What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
Getting some decent protection for burrow will go a long way to establish a winning tradition for the bengals, but honestly they need help everywhere.
/just f'in with the txt code
this would be a good reason to trade down if they had their eye on a top tier ol or defensive player
depending on where they trade down to, they could still get their guy and some extra draft capital
but yeah they are a team in transition so they could use help all over the field
thats good you were able to take a booze break and clean things out
we could all use a break from time to time to cleanse he system
its been freakin hot here the past couple days, we are having desert winds so the air is in the 80s and super dry
hope you guys had a great weekend and your not burning a hole in yo'belly with that spicy sauce hawk

cant wait for the draft!

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, yeah, this site’s new format is a trip. I made an imgur account so maybe I can finally post pics, I’ll let ya’ll know how it goes.
Youre right Pop, this upcoming draft might be a crazy one, with teams desperate for a QB trading up, we might see 4 QBs go in the first 4 picks which has never happened before.
Winter is officially over and I think warmer weather will be coming all over the US soon. I actually don’t mind cold weather that much but having some nice temperate weather is always appreciated.
Yaknow, I actually broke down and snagged a couple handles of sams club vodka over the weekend, so im back on the wagon (or off the wagon?). Already finished half a handle in like 2 days, so far it hasn’t messed me up too much but I can tell it’s not going to end pretty…

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
half handle in two days, those are rookie numbers, but i know you can step up your game
/just giveing you shit like you gave hawk and i
im all for summer too but as i get older dont mind the cold; plus it lets me grow indoors without the temp prblems
this years draft will be a trip, i was reading pk's thing on pft and he was talking about how some of these first rounders havent played a game of football in many hundred days
we will see who come out of this draft class and how they prodcuce over their careers
cant wait and hope your team gets who they want!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, in my dreams I can imagine you, me and Hawk getting into a drinking contest. Which may end up with all of us in the hospital but man, it would be memorable lol.
Have you ever considered going LED? That might help with the high temps that HID lamps cause.
The Bears GM, ryan pace, tends to do better with lower round picks (4-7) than higher round picks (1-2). We’ll see what he does at #20 overall, im skeptical but maybe he’ll make some good moves. I’m hoping the bears find a gem at QB, like Russell Wilson (3[SUP]rd[/SUP] rd) or dak prescott (4[SUP]th[/SUP] rd) that way I don’t have to hope andy Dalton or nick foles can turn their careers around and become peyton manning 2.0. Haha, maybe ive been drinking too much, right Hawk?

sdd420

Veteran
Hey guys I have been meaning to post for a while

Niners are looking good again this year barring injuries. With a new qb the jimmy g injury issues will be addressed. Almost everyone resigned. They need a few positions like cornerback o line and depth at d line otherwise looking good with a lot to prove. I predict they go 11-6 or 12-5 and win the division

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
Haha, in my dreams I can imagine you, me and Hawk getting into a drinking contest. Which may end up with all of us in the hospital but man, it would be memorable lol.

are we all naked too baba? or am i the only one who has those kind of dreams
i think there is a lot of good to great talent in the late first/ second round
its interesting, only https://walterfootball.com/draft2021_1.php has the bears going qb in the first round
we will see and like yuo said, it could get pretty interesting with so many qbs going early
i might have to look into the led lights, but as it is i grow way more weed than i need to smoke
but they are the nxt gen of lighting and i guess one of these days i will make the change

happening sdd420, good to hear from nfc west rival
a lot of the mock drafts have the 9ers picking a qb in the first round
how solid do you feel about jimmy'g going forward; especially with this sweet first round pick in the draft

sdd420

Veteran
I figure when jimmy goes down or something they will have a much better replacement in the wings

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah SDD, Im thinking that Jimmy might actually be healthy all year this upcoming season, like every other season he alternates between being hurt all the time and healthy all the time. But it’ll be interesting for sure to see if they draft mac jones or justin fields. Maybe trey lance is a dark horse candidate. Do you have any preferences for which QB they should draft, assuming Lawrence and Wilson are gone by #3?

Haha Pop, the naked thing might be a bit much, not sure if I could get that drunk and start showing my junk, but maybe if I smoke some bath salts or that fake spice weed.

Im hoping against hope that maybe someone like trey lance falls to #20 and the bears draft him, although knowing the bears luck he would suck harder than trubisky. But they’ve got to do something at QB this draft cause the Dalton/Foles pupu platter isnt going to cut it long term.

If youre a little bit handy with tools you could probably make your own LED lights for much less than buying them. Might just need a good soldering iron and some patience. I know when the Rams/chargers built their huge wraparound LED jumbotron, all the millions of LED lights came on these long plastic strips that they’d attach to blocks and then assemble into screens. Shit was superbright too when they were testing it, im thinking you’d only need a strip or two of LED lights to get a good amount of lumens.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
i never thought about making my own leds? i have a friend who is a whiz who can make shit like that
i would probably just buy a premade unit unless there was some reason getting a diy kit was way worth it
maybe i could make a custom shaped light array? like a curved lighting set up
i start off naked so it dosnet matter how much i drink
stay away from those salts/ synthetic weed shit, but that salvia is ok if you want to take a trip on the wild side

i think its time the 9ers look ahead from jimmyG and with this sweet top pick in the draft, they might want to cash in
/they might not not get a better high pic for a few more years
i could totally see them going qb in this years draft and hopefully that lights a fire inder garoppolo ass and he could have a top year
/especially if this is one of his not hurt years

sdd420

Veteran
Yeah they can’t rely on jimmy staying healthy, I hope they pick Fields or Lance. Jones is another jimmy type pocket passer

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I think LED grow lights have come down a lot in price so maybe the cost savings in building your own aren’t there anymore. But it seems most of the cheaper LED grow lights are just for cloning or seedlings? Can they provide the output to replace a 1k HID lamp?
I suppose if you just wanted to dip a toe in LED waters you could even get some regular LED bulbs at the hardware store, here in IL they’re subsidized by the electric company so theyre actually as cheap as regular incandescent bulbs. But then you’d have to Frankenstein a bunch of light sockets together to get 10-20 bulbs over a few plants so that could be a PITA too…
Im not sure if ive ever tried salvia, I probably have, but I have tried DMT before, shit gave me some trippy ass visuals for 10-15mins. Not sure if I enjoyed that, it was kind of freaking me out a bit, and it also tastes and smells pretty bad when burned.

It was surprising that the 49ers traded two future 1[SUP]st[/SUP] rd picks to move up from #12 to #3. Giving up so much draft capital means they think theyre one good QB away from winning a championship, which, y’know, theyre probably not wrong.
Mac jones is considered the most polished pocket passer in this draft class, other than maybe trevor Lawrence, and old man Brady just won his 7[SUP]th[/SUP] ring being the classic drop back passer. But I hear ya, the modern trend is finding a dual threat passer like a kyler or josh allen or Russell Wilson, having a mobile QB means your O-line doesn’t have to be as talented.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening baba, hope you are having a great week and can you believe we are almost through the month of april?!
i cant believe how fast this year is going by and the draft is right around the corner
ive seen those cob style led lights that you can screw into a socket but i dont think the are the ones i would get for growing
they have these pannels that they make that fit into the standard 3x3, 3x4 set up (i tihnkk those are roughly the dimensions)
maybe one of those lights would be good for building a clone box or in a mother room type thing
i really need to step my game up in this regard
salvia is this herb that they used for mystical shit back in the old days; its actually a type of sage

i think the 9ers have a top-10 OL and i feel they could draft a pocket/ drop back passer and still win
i know what you mean about how guys like j.allen and mahommie in kc are the hot ticket right now but i think there wil always be a place for the pocket passer

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, May is just around the corner, spring is in the air although we had a bit of a cold snap around here, it even snowed for a little bit this past week, lol. Just a bit and no accumulation of course.
Yeah, all the LED lights I see are these big square or rectangular panels, which seems like they’d be ideal for clones/seedlings or maybe SOG (sea of green) with a lot of short flowering plants instead of a few big trees where you need more light penetration that a 1K would provide.
I guess LED lights are much less hot than HID, but theyre not totally cool either so you cant have them actually touching the plants.

So maybe all those old school shamans who were burning ‘sage’ during their rituals were actually burning salvia, huh? Haha, makes sense. I’d be talking to my dead ancestors too if I was hotboxing my tent with salvia.

The niners gave an extension to trent Williams, the LT from the WFT they traded for last year, and he’s been great for them. Pro football focus ranks their OL as #9 in the league so they agree with you Pop. But I guess after years of seeing Russell Wilson run circles around their defense, niners fan would like to see their own multi-dimensional QB. I hear colin Kaepernick is still available?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening baba! hope you are kicking off your weekend on a good note
i will be the first to say, im not a fan of kaepernick
here im worried about all these rookies who havent played a down of football in many hundred days and then you ahve kaep
besides his joke of a work out last year (or was it the year before) he has shown how much he wants to play the game; when was the last time he even touched the field?
to me it has nothing to do with his social slactivism, its all about his lack of visibility and motivation to show he wants to really play football
i like the 9rs offense and thing with the right qb they are a 10 win team all the way
cant wait for the draft and we get to see who drafts who and where
yeah im sure those old school shamen opened thier minds with all kinds of different things
the salvia i tried was a trip and me and the mrs both liked it a lot; but my friend brother had a bad trip and was trying to crawl under the couch i heard
while you can not actally touch the plants, you can get the lights a lot closer increasing the lights intensity; or you can run them at a normal height, but with less heat
i might have to think about this more and if nothing else get a panel and see how it works
hope you are all having a great weekend

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, yeah, I don’t think Kaepernick is ever going to play pro football again. He honestly doesn’t seem that interested in it anymore, like you said that pro day he gave a couple years ago when he changed the venue at the last minute was a debacle. But he’s doing a lot of social justice workshops, mostly educating young people about their civil rights, which is never a bad thing, even if he himself makes some questionable decisions.
Yeah, you could probably keep LED’s inches away from your plants, I guess depending on how powerful/hot they are. I bet there’s some LED threads on icmag that goes over people’s experiences, not to mention internet searches in general. Heck, even youtube has a bunch of vids on cannabis growing and led’s, seeing as how it’s legal in a lot of states now…

1[SUP]st[/SUP] round of the draft is on Thursday so we’ll see how picks 3-32 go. If none of the top 5 QBs falls to the bears at #20 (unless they trade up) I guess we’ll have to wait till Friday (rds 2-3) to see if the bears draft a QB.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
a lot of what im seeing has the bears looking at wr in the first
/pk has them picking a wr in the first https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/26/2021-nfl-mock-draft-fmia-peter-king/
i could see that but we will see who is available at #20
i still think the rams pick ol and i hope they get a beast!
cant wait to see how the draft shakes out this year man with so little to go on compared to other years
lets hope for the best!
so i went on a hike with the mrs (the X) yesterday and had a great time on this super steep trail
after we went to this super sketchy strip mall to eat, they had two tacorias in the same mall? so we had to check this out
but on our way to the taco shop i see this asian chick sitting in some racer car eating this crazy pastry
we stopped in front of the resturant to check out the menu and her boyfriend strts talking to us; turns out they drove all the way from downtown ( 15-20miles) to get these buns
they were asian puffed pastry that looked so good and im pretty sure they were vietnamesse because of the names, but they also had sher-bao' buns that had like quail egg in the
these things were super grinding and im definitely going to go back
plas down the way there was a dounut shop that was doing crazy business
eat well my friend!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I like peter king, back when I first started getting serious into football I would read his column on si.com, Monday morning QB. I don’t always agree with his takes but he seemed reasonable on all of his opinions.
If Devonta smith, the bama WR who won the Heisman, falls to the bears I wouldn’t mind picking him, even if he’s kinda skinny. There are rules preventing defenders from destroying him if he has to lunge for a catch, and he’s certainly fast and quick enough to beat just about any single coverage.

Haha, sounds like you got the best tips on where to eat from just observation (which restaurant looks busy, and that thing they’re eating looks good) and word of mouth. Vietnam used to be a French colony so I think they have a lot of French type bread and pastries in their cuisine, like the banh mi is basically a French roll with some Vietnamese type fillings. So makes sense that they got some awesome flaky type baked goods.
Which reminds me I did hit up the filipino-cantonese place last week, took some pics that I’ll have to post along with a review soon. It was pretty darn good, the woman liked it as well and she can be picky with her Asian food sometimes.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
i like pk too; of course you wont agree with every one of his takes, but hes usually pretty on and fun to read
he can get doochy about his coffee or things like that but overall i think he gets good stories inside the nfl
yeah word of mouth goes a long way with me, plus this guy sounded legit
i know about steamed chineese buns and these were pretty good
the only thing that would make them better is is they had some sauce or a soup inside, but then they would cost twice as much or be super messy
we also got these fried meat pie pastries that you would go bonkers over
super flaky dough that might have been baked but i think its fried, that has meat filling inside
thats great you tried you that phillipino joint! let me know what you got
there was a philipino place in this mall too but we had already gottne the chineese buns (actually vietnameese like you said ) and some mexican food too
we also walked into this place that was supposed to be a persian market/resturant but it was like a f'in den of taliban , with empty shelves and a really weird vibe
/ive been to plces like this in mexico before but not to buy the aging crap on teh shelves
but the bun place was rockin, its called t p banh bao (bao is that white chineese bread)
https://tpbanhbao3.com/
what you awant to check out are the meat pies! freaking super flakey pastry with meat inside, the sher bao are good too and the egg makes it almost creamy texture inside
the place is grinding
the bear could use a big play reciever, or at least someone who can open up the field
we will see who they pick up and how they play this next season

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Take it from me friends Do NOT try salvia. Go to YouTube to see the many videos that show how completely unglued people get on that shit. And it only takes one or two hits to blow your head off and not in a good way. I found it very disturbing. Do what you want, but believe this- it is NOTHING like weed.

Latest posts

Latest posts