way professional athelets and a multi-billion dollar industry would sway games for marketing purposes....

no way

:D

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
well now for all interested parties, the weather forecast for sunday in Chicago is: a high temp of 27 degrees (thats -2 centigrade) winds off the lake at 10 mph, gusting to 18 mph, and 1"-3" of snow. round these parts we call that bear weather. as for the field conditions: the entire length of the field from hashmark to hashmark is all fresh sod and the outsides are old turf, the snow should make for interesting footing coming around the end. i dont know how a dome team might like those conditions, but i know how the bears love it. the superbowl will be the bears v colts, and the least watched superbowl of all time.

peace -fb

silvertrain

hey james morr, how could u say the pats dont deserve to be there? brady 14-1 in the post season.. another typical hater...the kid is the greatest...he has not 1 reciever and some how he pulls it off again and again..he will prove it this year with another championship...

D

dankiestog

Im still in a world wind Fucken Chargers..... one word TOM...i hate this guy at this point .....GO colts..... as far as saints .....I dont know if they can handle the cold....but if Drew is on the saints Win ..that to me is the story of the year...SAINTS and drew get hurt and traded and has the best year of his life....i have to admit it im in love with the saints ever since that reopening game ...GO SAINTS...saints - colts on superbowl sunday...

D

dankiestog

that guy talking about the saints fixing games >>>>>NO WAY those pros have way to much pride ....plus millions if win...get really...

GR8shoeBaDizzle said:
WAS THAT IS SOME RACIAL SLURR'S?

COME ON MAN ARE U FOR REAL? WTF, PEOPLE ARE U GUYS OK WITH HIM CALLING PEOPLE COONS,OR MUDBUGS THATS FUCKED UP MAN! AND BEFORE WHEN U SAID

"WHOA!!! back away from tha MUDBUGS
But seriously y'all deserve to be where your at GOOD LUCK."

MUDBUGS? WHAT THE HELL? I KNOW U AINT CALLING THE PEOPLE OF NEW ORLEANS MUDBUGS RIGHT? I THOUGHT THAT WE WERE ALL PASTED THAT SHIT NOW ITS 2007. U MUST BE SOME KIND OF CLAN MEMEBER OR SOMETHING. U ARE WRONG. I FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE LIKE U, REALLY I DO. SHIT LIKE THAT REALLY MAKES ME SICK!
:asskick: :nono: :angrymod: :off2:

hey man its all good, mudbugs are just crawfish, a favorite food of us coonasses!!

now as far as the saints go, i'm feeling a lot of hate here!
after 40 years of shitty teams and us only going to the playoffs 3 times, not once seeing the superbowl, we deserve it more than anyone!!!
tom brady...i fart in his general direction....he's had enough fun its our turn

and for chicago, 27's not that cold, after a few plays my boys will be plenty warm enough...only time will tell now
i think its gonna be a really good game.

i'm hoping for the saints and the colts in the superbowl

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breezy420

Saints get ready for snow :)

wather8ci.jpg

Germanator

San Diego should have been no suprise to anyone. TOM BRADY people...one loss in the play-offs in his entire career. The guy and his team/coach do what they must to win. Even without Vinateri I pick the Patriots to confuse Payton...as they have in every meeting in the post season...

The saints are going to have a tough time playing in that cold...but they have a great run offense and an outstanding QB in Breeze, so I dont think the Bears and the cold will stop them for 4 Qtrs. Grossman is lucky to still have a job...as is Phillip Rivers (who nearly lost to Oakland before the end of the season!!!)

Pats V Saints....and everyone will watch

Germ

HCSmyth

Germanator said:
San Diego should have been no suprise to anyone. TOM BRADY people...one loss in the play-offs in his entire career.

The thing about the Pats and Tom Brady is they are really good and really lucky, so that makes one hell of a combo for them. If Brady had not thrown that interception that immediately got fumbled in the 4th quarter last week they might not have won that game. Because that interception/recovery gave them I think 15 positive yards.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
pepelepew098 said:
HUH? who's fixin games?...huh?

1 more game....i cant believe it....i'm so freaking out!!!

GOOOOOOO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE,I'm feelin ya,Good luck.
Ya gotta love an underdog story!!!!

GRRR8 LUCK;1TT

Breezy420

Germanator said:
San Diego should have been no suprise to anyone. TOM BRADY people...one loss in the play-offs in his entire career. The guy and his team/coach do what they must to win. Even without Vinateri I pick the Patriots to confuse Payton...as they have in every meeting in the post season...

The saints are going to have a tough time playing in that cold...but they have a great run offense and an outstanding QB in Breeze, so I dont think the Bears and the cold will stop them for 4 Qtrs. Grossman is lucky to still have a job...as is Phillip Rivers (who nearly lost to Oakland before the end of the season!!!)

Pats V Saints....and everyone will watch

Germ

I'll give ya that grossman should have lost his job games ago, but I dont think the Saints D will hold up the the running game of the bears in the snow, and I think the Bears D will hold strong at home in this weather. It should be a good game none the less I'm fucking really excited for it!

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
go saints!!!!

Bears at home is goona be really rough, The Saints offense will have to have the best game of the year to win this one.

Latest posts

Latest posts