What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Koby Bryant Conspiracy

Cantharellus

Who in their right mind would post some bullshit like this ? This is a tragedy. Planes and helicopters fall out of the sky sometimes. Go away with this type of BS !

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Helicopters don't just fall out of the sky for no reason, especially on a clear day with no wind. And as the creator of the video said, from Baked Flowers, the truth is never too soon or too early.

Cantharellus

You are a tool. Pictures at the crash site show it was foggy as fuck. There are hills there and and ocean you dipshit. STFU with your nonsense. Just because there are youtube videos by some other tool does not mean you need to post them up and repeat nonsense. Are you pipeline or just another like minded fool ?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let the bodies cool off before getting conspiratorial, that is what Grampa used to say.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
That's why I posted a question mark in the title. That's why I asked "what are your thoughts?". I didn't state mine. I said I found a video on YouTube by a fellow member of the Cannabis Community, makes very good points, but it is too soon for any of us to know anything.

For the people sending me negative rep, I don't care, but instead you should actually watch the video, or direct your hatred towards the content creator and call him a moron rather than me, as I am just opening up a discussion.

Me sharing this video is for people to watch it, and then give their thoughts on the video. Not assume they know what the video is about and then come in here and say "too soon".

If you aware of what is going on in the United States of America, bigger things than a legendery athlete tragically passing away (Rest In Peace), then you would have to agree that there is something fishy, or this was just some complete tragic accident with hundreds of strange coincidences.

If you have or haven't watched the video, the guy multiple times says he is not disrespecting the goat, at all, and can see how some could see it that way.

Also, there is a Comedy Central sketch in which Kobe Bryant dies in a helicopter crash. It is now going viral on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10154659718509030

This is a tragic event whether it was truly completely accidental or the helicopter was tampered with, but what you all can agree on, is this is all that's being talked about on mainstream news internationally at the moment.

If you don't like this thread or fail to understand the thread, then you can leave the thread, as it's a discussion for people of those who have took the time and watched the entire video, not the first few minutes, or whatever it is.

Regardless of the truth behind his tragic death, many people stand a lot to gain financially from this unfortunately. It's common knowledge that celebrities are worth more dead than alive.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=cFDatKna42o

MSNBC coming it hot.... wew

And no... helicopters natural tendency is to fall out of the air... this is around 3rd grade science. See gyroscope

Holy shit. I highly suggest everyone to watch the link that Badfishy1 posted. That news lady is getting fired. How could you mix the two words up?!?!?!? Now THAT is disrespect. Disrespect and racism at it's finest.

And while helicopters at times malfunction and fall out of the air, it is not common by any means. It would be common knowledge to the world to watch out for helicopters above you, for fear they might fall if that was the case. There would be daily reports of helicopters just falling out of the air, but that is not the reality.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
A lot of people on youtube are trying to get views and make some extra money. Keep that in mind.

That is a very valid point as well that needs to be taken into consideration. Content creators will hop on every "trending topic" in attempt to get views, likes, and subscribers, and then get their subscribers to perhaps donate to their patreon.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
With this type of logic we should be questioning Stevie Ray Vaughn too? I used to fly model helicopters and I do know they are inherently unstable. They do not drop out of the sky daily but that is not to say they are stable at all. Hawaii for instance, they have had several helicopters crash over the years. The tour types they have.

Not disrespect for you to post this but I am gonna wait till the experts get done going over the wreckage.

I came across this video from a fellow member of the cannabis community and it makes a lot of sense, and is also entertaining as he has to yell at his neighbors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iln3QgmmN3g

Your thoughts?

My thoughts? For starters, the guy in the video is a fucking idiot, and anyone that would lend credence to his rant by posting it on Icmag, my be one, too. It was funny when he yelled at his neighbor, though.

Badfishy1

Holy shit. I highly suggest everyone to watch the link that Badfishy1 posted. That news lady is getting fired. How could you mix the two words up?!?!?!? Now THAT is disrespect. Disrespect and racism at it's finest.

And while helicopters at times malfunction and fall out of the air, it is not common by any means. It would be common knowledge to the world to watch out for helicopters above you, for fear they might fall if that was the case. There would be daily reports of helicopters just falling out of the air, but that is not the reality.

No no... won’t be fired. Works for msnbc cancel culture won’t target her. Plus somehow she managed to mash up the work knicks and lakers. And somehow added 2 gs in it. No big deal....

tetragrammaton

Veteran
No no... won’t be fired. Works for msnbc cancel culture won’t target her. Plus somehow she managed to mash up the work knicks and lakers. And somehow added 2 gs in it. No big deal....

Idk man... it's gone viral. They will HAVE to do something. What that is I don't know. The video you linked isn't the only one that captured it, and it's going viral in the hip hop industry in which I work in. You did a great job by sharing that, so more people are aware. There is no excuse for that lady to be on the news. And yes, I also heard that she came up with an excuse saying she got the Knicks and Lakers mixed together, but I listened again and again to see if she said "KnAkers" but she didn't. She clearly said the n-word, I heard the G's. The only people that could hear the "knAckers" are people who are told to hear it, and even then I couldn't hear it.

Her name has already been exposed, so regardless, her life will be hell for the meantime.

Bobby Boucher

Boooo..

Kobe Bryan was a fucking hero to me growing up. Dudes body is still warm. TF. There were fuckin' child moralities and we're taking a chance to be "in the know" before the rest.

Boooo..

And count me in on the "brain-washed sheep" group on the nicks and lakers mix up. That wasn't any kind of Freudian slip. When you are pressed for time, you slip up. If that's never happened to you, you've probably never worked a demanding enough job.

Boo.

herbgreen

Veteran
Freak accident

There can be strong spiral updraft inside little box canyon or up against a cliff wall like that amplified being on the coast

Look what happened to Navy Seals on the BinLaden raid They lost lift because of the votex of that compound created And dropped like a stone

That guy is not only baked....Hes half baked LoL

Get out a here!!

Shocking Tragic loss......Fucked Up.

X

tetragrammaton

Veteran
FWIW, the guy who made the original video I posted, followed up with another video in which he addresses and admits he was wrong about several things in his first video, and then goes on some insane tangent about the illuminati, a scene from south park that had nothing to do with kobe bryant, and then went on to speculate about how kobe bryant was going to do great work for the world with his money that the elite didn't approve of, and he was a sacrifice. It's clear to me that he's smoking more than just weed, or to give him the benefit of the doubt, perhaps drank too much caffiene but the guy is clearly off his rocker.

I thought he had some credibility as he presented himself as a member of the cannabis community in his initial video, but in turns out he's just a delivery driver, and he also made it seem like he lived in the same area in his initial video, yet now claims he doesn't, and when doing a delivery for someone in Malibu, they informed him it was foggy and that he realized fog could have interfered, but then still goes on some crazy tangent.

I truly apologize for posting someone I thought had some credibility and valid points, and while the conspiracy theories are running wild right now, to the point of ABSURD, his initial video did make some sense to me, but after seeing his latest video I realized he is a nut case.

Here is his video, I don't know what I'd categorize it as. He admits he was wrong about a few things, but just goes on some Alex Jones esque tangent. For those of you who click on the video, there is nothing informational or valid about his "new" conspiracies. It's watching someone have what seems like a mental breakdown. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L14nE1vtTAI

Like I've said in the past, I have no issues when I'm incorrect about something, as I like knowledge, and if I'm believing something false, I welcome being corrected. I was misled by his initial video thinking that he was actually in the same direct vicinity, and thought that perhaps someone could have tampered with his helicopter. I apologize for that.

Also, FWIW, I had/have no intention to being disrespectful towards Kobe Bryant's tragic death, because he was a legend to me, and while I do think that it seems strange that this happens amongst many other world events and has some strange coincidences, I truly apologize for posting this guys video thinking he had some merit. The new video of his that I shared a link to is only for people who might be interested in watching his decent into madness and clarify and retract his previous claims, only to go on about the illuminati, south park and cartman, and how people who judge him for smoking while driving can fuck off because he "drives better high". Once again, I apologize for thinking this guy had some sort of credibility.

I think herbgreen said it best. Guy is definitely more than baked. I think he is smoking more than herb, or has a love for excessive caffiene to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I suppose this thread can continue to discuss and disprove all of the various bizarre and farfetched rumors that are now emerging such as Lebron James having him killed, which makes no sense whatsoever, and is an actual insult to both, or just let the thread die.

With my sincere apologizes and condolences to Kobe's family, friends, loved ones, and fans,
Tetra

Last edited:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
tetra I found their video informative and helpful. The weedmaps sponsor and lit joint give us reasons to watch. Entertainment or news? If not a conspiracy in the direct literal low level sense of seeing someone shoot the thing down, I believe the message is delivered in a larger more integrated context. What happened? Many of us learned for the first time that Kobe used a helicopter for transportation regularly. Flying through Los Angeles hills I suppose. That sounds kind of dangerous. Can you imagine being late for work after a long night and little rest and jumping in the helicopter? We pretty much have a looking glass, I know many of us did not ask for it. This is a big issue with society, we really do not have any choice whether we interact with Kobe Bryant's death. That is the fact we are all dealing with. He is a basketball player that we all, every single one of us, knows about whether we wanted to or not, whether we even care we are all sitting here looking thinking about and discussing this. Psychological and economic, socioeconomic questions. That is enough money to run a school, or a public gym. The elementary school across from my house has been vacant for years. People have died here, I think they may have even landed a helicopter on the school playground for a medical emergency once. Public schools are decrepit all throughout many parts of California.

For those who aren't from the area, it looks like California has been severely gentrified in concentrated efforts to "remove homeless" populations. What it actually means is all of the population is bull dozed to make way for right wing racist wannabe wealthy capitalist overconsuming greedy pigs. "Ghetto birds" the police helicopters from Tupac songs have turned into cannabis, news surveillance, traffic of traffic, private aircraft. The assholes in mercedes with hair gel and lady friend with expensive hand bag, I am not on their team I am against them, and likewise they do not want me or "homeless" populations where they reside. Overlap, but not compatible. Not compatible to exist in the same space, Houston we have a problem. :tiphat:

Last edited: