No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fanduel squad for the weekend!!! I suck at FanDuel.. but sometimes u get lucky

Josh Allen
    Kareem Hunt
    Devin Singletary
    Michael Thomas
    Jarvis Landry
    Hollywood Brown
    Travis Kelce
    M.Valdes-Scantling
    Packers Defense
    Hall Of Fame

Comment

I predict a brown and green super bowl I'm undecided which will win sorry bills saints bucs chiefs ravens

Comment

Holy moly.what a day.i hope Mahomes didn't get a concussion
        I AM THE LIQUOR!
        MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
        the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

Maholmes look like he got his bell rung Ding Dong status... his eyes and feet were not in coordination with each other.. hope he's good for next week....

Im horrible at fanduel... I still love playing it though lol
          Hall Of Fame

Comment

Brady came out on the field after the game , and spent time with the Brees family talking,and throwing a TD pass to Drew's son in the endzone.
            Teammates in Canton before long.

Comment

I’ve never played daily fantasy, Storm, but I think the premise is that you get a set budget for your squad, and the aim is to ‘purchase’ players who will outperform their price? Like, players like mahomes and mccaffrey are expensive but they’ll give you a good number of points, everyone knows that, but if you can get some cheaper players who have big games then you can finish high up in the standings and maybe win some money?
              Your lineup looked alright to me, of course with Monday morning quarterbacking, you should have picked tampa’s D instead of the packers, etc etc.

I didn’t see anything on that hit on mahomes that would cause a concussion, it looked like his facemask was just driven into the turf but supposedly it’s like a pinched nerve in his neck or something that made him woozy like that. He’s passed all his concussion tests so far so hopefully he’ll be able to play vs the bills this week.

I think ur right, this is probably Breezus’s last game, his arm looked pretty shot as far as strength goes, accuracy was fine but if he cant put velocity on the ball well you get a 3 turnover game like last night. But like u said, he’s had a great career, won a ring, hall of famer, he never did get a second ring but all in all not bad for a 2nd rd pick out of perdue.

So you guys were all saying that Lamar needed a true #1 receiver, and I tried to argue against it, which just shows how wrong I am, lol. Ravens scored 3 pts against the bills, they loaded up to stop the run and dared Jackson to beat them with his arm. Rumor is that allen robinson of the bears, who’s now a free agent, may be signed by the ravens. He’s used to catching passes from crappy QBs so playing with lamar would be a nice change for him. In my defense though I think the ravens O-line had as much to do with their lack of success on offense as lack of receiving talent. Marshal yanda, their all pro guard, retired last year, and then Ronnie Stanley, their all pro tackle, broke his ankle during the season. Lamar got knocked out of the bills game with a concussion on a sack. At least he won a playoff game this year, and we'll see how the afc north looks next season. Could the Browns actually be better than the steelers next season?
              M.U.R.D.A. : Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

Bababooey's 600+400w grow, Coco, Smartpots, Maxibloom, Calmag.

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Trapped in a Closet! 800watt grow.

Bababooey's Mushroom Grow!

Comment

Sorry art.not sure.i know I seen him a couple months ago or so
                I AM THE LIQUOR!
                MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

Is he the raiders fan? He usually only posts here once or twice a season to give us an update on his team, which are pretty thorough, but yeah Hawk is right, havent seen him around in a few months, not since the raiders beat the chiefs.

So both home teams are favored by 3pts in the conference championship games this sunday, I'd have to roll with the packers over the bucs and chiefs over the bills, since it looks like mahomes will play. Should be pretty good games though, both over-unders are over 50pts so the books are expecting a lot of scoring.

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Comment

I agree baba.im conflicted as hell cause I don't wanna root for the Packers but I also don't want Brady to win.but I think the Packers will win.either way it's gonna be fun
                    I AM THE LIQUOR!
                    MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS

Comment

my ass is still sore from that ass whoopin the rams took last week
                      they looked nothing like the team that beat seatle and we saw a goat qb do his thing
                      /the only consolation is maybe they bring in someone to light a fire under j.goof ass
                      gb v tompa looks like a great game and i would not be surprised to see 50+ pts
                      i read that mahommie is out for this weekend because of his head owwie?
                      cant wait for the fun to start and hope you guys are having a great week!

Comment

I thought you were friends with some packers fans so sometimes you found yourself cheering for them, Hawk? It’s ok, I know a couple people who are packers fans and try not to hold it against them. Plus, perversely, I think there are people who are actually sorta kinda fans of both teams.
                        If it makes you feel any better I think whether brady or Rodgers makes it to the superbowl they’ll lose to the afc team, most likely the chiefs imo.

I thought for a bit the rams were making a game of it, Pop, but goff couldn’t move the offense in the 2nd half, and that one long TD to the Lizard King (alan lazzard) sealed the deal for the packers. But ur right, the rams needed their D to step up, but even though aaron Donald played he didn’t make an impact, he didn’t look hurt imo but he was still getting double teamed every play. That’s respect right there, when youre nowhere near 100% but still attracting extra blockers.
                        Mcvay said something interesting, when asked after the game if theyre still committed to goff he said everything will be ‘evaluated’. It’s like the first time he hasn’t publicly displayed his love for goff, so maybe youre right, he’s now jared goof in the rams’ eyes. I think there’s still a huge cap hit for goff next year, they probably can’t move on from him till 2022, but it’s interesting to think that goff may have to fight for his job next year. Imagine being a #1 overall pick with a 100M guaranteed contract and you might lose your job to an undrafted QB (Wolford). But yknow, if he never makes another dime as a pro athlete, he’ll be fine.

I hope mahomes is able to play, otherwise I don’t think KC can beat buffalo, who seems to be clicking on offense and defense right now. It was a weird injury, like a neck stinger that caused concussion like symptoms. He’s back practicing with no contact but I guess there’s still a chance he wont be medically cleared; hopefully whatever happened with his nerves being pinched isnt a sign of something congenital or a long term problem…

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Comment

no matter what team you root for there are still good people out there; they just like crap teams
                          take rams fans for instance; great structure overall but a few weal links
                          i hear mcvay say that about goof and it was good news baba
                          like you said, we cant really get rid of him and just have to hope he turns it up or they move on
                          /would the bears like a new qb?
                          as much a fan i am of c.akers, i wanted the rams to draft j.hurt last year, thinking it would light the fire under goofs ass
                          well i am a big fan of akers and think the rams might have found their rb#1, but they have a big ? at qb right now
                          so rams dc b.staley is moving across the field?? to teh chargers hc :/
                          good for him and i bet he turn that defense up to 11
                          /a least till bosa gets hurt
                          cant wait for this weekends games and i hope mahommie can play!

Comment

Yeah Pop, but the key word you used is “people”. I don’t consider packers fans human. Sorry, just not my thing. Cept you Hawk, Ill make an exception for you, although youre not really a packers fan, if anything your second team is the falcons.

Yeah, I think goff wasn’t happy about not getting the start vs the seahawks in the wild card round. Even though he was coming off thumb surgery he was able to play since he took over once wolford got hurt early on. But like u said Pop, he’s got some competition for the starting job now so he’s got to step it up.
                            Akers was studly the last few games for sure and most fantasy experts expect him to be a 1st rd fantasy pick next year. He’s smooth and quick and fast and can find running creases that other backs can’t see. Plus the other 2 RBs, Henderson and brown, are pretty good themselves.

That was a bit of a surprise, the rams 1st year DC getting the head coaching job for the chargers, but ur point is valid, the bolts probably knew a lot about him since they share a field and a city so he’s just one more of mcvay’s ‘kids’ who got a HC job in the league. Now mcvay has to find another whiz kid to handle the defense while he figures out how to make jared ‘goof’ a better QB.

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Comment

Quite possible Tampa vs Buffalo....who woulda thunk.
                              Sure hope Mahomes can play though , that kid is just a pure athlete,kinda like Wilson,prolly woulda excelled at other sports as well.
                              A great Sunday ahead either way,and makin a Lasagna to boot!!!

Comment

oh man, slice me off a big corner piece of that new england!
                                what do you like to put in your lasagna?
                                at this point i could see any of the four teams taking it home and would love to see a bills v topma bay super bowl
                                i think mahomes was also givena base ball contract at some point too, not like kyler, but i tihnk he had a chance to play pro baseball out of high school

i hope staley does well as a head coach for the chargers
                                he will inherit a good defense and a young stud qb (plus some top receivers), plus he has a decent draft pick in his pocket
                                /#f-spanos
                                we have seen j.goffs trajectory kind of flatten out and in some ways dip this past season
                                he had a mediocre year overall and was not able to step it up in the playoffs
                                the fact that a backup was able to come in and take the wheel in the playoffs shows the offense is well built
                                it just needs someone to drive the car like a champ
                                its time goof earns his time and proves he can play with the big boys
                                /so is goof a chump or a champ?
                                i am a big fan of c.akers and thing he could be top-5 next season at rb
                                /run cmc comes back next year
                                i have some pork ribs i want to cook but its been raining here so i might not get to make them for the weekend
                                i am definitely making a meatloaf with some good mashed potatoes tonight
                                cant wait for the games to start and hope all you guys are in playoff form! this is it

Comment

Working...
                                X