What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
sounds like you got yourself in the shit there hawk
wtf man,are you in so deep now you are going to be whacked?
/who lit that light
tkae care of yourself brother and make the most of what you ahve
i think i do live themlife and i enjoy every minute of it
you can too brother! just keep doing the right thing and be happy with who you are
this ones for you my man!
stone roses, fools gold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7DLD1tYOnw
btw, i think of us as friends too

so i ended up making some ribs for dinner the other night
hte mrs does not even eat meat anymore but had some because of peer preasure! take that lady
i would like to make my own brew but dont think im going to go all in on some home still set up
i might try to make a home brew beer/ vodka one of these days but thats about it
you are right baba that tompa'bay is one of the top-5 to be playoff teams
i like the cheifs cooking up their sweet kc-bbq plus the bills are a step or two away form being a top team
im trying to keep level about the rams
we havent seen uch in the rpe-season but replacing goof is a big step forward
(i like the move of holding on to that third string qb prekins)
not to get too excited, but my expectaions are sky high
so what did you cook up this weekend brother?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Stuff like scotch and whiskey and bourbon are alright, especially if they’re really smooth. But since money is a thing, I go for the cheap vodka haha. Can mix it with other stuff or just swig it straight up.

Most preseason power polls have the defending champs #1, which makes sense, but it’s really hard to repeat as champs. Even Brady’s last 4 titles, none of them were repeats (’15 vs seahawks, ’17 vs falcons, ’19 vs rams, ’21 vs chiefs), he last repeated as champ in ’04 (Panthers) and ’05 (eagles). So odds are Brady wont repeat this year. Plus you’ll miss seeing the Justin Fields era if you stop watching. That would suck, to give up football just when the bears (might) get good.

I think Hawk will be ok, he seems like he's capable of defending himself. Although the paranoia associated with being a wanted man isn't fun. Hopefully this will all blow over sooner rather than later.

I think making your own beer/wine would be easier than growing cannabis, especially for indoor grows. But ur right Pop, it does take time and effort and a space, and it smells (not as bad as cannabis growing though) and it’s just more convenient to buy booze at the store. But one nice thing is it’s much quicker to get finished product (like a week or so) than waiting for your buds to mature haha (3-5 months).

Bills host the steelers and KC hosts the browns week 1, so having playoff caliber opponents early on will show us if the bills and chiefs will be the two best AFC teams again.
Not that I expect the bears to be a playoff team, but like u Pop im looking forward to Rams-bears on Sunday night football. Ur right, rams hardly played any starters during preseason but it’s hard for me to imagine Stafford doing poorly, if he could put up stats on a usually bad lions team then Im sure he’ll do very well on a team with more talent and better coaching. I think the O/U on prop bets for him is 4600yds passing and 28.5 TDs. I’d take the over on both, especially with the 17game season. Mcvay isn’t averse to the run but likes to use it to set up the pass and I foresee a good 60/40 pass/run ratio for the rams.

shithawk420

Veteran
It's not a question of defending myself.i studied martial arts for years.but I just got off parole this week and can't own a gun.if 3 big bikers decide to break and enter when I'm sleeping I'm pretty much fucked..

I actually could of died or got really fucked up the other day cause my dad and I finally finished my roof he through a bundle of 80 lbs shingles about a foot from my head like an idiot.probably would live but that would suck.

On top of that my mom won't give me my disability money so I can get a water heater and necessities.i haven't showered in over a month or 2.id almost rather Snap and go back to prison.im being treated like an animal.

Don't even know if I'll watch the game tomorrow.dont feel like it.

For some reason my buddy started drinking fireball.stuff is disgusting and fucked my stomach

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, not being able to own a firearm would suck, especially if the people after you are likely to have them.
I think having a baseball bat or a hunting knife would even the odds in a fight, assuming your attackers aren’t armed. A machete or an axe as well, something that would be reasonable to have around the house even if youre prohibited from owning guns. I know if some crazed dude came swinging at me with an axe i'd make a hasty exit, well, unless i had a gun on me...

I worked with some roofers recently and I cant get over how they can just climb up tall ladders and work on steeply pitched roofs like theyre walking along a sidewalk. Im lowkey scared of heights and whenever im going up and down the ladder onto a roof im like a little baby, clutching for support every step of the way.
But yeah, glad to hear your roof is finally fixed but man gotta be careful throwing heavy stuff around.
And ur mom needs to give you your money. Is she spending it on herself or just wants to make sure you don’t use it on booze? And whats wrong with cold showers? I would hate to take a cold shower but in the summer it’s not so bad and id prefer that to going a week or two without one. I know what I smell like after a few days without one and at some point I’d just bite the bullet. If it came to that you could heat some water on the stove and make a luke warm bath (assuming you had a tub and not just a shower stall) and wash in that.

Im not terribly excited about watching tom brady’s victory lap tonite but it might be a high scoring, entertaining game. But yeah, if Tompa is winning by 3 td’s ill probably change the channel lol.
I actually like that fireball whiskey, I typically don’t like sweet liquor but it sure goes down easy. Is it the spiciness that’s messing up your stomach? If anything messes up my stomach it’s the alcohol, not the spice in fireball.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
im with hawk on the fireball sh!t, that stuff is nasty
its a fun novelty shot but if you have more than one or two it kinds of messes you up because its too syrupy
i think its way too sweet man and thats not good, i just want to taste alcohol with a little ice and soda in

getting hit in the head by 80# would surely f'you up bad man, possible spinal injury is no joke
that sucks that your mom is holding on to your money and she needs to give it to you unless she has some kind of conservator thing going on
/isnt that whats going on with britney spears right now?
thats great that you have a new roof over your head and i hope this is the start of goodthings to come for you brother
when in the brush we used to take solar showers, hang a bag of water in the sun and it heats up pretty nicely
not like a real hot shower but its better than washing off in a cold water; or you could take a cowboy bath like baba mentioned if you have a big ol tub
no matter how scrappy you are, it sucks to fight more than one person at a time
like baba said, get a blade or keep a nice hammer/ bat around the house (and swing that thing like you mean itif shit hits the fan)
a good dog helps too if you can keep one
take care of yourself there hawk ad stay safe

i cant wait for the game tonight and i might come back in time from camping this weekend to catch the afternoon games on sunday, plus the rams v bears on the late game
im thinking i might get some fun foods for tonights kick off just to celebrate the start of football but i dont know what to get
/ends up pre gaming too hard and passes out after the opening kick off
#rookiemistakes
i think you are right that we are going to see some big numbers from the top tier qbs this season and with 17 starts they could really light things up
/46oo passing yards is less than 300 yards per game over a whole season
lets hope stafford is able to play his best and the rams line gives him time to get the ball down field, plus we need some kind of run game
hope you enjoy tonights game and have a great day baba!

who ready for some football!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I get it, it’s like jagermeister, a shot that’s strong but also sickly sweet. Maybe if you did it as a bomber type drink, where you drop a shot in a glass of beer or sake and then chug it down, that would be better, dilute the taste some. I dont have much experience with fireball but I do know it’s popular, I had a bottle at one time and would just take swigs of it occasionally, didn’t seem so bad to me at the time but I could see getting sick of it quickly.
Do you ever mix your vodka with lemonade or fruit juice (orange, cranberry), Pop? I think I’d prefer that over soda, although I like soda with whiskey (jack and coke, crown and coke, etc). But for me, if I don’t drink vodka straight (shots, basically) then I’d prefer it with juice over soda.

It would be nice to have a dog as an early warning system at least, don’t necessarily need a big pit bull type which comes with its own problems. I hope Hawk is able to get through this rough patch and things will start looking better for him in a week or two. The heat on him will die down and he’ll start getting some money in his pocket from his mom, that would be ideal.

Here’s some food I had over labor day weekend, there’s this local chain called Mariano’s that opened up after another local chain called Dominick’s went bankrupt. They bought up most of their old stores and are operating them much the same way, as full service groceries (with delis, butchers, bakeries, etc). They have an everyday deal that’s $10 for two 8piece fried chickens (or whole rotisserie chickens, or 5 large chicken tenders) which is a pretty darn good deal even though the chicken is on the smaller side. They also had slaw, potato salad and macaroni salad for 2.50lb and got some of that, so all in all had a picnic’s worth of food for less than $20. Best of all didn’t have to do any cooking myself haha.

marianos chicken & sides.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh damn man! that looks good baba
nice pic nic lunch and like you said you dident have to cook
loves me some mac salad and instead of the slaw island people like to have that with rice! plus your meat
that sounds like a prtty good deal, two for $10 fried chicken
i would get it and sometimes i get that and make my own mashed tatters and slaw and have cheap fried chicken meal
/now kfc costs like $20-30 unless you are just getting a single meal
yeah im sure hawk will be ok and i hope things get better for him
i believe you make your own luck sometimes and if he is into some dope or something like that that is holding him back he needs to get clean and start fresh
i dont like yeager, thats even worse than fireball; at least i like cinnamon, but cant stand the taste of liquorish
that stuff grows wild here in socal
im actually having vodka with some lemon right now! i like a little fruit juice splash but most of the room is saved for the vodka
getting prepped for the game and got a nice pizza for dinner, loaded baked potatoe pizza!
/bacon potaote and cheese with a sour cream drizzle
GRINDING!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Everything was good, I found the mac salad to be a little sweet though. Like I don’t mind it sweet but I think they were a little heavy on the sugar this time.
Yeah, I still love kfc and popeyes but it’s minimum $20 and up for an 8 piece family meal, I can get more food for the same price at a grocery store. But I guess fast food joints usually have drive thru’s which is a plus.
Everyone has self-inflicted wounds and part of the healing process is recognizing that and working on it. But like most things involving people, it’s more complicated than that. Past trauma, friends and family are big influences too on your life. I think Hawk has had some really bad injuries in his past and part of the problem is self-medication. Kind of like how a lot of pro athletes, especially football players, fall into that trap.

We ended up getting a Costco pepperoni pizza last night. Lately ive been refusing to pay more than $10 for a pie. That loaded baked potato pizza sounds interesting; usually im not a fan of more carbs on pizza (like mac n cheese) cause the crust is bready enough but potato on bread isnt too bad. Have you ever had a sandwich with fries stuffed inside? It's like a more efficient version of having fries as a side.
The woman refuses to buy any booze stronger than beer so I got a case of Costco IPA too. It’s 5-7% ABV so could be worse I suppose.

It was a pretty good game last night, competitive and came down to the wire. Both teams are loaded at receiver, you could have gotten Brady in a fantasy draft as like the #10 QB taken overall; looking at his weapons (AB and Gronk are playing like they were 5yrs ago) I could see him having a 40td season easy. So yeah, Hawk probably wont be too pleased about last night but it’s only 1 game, it’s a long season and a lot could happen, and i still say he wont repeat even if they 15-2 or something.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

happening boys! whos ready for some football

it seems like everything is more expensive now and its only getting worse baba
im not going to yell at the kids on my lawn about $1 big macs, but shit aint cheap anymore and the dollar is almost worthless
/usa still #1
i thought dak played like a champ last night and seeing how him and tommy.b played i wonder how many qb could eclipse 5000tds ina 17 game season
zeke was kinds of held in check, but that could be cecause champa'bay has a top tier front d'line
refusing to pay more than $10 a pie is setting th bar pretty low and it leaves you with only a few choices man
/what kind of pizza deals you got out there in chi'town?!
costco is prob the best choice and dident you say they still have the combo one out there
if $10 is your target, i bet you could make a better pizza yourself
me and the mrs ued to make our own pizzas, its not that hard and if you make the dough yourself you can spend more on toppings, but you can still just but the dough premade and rock and roll form there
a good ipa is nice and like you sid, most are about 7%abv; not too bad and they get you going
yeah im not trying to tell hawk what to do, i know he can handle himself
just pitching my 2c into the pond
hes going to do what hes going to do

shithawk420

Veteran
hey guys.thanks for all the support.what happened was i was in the roof when this obnoxious punk who ref his harley and im still mad at them for stealing my bike.so i say to the punk maybe ill just take your shit since you wake me at 3 in the morning with your bike.then he pulled a knive at it got ugly from there.i cant stand thieves but i gotta take this lose i think.i dont really need knives but a gun would be nice.im trying to figure out if i can have a high power pellet gun.

i actually enjoyed last nights game.was hoping brady was gonna get his feelings hurt. but hey! we got the Bears vs Rams this sunday!i cant wait!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I guess there’s inflation concerns about the US dollar, with the money the US govt has injected into the economy during the pandemic people think the dollar will lose a lot of its value. But the world’s 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] largest economy, China, still relies on a lot of trade with the US and holds a lot of dollars, and oil is still traded around the world mostly using US dollars, so I think the USD will always be valuable. It’s when your national currency becomes devalued quickly like Venezuela that your economy runs into major problems and you need a stack of bills to buy a piece of fruit or something.

Dak made an impressive comeback from that serious ankle injury (bone sticking out of the skin) less than a year ago, and also his reps in training camp were much reduced because he was dealing with a lat injury in his throwing shoulder. I remember 2 years ago we were saying he wasn’t worth as much Wilson or Rodgers so he should just accept less, but like josh allen he just keeps getting better at throwing the ball and now 40M/yr for him seems about right (he signed a 160M 4yr deal this past offseason). Good for him, hope he stays healthy, I have CeeDee lamb on a couple of my teams.

Ur right about zeke, Tampa has the leagues best run D (also last yr as well) and zeke would have had a TD if the TE didn’t whiff on a block near the goal line. Zeke should be alright but if dallas keeps having to throw 50x a game I don’t like his chances at putting up good stats. Also tony pollard seems to get a lot of 3rd down passing down work even though zeke is a good passcatcher.

Like 10 years ago I was into making my own pizzas, had a few decent successes but got lazy and never perfected my method. Now I just like to be cheap and get what’s on sale, even frozen pizzas aren’t bad if you eat them right away. Costco got rid of their deluxe pizzas over the pandemic so it’s just cheese and cheese & pepperoni for now. Still decent though. But ur right, not nearly as good as real pizza joints, or something you can whip up at home if you know how to make dough.

Hey Hawk good to hear youre ok for now. Sounds like a twisty situation you got yourself in, cant say it was entirely your fault though from the sound of it. In IL you need a FOID card if your pellet gun is larger than .177 caliber or faster than 700 feet/sec; years ago I had to buy one for my buddy who didn’t have a foid, he would just set up empty cans in his backyard for plinking. Pellet guns are nice for plinking or for varmints but not sure I’d use one defensively, if the opponent thinks they got shot with a real gun they might return fire or come back with a gun. But if that’s not much of a concern maybe you’ll be ok, so long as you can claim self defense (and shooting someone, even with a pellet gun, would be considered deadly force especially if it breaks the skin so they’d have to be threatening you with a weapon for you to do that – a knife definitely counts!).
Unfortunately, I don’t have a great feeling about the rams-bears on Sunday night. So you get NBC in your area, if you were able to watch last nights game? But also, Dalton vs last year’s #1 defense is a mismatch, I’d bet the rams beat the bears by 2 scores (line is rams by 7.5), especially with Stafford, who’s very familiar playing against Chicago, slinging bombs. But maybe after seeing two or three straight 3 and outs by Dalton, Nagy will put fields in who can at least move the ball with his legs. I have a free gameplay with Fanduel and I was thinking of using it to bet against the bears? Does that make me a bad fan, lol?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, sounds like a rough deal with your mom. Propensity for addiction could be partly biological so could be youre just taking after her. I’ll hope and pray your relationship gets better. But also, maybe in your situation being able to make your own booze would help. Making your own vodka wine for pennies per drink and a few hours work per week would help free up $$ for other necessities, like your home repairs.

I bought a handle of everclear a couple days ago and hid it in the house but eff me, a few hours later it was gone, the woman must have found it (!!!). Sucks man, but it's not like i could hide brewing or distilling from her.

You might need a whole lot of rum and cokes during the bears game, Hawk. Although come to think of it, ill drink heavy if theyre losing big or winning big, haha.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

there is no doubt that the us dollar is the preferred currency around the world, but we are still seeing prices rise on almost everything here and a devaluation of $$$
/some prices are going up much faster than others, but the overall cost of living is way more now even when you take into account healthy inflation
china is a known manipulator of their currency but the euro would be the next alternative for global commerce, unless you like to roll them dice
dident el salvador recently declare that bit coin was going to be its national currency? silly
the dollar is the most stable, transperant unit of value anywhere around the world and will most likely stay that way for the for seeable future
/USA#1

man those were some games this weekend
i got to enjoy some of the afternoon games and we saw why mahommie and the chiefs are favored to be a playoff team
the bills looked deflated but i still like them over the long haul and the browns
also caught the late game and man, im on board the stafford band wagon
/comparing his play to goofs this weekend it looks like this was a great trade for the rams
#longseason #hopesskyhigh
lots of other great play and i cant wait for more football
we went camping in the wilderness between clevlenad national forest and the desert this weekend with the mrs and sweet-t (the truck)
we hiked the pacific crest trail and had a great time in the mountains

holy hell hawk, this guy stole your bike then pulled a knife on you
fthat
pellet guns are fun but not too useful for protection from large animals especially if they know it isnt real
/like knife weilding bikers
like baba said, you would be better off using the pellet gun to hit him with

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Welp, I was right, bears lost by 3 scores to the Rams. They kept it within 1 score till the 2[SUP]nd [/SUP]half, and even into the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] quarter I thought if they put Fields in they could get a garbage time TD and lose by less than 7 but Dalton couldn’t move the ball and the rams run game started to heat up and Stafford was able to get another TD late in the 4[SUP]th[/SUP].
I was kind of surprised at Fields’ usage, they just brought him in for gadget plays and goal line stuff. I suppose getting a few snaps is better than nothing but id like to see him actually QB an entire drive next game.
Only positive is all NFC north teams lost week 1 so at least the bears are tied in their division, lol. All NFC west teams won so as we expected that division seems to be the best in football. Still, it’s week 1, and it’s a long 17 game season, we have to see how things shake out over the months ahead.
Stafford completed 2 passes over 50yds against the bears, which equals their total from ALL of last season. So yeah, actually being able to stretch the field with a QB who can drop a 40yd bomb into a receiver’s arms, mcvay is even more hyped than he usually is. Rams might average 32pts a game this season.

Tonite we have the ravens vs the raiders, the ravens lost 3 of their top 4 RB’s this preseason to various injuries so they have a 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] year guy starting plus a lot of veterans (latavious murray, leveon bell, Devonta freeman) as needed depth. Of the vets only Lat murray has looked good recently, both bell and freeman are pretty much washed at this point.

I think el Salvador made bitcoin accepted currency in its country, but not to replace its own fiat currency. Maybe you could exchange btc for el salvodorean pesos (or whatever they use) at their national banks. But for some reason, the day it took effect, btc and a bunch of other crypto currencies fell by a lot, lol. I also heard dogecoin went up when eli musk tweeted about it, but then tanked when he went on Saturday night live and did some jokes about it. So who knows how this will shake out.
But inflation is a real thing for sure. Old people joke about a loaf of bread being 5 cents and a steak dinner 1-2 dollars but that’s how it was, and income hasn’t risen nearly as fast as prices have. Back in the 50’s and 60’s, you could afford a mortgage on a single family home, a car loan, raise 2 kids on a regular factory job, even a service job like a waitress or retail. Nowadays most such jobs mean you’re barely above the poverty level, living paycheck to paycheck, can only afford crappy homes and crappy cars. It’s the eroding of the American middle class.
What do you think is the end result? Should we start hoarding gold and silver? Crypto currency?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
el salvador does not have a national currency, they adopted the us dollar as their national currency
/thus giving up control of their financial soverignty/ economy for stability
i just dont see botcoin as a currency, its a dodgy investment at beat, but more like a ponzi scheme
if you want to secure your financial future against inflation, invest in us equitites and yourself
i hear you about how things used to be cheaper and its just the passing of a torch in a way
man, i remember i could get a snickers candy bar or can of coke for 25c growing up, mcdonalds used to have 35c hamburgers/ 45c cheese burgers, and a big mac would cost about buck on special
but the economy seems to be pushed by a political adgenda lately and the goverment seems hell bent on killing the middle class

hey brother is is just me or did we get a great kick off weekend of games?!?
last nights raiders game that went into ot had me jumping all over the place for both teams; ljax got freaky but in the end carr played like a top -? qb
/are you going to place him top-5 or top-10?!
sf beat up on the lions and thier new qb played like a kook and the rams aired it out
9ers also lost some key players
cant wait for this weekend action to kick off

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Huh, I did not know that el Salvador adopted the USD as their currency. Makes sense though, seeing what’s going on with Venezuela and their hyperinflation. Like Venezuelans are saying they bought their home in the 80s for what it costs for one papaya in the market now. It would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic.
I think bitcoin is like any other fiat currency, it’s worth whatever people will accept it for. I think tesla said they would accept btc for their cars, and then btc went up a lot, but then later tesla backtracked and said btc mining was bad for the environment (takes a lot of electricity to do) and didn’t want to take it anymore. But there are plenty of online banks and trading platforms to exchange bitcoin for dollars so long as that’s still an option I don’t think it will be valueless, not anymore than any other currency. But it is very volatile I think, so you make a good point, sucks to acquire some either through sale or trade and then it drops like 20% in value in less than a week.
I mean, when you really think about it even gold could be considered valueless, if there were some situation where you had a lot of gold but no food. Like, I’d trade a pound of potatoes for a pound of gold haha. But I guess it’s all academic, the world economy is going to grind on and one individual isnt going to affect it much.

That MNF game was crazy how it ended, raiders thought they won but it was spotted at the goal line, then the teams exchanged turnovers, then the raiders were going for a FG and the win on 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] down, when getting a 5yd delay of game penalty, then bringing back the offense to get back those yards and Carr yeeted a deep pass for a TD cause 2 defenders ran into each other. Even Gruden I think was surprised, he tossed his play call sheets into the air like yeah, just how I drew it up haha. Speaking of which i noticed gruden had these little slips of paper with all his plays handwritten on them whereas most playcallers have these big laminated sheets with their plays printed out. Talk about old school.

Derek carr I guess is an underrated QB, he doesn’t put up top 5 numbers but the problem with that team isnt the offense it’s the defense. It’s year 4 of Gruden and he hasn’t switched QBs yet so I guess he’s happy with carr for now. After how his last coaching stint in Tampa Bay ended, I think he realizes that you could do a LOT worse than derek carr at QB so unless a surefire top 10 option comes along he wont budge.

We have Giants at Washington on Thursday, Fitzpatrick is out with an injured hip and giants looked terrible in a loss to Denver. Their QB Daniel jones is turning the ball over more than jay cutler ever did and they might want to start over with a new QB next year if he doesn’t get right. WFT will also probably want a new QB next year too if they lose enough games, Fitzmagic can win you some games but i cant see him winning a superbowl, unless the team is stacked with an awesome defense.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i dont see bitcoin as being like other legit currency at all
a currency is backed by trust in the issuer; the us dollar is backed by the full faith and trust of theus gov, same with all other world $$$
who is backing the bitcoin (or any other digital currency)
its based on nothing but the idea that its going to be worht more when i sell it to the next sucker
/tulup bulbs anyone
its funy you mention gruden and is old school slips of paper
i actually have post it notes tucked into the case of my iphone, shit i wrote down or peoples phone number that was easier to write down on paper and tuck, then put into the wizard box
#oldschoolrules
the monday night game was awesome to the end
i can wait to see how this week shakes out
the nfc.w is off to a great start but now it looks like sf has lost mosert for the season
we will see who ends up the qb in that system
the d.jones thing could come to a boil this year and like you said, i would not be suprised to see nyg looking for a new qb in the next draft
i cant wait for the next rams game and like the new stafford led offense
i think its really opened up the play book for mcvey and we will see how they match up over the season
im ready for some more football man, ecen if is mediocre
/thurs night match up
this weekend its going to be on and we have the rams playing the early game so you know its going to be a real test for me to get in game shape
/drunkaf
but still make it through a full slate of games
getting a rouladin today from a german resturant later, itsa german dish with like beef and has bacon, pickles, oinions and mustard rolled up
shit is grining!
i might make some cheese steaks this weekend! i ahve some nice steaks i had to freeze and once you freeze the beef it loses something
but you can sli ce frozen beef super thin and make cheese steaks!
mo town filly back again!
hope you are having a great week baba and ready for another round of nfl action!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
image_2071627.jpg
20210914_222314.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	20210914_222314.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.0 KB ID:	17943966 20210914_222314.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	20210914_222314.jpg Views:	0 Size:	112.0 KB ID:	17943966
I get where youre coming from, in regards to crypto currencies. It’s basically worth whatever someone says it’s worth, and unlike the USA which has the world’s most powerful economy (and military) backing it who the hell is backing BTC? Still though, I think the fact that it is decentralized (not backed by any one nation or national bank) is part of its appeal. Some people who wouldnt care if a nation’s currency collapsed want crypto precisely for that reason, that any one nation or govt cant exert that much control over it.
Or maybe not, im no expert and I probably don’t know what the hell im talking about lol.

Im a big fan of the post-it method of record keeping myself, lol, but most smartphones have some sort of notes app so ive been using that to keep track of my random thoughts/reminders. Nice thing is that with mobile apps I usually have a backup of my notes on the ‘cloud’, whereas with physical paper once you lose it it’s gone except for what you can remember…

Rams play at the colts on Sunday so 10am your time. Colts should be a decent matchup, they got burned by the seahawks in week 1, Russell Wilson had 4 passing td’s but at least carson wentz didn’t look terrible like he did last year. If the rams can beat them by 3 scores like they did the bears that will just bolster their case that theyre a top 5 team.

You mentioned the german rouladen dish before and it sounds hella good, german and british cuisine aren’t really thought of as being very tasty but anything with bacon wrapped in steak sounds grinding.
If you do make some awesome cheesesteaks I’d like to see pics of that but anything with meat cheese and bread should be good eats unless you screw up the cooking haha.
Last night the woman was coming back from the city late night and I asked her to stop by this place called Red Hot Ranch in Chicago, they’ve got 2 locations and they were a hot dog place primarily until the owner went to In&Out in Vegas and was like, yeah we need something like this. So they added burgers to their menu, pretty basic with American cheese, Lettuce tomato onion (have to ask for pickles) and their own spread, like I&O spread sort of a mayochup (mayo and ketchup base) with extra seasonings added in. For a double cheeseburger for $6.50 (no charge for pickles and extra spread) and includes hand cut fries it’s a killer deal but I only get it once or twice a year otherwise I’d probably be 300lbs.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that was awesome of her to grab you guys dinner on her way home!
that looks like it might come wiht grilled onions on it too? that looks grinding and i am all for the basic burger
there was a place in tx called braums that i really liked: simple burgers,decent fries and good varity in their menu (they had other stuff like chicken)
they also had really shakes but i dont drink dairy and a small convinence store attached the the resturant
/burgers plus+
too many places try to drss up their sandwich with all sorts of fixins, dosent vegas have a place where you can get the most expensive burger?
they will put all sorts of stupid shit on them but in the end its a burger
an honest burger should be made with fresh meat, simple toppings and cheese imo
im all for hand cut fries but have been on a crinkly cut fry kick lately
im not sold on the rams just yet but think we could have a top-5 passing game
if we can keep the defense honest with a decent run game i think we could be top-5
i think sf might have too many injury problems over the season, but az and sea are def looking good
colts will be a decent match up and i cant wait to see how our d'line can put the heat on wentz
/dident they give up a bunch of sacks last week?
whats your take on the bears so far?
oh and let me just say im not all in on this new numbering scheme! at first i was watching and asking
"wtf, did they just put in their back up qb"
defenders with single digit numbers is weird
hope you have a great day and are all set for the action to kick off!