What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Saints in the Superbowl?

My Eagles got owned so bad it makes me want to cry.

They choke every year, every fucking year!

racist-legos-owned.jpg

G

Sup, pepe?GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reggie Bush is gonna give us a push,
towards the Superbowl!

Katrina blew the curse away!

well we gotta go to chicago, and if they play like they did today, we're gonna kill em.

so who ya think we gonna play in the superbowl?

i kinda hope its the colts, but whoever it is, it will be a tough game

it sure has been an exciting playoffs this year, especially for us saints fan

wish us luck!

Guest423

Veteran
James Morrison said:
I dont know but San Diego is unstopable...Phillip Rivers is the next Joe Montana. Mark my words.

is that like them football commercials where everything they say is wrong?

san diego got beat, phillip rivers will be good but no joe montana....there is no chargers without LT....LT makes the whole team play good....it really makes it easy on a young qb when they have a running game like they do...courtesy of LT the mvp of the league.

i wish chargers would of won though...i like new england but they get so damn lucky every yr it's getting pathetic....brady throws a pick on 4th down but the corner fumbles so NE gets 1st down and they score...if dude wouldn't of fumbled the interception or just knocked it down they could of easily ran the clock and had a nice win....i don't understand why the chargers didn't manage the clock better in the 2nd half anyway...they only gave the ball to LT like 9-10 times in the 2nd half with a lead? i should be a coach.

saints/bears is gonna be a good game.....i think god is on the saints side because of what happened down there.....but urlacher the machine might have something to say about that.....who takes it the high powered offense or the defense machines?

silvertrain

:woohoo: im so glad i came across this thread... im a true bred die hard PATRIOT fan... :dueling: :dueling: All i really should say is Tom Brady, but ill add some more cents for ya.. im not hating on the saints because i like reggie. Just look at it this way, since the league is set up.. New orleans was a great tragedy in american history.. to bring money back to new orleans and help with the disaster...they put new orleans into the superbowl.. Now u have the patriots side of it.. We are not 1 city, our great nation must go on no matter what.. therfor the patriots win will remind everyone of our unity.. :chin: :chin: :chin: im really stoned.. can u tell... GO PATS... part time season ticket holder...2007 WORLD CHAMPIONS..any harsh replies will b gladly accepted.lol :joint:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Bearss, here in the land of lincoln we win either way. We will go to the superbowl, or we will get rid of grossmistake. I'm glad it is the Saints, tip of the hat to them.
H

HCSmyth

Even though Reggie Bush is talented I think he is questionable and reckless in the clutch. That lateral in the national championship game last year to no one? That toss that he missed last weekend in the 4th quarter? He got to prove that he can do it in the big game IMO!

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

1TWISTEDTRUCKER said:
Congrats,you old coonass

PEACE & GOOD LUCk;1TT

WAS THAT IS SOME RACIAL SLURR'S?

COME ON MAN ARE U FOR REAL? WTF, PEOPLE ARE U GUYS OK WITH HIM CALLING PEOPLE COONS,OR MUDBUGS THATS FUCKED UP MAN! AND BEFORE WHEN U SAID

"WHOA!!! back away from tha MUDBUGS
But seriously y'all deserve to be where your at GOOD LUCK."

MUDBUGS? WHAT THE HELL? I KNOW U AINT CALLING THE PEOPLE OF NEW ORLEANS MUDBUGS RIGHT? I THOUGHT THAT WE WERE ALL PASTED THAT SHIT NOW ITS 2007. U MUST BE SOME KIND OF CLAN MEMEBER OR SOMETHING. U ARE WRONG. I FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE LIKE U, REALLY I DO. SHIT LIKE THAT REALLY MAKES ME SICK!
:asskick: :nono: :angrymod: :off2:

Last edited:
G

GR8shoeBaDizzle it's a lousyanna thing mudbugs and coonasses go hand in hand. Good folks and the best eats.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
GR8shoeBaDizzle said:
WAS THAT IS SOME RACIAL SLURR'S?

COME ON MAN ARE U FOR REAL? WTF, PEOPLE ARE U GUYS OK WITH HIM CALLING PEOPLE COONS,OR MUDBUGS THATS FUCKED UP MAN! AND BEFORE WHEN U SAID

"WHOA!!! back away from tha MUDBUGS
But seriously y'all deserve to be where your at GOOD LUCK."

MUDBUGS? WHAT THE HELL? I KNOW U AINT CALLING THE PEOPLE OF NEW ORLEANS MUDBUGS RIGHT? I THOUGHT THAT WE WERE ALL PASTED THAT SHIT NOW ITS 2007. U MUST BE SOME KIND OF CLAN MEMEBER OR SOMETHING. U ARE WRONG. I FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE LIKE U, REALLY I DO. SHIT LIKE THAT REALLY MAKES ME SICK!
:asskick: :nono: :angrymod: :off2:

HEY,man that is not the way i feel about this at all,pepelepew,obviously understood this for what it was,i'm truley sorry you took offence,at tihs.

Listen,,,I don't have to explain this to you,but i'm gonna lay it out for you.By all means go to the member list and take a minute to track any threads i posted in and you'll see my charecter.I'd apreciate that.
by the way since you have your rep disabled,i would think you might refrain from dogging people through the sytem.

Id welcome further discusion on this matter,via pm.

PEACE;1TT