No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many people picking the chiefs makes me think I should have picked the bucs, lol, im usually wrong about my picks so maybe I should do the opposite.
    Pretzels and mustard are good, I like pretzels and nacho cheese better. But I hear that nacho cheese sauce is basically oil, not dairy, and some fast food places, if it gets moldy, they just scrape off the mold and reheat it and still use it. Gross but what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, amirite?
    If akers is the bellcow back for the rams next season he’s easily a top 10 fantasy back, but if he has to share touches with Henderson and brown it wont be so easy. But who knows, with Stafford at QB maybe mcvay goes nuts and passes 70% of the time.
    Speaking of wings the woman got a bag of frozen chicken wings from Costco that were much better than the sams club version, much less fattier when air fried, although the sams club wings were very good when oven baked for a long time and the fat had a chance to melt down some.

Haha Hawk, im in the burbs not in the city so much but it’s easy to find deep dish or stuffed pizzas in the greater Chicagoland area, pretty much every mom and pop pizza place has to offer it around here. They are harder to reheat evenly however and 90% of the time I eat pizza it’s regular crust. That digiorno croissant crust looks fire, ive been thinking of trying it one day so let us know how that goes.

I heard of that superbowl bet, I think the guy who made it did it to hedge his store promotion, he owns some sort of furniture or mattress store and I think he has a promotion where if the bucs win people who bought mattresses in the last month or so get their money back, so that’s why he put a big bet on the bucs, so if he has to give people a bunch of money back at least he’ll get money from his bet to help cover that cost.

Did GoJoe ever say who he’s got for the superbowl, chiefs or bucs, over or under? Last football game of the season, like Pop said, hope GJ’s last bet is a good one…
    M.U.R.D.A. : Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

Bababooey's 600+400w grow, Coco, Smartpots, Maxibloom, Calmag.

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Trapped in a Closet! 800watt grow.

Bababooey's Mushroom Grow!

Comment

When I lived in Downers Grove we had Giordano's and Rossatis.great pizza to me.ive had frozen Lou Malnattis but it sucked.the crust gets too hard when you heat in a oven.the crousant crust is legit.dip the crust in pizza sauce.

Anyway I hope today's the day Brady retires.fingers crossed!
      I AM THE LIQUOR!
      MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
      the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

Well, well well...

Who saw that coming??

NOBODY.

Brady 7 rings 5 SB MVP's.

Comment

Bloody freaking hell,I'm eating my words.glad I didn't have money on it.cant believe I was wrong.now what are we supposed to do till next season? Now he has 7 rings! I feel stupid now.it was fun I guess
          I AM THE LIQUOR!
          MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Tried -5- different browsers to watch the supposed Live Super Bowl.

Looks like CBS doesn't want people to watch online.

Pretty amazing. the Surfing World had very functional live sports webcasts for the 2006 season. Ad supported webcasts.

Anyway, does anybody know where I can find a replay of the entire 2021 Super Bowl ?

Did a search for Videos, Videos on Youtube, etc.
            Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

I picked all the losers lol I know too late but CBS is a hard one to program on your tv just do that scan the channels with an antenna because theirs always games on CBS I don't have cable I would rather buy weed lots of free tv on YouTube i have Netflix someone else pays it yea I'm cheap

Comment

what a game! tom brady is the man
                the tampa defense was playing on a whole'nother level and you could see andy ried had his hands tied
                mahommes had some toe owwie but it was the speed the of the bucs defense that really sealed the game
                this was a great game even thoe the chiefs were shut down and you have to give it to brady and his bucs
                also big ups to the whole league and im glad we got a full season out of this whole covid scarred year
                we will see what football looks like next season, but this was a great year and i hope to see a lot of you guys back for kick off next season!

Comment

Giordano’s is always decent, I consider it the standard for stuffed pizza, like it may not be the best but any mom and pop shop I go to should have stuffed pizza at least as good as giordano’s if they want my repeat business (that or it should be appropriately cheaper if it’s not as good). And Rosati’s is a great all around Italian restaurant for pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, etc.
                  Turns out I was too cold and cheap to go out for ‘za yesterday, so made some frozen pizza (Jack’s, lol, so cheap I know) and tater tots in the oven last night, also some wings, so all around had a pretty decent meal for frozen food.
                  I didn’t enjoy the game so much, im with you Hawk, didn’t want to see Brady strutting around with 7 rings. But Pop is right, that Tampa D played lights out, although KC’s O-line was only starting 1 of their regular starters, both of their regular tackles were injured and one of their guards opted out of the season. Mahomes is amazing but even he cant do much when he’s got literally one second before he has to start running for his life. Plus he had a turf toe injury that supposedly needs surgery during the offseason, im sure all the scrambling he was forced to do didn’t feel too good.

If you can google how to use bittorrent, St Phatty, you can find a video of the game online. Ive used it before to download UFC PPV’s the next day, although I also try not to see the results before watching it (avoid espn and sports news, etc).

Hey Rolando good to see you back. I think CBS has a lower powered broadcast spectrum compared to NBC, Fox, etc, it’s hard to get CBS around here also compared to the other major channels. Even in the city where the antennas are downtown it can be hard to get.
                  M.U.R.D.A. : Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

Bababooey's 600+400w grow, Coco, Smartpots, Maxibloom, Calmag.

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Trapped in a Closet! 800watt grow.

Bababooey's Mushroom Grow!

Comment

Yeah, myself,my dad and uncle wasn't getting CBS out here in the boonies but my buddy a few blocks got it.doesnt make sense to me.i came real close to not even being able to watch the game.

Well another season come and gone.if Brady wins again I'm gonna kill myself! Lol.no fucking doubt it it was a helluva game.wish I wasn't so drunk and high at the time.

Did you know Connie's and Home run inn make frozen pizza Baba? That's what I get usually.i found this other pizza called Bellatoris that's good.id kill for some Giordano's or Rossatis though.

Don't think I forgot about you pops! You lucky Cali guy! We are getting BEAT with snow
                    I AM THE LIQUOR!
                    MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Brave of yo to put your life in Tom Brady's hands. I hope he doesn't read your post!
                      Originally posted by shithawk420 View Post
                      Yeah, myself,my dad and uncle wasn't getting CBS out here in the boonies but my buddy a few blocks got it.doesnt make sense to me.i came real close to not even being able to watch the game.

Well another season come and gone.if Brady wins again I'm gonna kill myself! Lol.no fucking doubt it it was a helluva game.wish I wasn't so drunk and high at the time.

Did you know Connie's and Home run inn make frozen pizza Baba? That's what I get usually.i found this other pizza called Bellatoris that's good.id kill for some Giordano's or Rossatis though.

Don't think I forgot about you pops! You lucky Cali guy! We are getting BEAT with snow
                      "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
                      "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
                      "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
                      "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
                      "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

. Fuck Brady
                        I AM THE LIQUOR!
                        MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

have you tried one of those roof top antenna hawk? it sound like you are just just out of range and maybe the height plus a better aerial would bring you some more channels
                          oh yeah, Fuck Brady

tots rock!
                          what is a jacks pizza baba? like a mama celest or those 99c store pizzas; i get a craving for those super cheap thin crust things sometimes
                          /hey, i smoke a lot of dope
                          one thing ive been getting into lately are sandwiches but ive been getting the ba mai style ones
                          i got a fat combo pizza from oggie this weekend but maybe i should see if they would do a deep dish
                          /or do you guys call it a stuffed pizza?

Comment

I've got a big tower antannae.i don't get it.my uncle bought an antenna like your saying pops but he is having issues too.ah well.hopefully I'm gonna get internet soon.

I've gotten deep dish pizza in the frozen section but they aren't very good.the crust is hard and not flakey.its ok I guess.Giordanos is everywhere these days.maybe there's one by you pops.i recommend the spinach deep dish

Well it was fun guys.now I'm gonna be bored on the weekends.what the heck we gonna do now boys?
                            I AM THE LIQUOR!
                            MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Smoke more weed!
                              "you wouldn't know respect if it bit you on the k u n t, douchebag."- justanotherbozo
                              "Negative rep from a tool with a name like Jellyfish is a f'n bage of Honor."- Shalako
                              "You have no fucking idea what you speak of."- Wendull C.
                              "Put me on ignore."- Wendull C.
                              "Lady Gaga is someone on my radar screen."- Hempy McNoodle

Comment

Lol that's all I was doing the past couple weeks Jelly! Think it's time for a break!

Where you been anyway Jelly? I seen a few OGs I haven't seen in a while.good to see you
                                I AM THE LIQUOR!
                                MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Working...
                                X