What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Saints in the Superbowl?

well Saints fans we only need to win 2 more games to be in the Superbowl, who would you most like to see us face in the upcoming games? for us to have the best chance of winning, of course?

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
pepelepew098 said:
well Saints fans we only need to win 2 more games to be in the Superbowl, who would you most like to see us face in the upcoming games? for us to have the best chance of winning, of course?
WHOA!!! back away from tha MUDBUGS :pointlaug
But seriously y'all deserve to be where your at GOOD LUCK.

G

im gonna be honest with all of ya. it doesn't matter who comes out of the NFC! the AFC is too STRONG! the afc championship game should be the real superbowl game. but anyway, im pushing for the nfc team who limped into the playoffs, the GIANTS!

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really see the Giants going no where. The Chrgers should give Eli Mannings father a huge gift for not allowing his little boy to be drafted there.

I think the Saints have a good chance if someone can beat the Bears and keep them from having to go to Chicago. I also do not think the AFC is a lock for the Super Bowl either.

G

San Diego, LT, Need I say more. And they arent even my team. But yup the NFC is the nasty little step kid to the AFC.

G

Mike Ditka just made his picks for the superbowl: Baltimore( which was my pre-season pick) and The New Orleans Saints!

You gotta love Mike!

GOOOOOOOO Saints!

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

2 letters L.T san d is 2 complete , its gonna be jeff garcia leading the eagles to the bowl, only to lose to San D. i chose the eagles because garcia is an old niner!

does anyone know if Joe Horn is gonna be back for the playoffs?

as far as S.D. if we meet them in the superbowl,....we will win....we only lose to shitty teams. in all honestly, i would be happy if they just got to the superbowl. to actually win though would almost be too much to handle.
i also believe we have just as good of a team as any AFC team,....we just have too many weapons to be denied that. if the Saints go into this firing on all cylinders, there isnt a team out there that is safe!

sure is nice to dream about it anyway.

GOOOOOOOOO SAINTS!!!!!

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

thats true! but if them cowboys are on and TO is catching them balls, and of barber gets on a roll, and if their D steps up its gonna be a tuff 1

G

I think the winner of the Giants & Eagles, plays the Saints next week!
I pullin for the Giants! But I have a funny feeling that we may be see the Eagles win the Superbowl this year, as Donavan McNabb crys on the sidelines. That dude is cursed!

Congrats to, Saints Head Football Coach= Sean Payton, NFL coach of the year!

Todays Games = KC @ Indy, Dal @ Seatle

G

^^lmao...yeah Im sorry! The Eagles got me alittle nervous.
It is alittle confusing as to who will play who, but I think if the Eagles win they play the Saints. If the Giants win, Seatle plays the Saints. I dont know! Why is it so confusing?

But, yes GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Saints to the Superbowl!

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
GR8shoeBaDizzle said:
thats true! but if them cowboys are on and TO is catching them balls, and of barber gets on a roll, and if their D steps up its gonna be a tuff 1
I watched that game last night they had the win but Romo couldn't hold onto the ball for a field goal. Watching Jets and Patriots now pretty good game so far.

Latest posts

Latest posts