Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf

Anyone else play golf? Ive just takin it back up , was never much good but hope to get lots better. Playing today in 45 degree weather, Should be fun but i long for some spring weather to enjoy while out there !!
    Got a cpl new golf items , kids bought me a fresh bag and I bought myself a new driver. Anyone else playing ?
    (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
    your bud
    babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Originally posted by Babbabud View Post
    Anyone else play golf? Ive just takin it back up , was never much good but hope to get lots better. Playing today in 45 degree weather, Should be fun but i long for some spring weather to enjoy while out there !!
    Got a cpl new golf items , kids bought me a fresh bag and I bought myself a new driver. Anyone else playing ?
    Great exercise and I love my new driver too its so easy to hit with the huge head and graphite shaft. But no way I will play in 45 degree weather haha..

Seriously its a game for any age group I love it
    Life is sudden be ready

dont count the days make the days count
    Legal medical patient

_________
    “Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
    "Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
    "Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

At least once a week. Mom and Dad gifted this to me many years ago and between this and fishing it keeps me going.
      Wonderful Things Happen When You Plant the Seeds of Distrust in a Garden of Assholes.

Just Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Three.
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=204197 Long Season 2011....done.

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Four.
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=223284 Short Season 2011-2012....done.

Still Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Five.
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4995530 Long Season 2012....done.

Not Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Six.
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=5571647 Short, Long, and Short Seasons 2013....done.

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Embracing the Suck.
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281490 Whole Year 2014.

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Do it Again.
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=300355 The Story Never Ends.

Comment

Well I got in 27 holes today , had a great time , didnt score well but hit that ball well .
        Doubt it got over 50f but was still a great time !!
        What kind of driver did you get sdd ? I got a Taylor Made M6

your bud
        babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

I love the sport! I've been playing for about 20 years, now. It's hard to find the time but I still am in love with this great tradition.

Being out there with a few jays is one of my favorite joys in life.

Comment

As long asthere arent frisbees involved.....I LOVE GOLFING!

Comment

I love winter golf. We have covered carts and a butane heater in the cup holder. Nice for toking and keeping comfy. I'm a 3 wood man in cold weather it's easier to keep near the fairway.
              Kindness is Not Canceled

Comment

Originally posted by oldhaole View Post
                At least once a week. Mom and Dad gifted this to me many years ago and between this and fishing it keeps me going.
                My altime favorite is King Kamahamaha. They let poor folk in and treat you like a royal. Clubhouse by Frank Lloyd Wright. View from the tees OMG. You buy a one day membership available to all with $250 when I went. May be a drive from West Maui.
                Kindness is Not Canceled

Comment

Originally posted by ESTERCHASER View Post
                  As long asthere arent frisbees involved.....I LOVE GOLFING!
                  back when weed had seeds, almost everyone had a frisbee... i like both types myself. i slice like a drunken butcher though.
                  smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Hope to start the New Year with a round , long as the weather cooperates

your bud
                    babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

Comment

Well I got in 27 holes today , had a great time , didnt score well but hit that ball well .
                      Doubt it got over 50f but was still a great time !!
                      What kind of driver did you get sdd ? I got a Taylor Made M6
                      Mine is a Taylor made from 2016 or 2017. I love graphite shafts. The new putters are easy to use also
                      Life is sudden be ready

Legal medical patient

_________
                      “Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
                      "Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
                      "Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Been playing golf for50 years. I used to be (at my best) a 9 handicap. In 2017 had an incident with me in a golf cart (high at 7am) driving off the high side of a sand trap into it. Result: torn rotor cuff (surgery done), replaced right shoulder thats been a problem since I was 14, lower back problems and a couple broken teeth.

I havent played since 10/2017 but am finally getting to the point where I can swing a club (hit balls) without suffering back and leg pain a couple days later..

I'll be back soon though.. I hope.

Playing golf, for me, was/is as important as getting high to cope with PTSD.
                        Snook

Comment

Would love to play today but I dont think the weather will cooperate. I also have trouble finding a playing partner on weekdays. Would prolly brave more weather if I didnt have to play alone.

your bud
                          babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

Comment

Would love to play today but I dont think the weather will cooperate. I also have trouble finding a playing partner on weekdays. Would prolly brave more weather if I didnt have to play alone.
                            I hear ya about playing alone. It's just not the same...Granted I have a great time and I'm grateful to be playing at all, when I am, but there's nothing like having a friend or 3 to play with. My circles are getting smaller, it seems.

Hope you get some good golf weather soon! It's going to be a bit for us here- but it will come!

Comment

My wife just passed away. I can play with you now anytime. 1/20 to1/31 then back to work until 5/31/20
                              Life is sudden be ready

Legal medical patient

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X