What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening baba! hope you are having a great week and spring is in the air
cant wait for the weekend; me and the X are going on a nice hike and then out for lunch
i miss hanging out with her and hope everything goes well
man baba, as soon as you mentioned that dish i thought of jollibees
what do you know about that stuff man? (isnt your wife from the pi'?)
do you have them in Ill? thats hard core flip' food right there and for some people a taste of home
i grew up in manilla mesa, ca and have a lot pf phillipino friends
/tsss tsss tsss
hot dogs and catsup is it man and you went all out adding brown sugar and ham
i bet your tasted a lot better, but how are you lunpia?
the d'watts thing is a total shake down, (dident his lawyer say one of the plaintifs asked for cash up front to squash the whoel thing?)
but we live in a modern day witch hunt society so i would not be suprised to see him tarred and feathered
man, now i want jolli bees

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yknow, i took some pictures of the process and uploaded them to my profile but cant figure a way to paste the picture url's in my posts. I know others have had issues with posting pics with the new site format, and i thought i knew how, but the interface is so unwieldly that i gave up after a while. Normally I'd click on the pic I uploaded, copy the url, and then paste it into my post. Now i try to do the same thing and it takes me to my first pictures and makes me try to scroll through hundreds of my pics just to get to the most recent one. If it was faster I'd do it but it was so clunky i said screw it, lol. Ah well, maybe if you go to my profile and see my photos you can see the spaghetti pics.

My wife is half korean so she likes her korean food. Her dad likes the spaghetti and chicken at jollibee which is why we've been regulars there since this area got some restaurants a few years ago. Funny enough i dont think ive ever tried one of their burgers so might have to check one out next time we're there; i know they have a burger with a slice of pineapple on it, not sure about that although i do like hawaiian pizza. Sometimes they'll have these daily specials from Mon-Thurs, for $15 or 16 you get a family size meal which would normally be $25. On Mon it's like 2 buckets of chicken, on Tues it's a bucket of chicken plus a large spaghetti, etc. Those are good deals if they're available.

How's the weather out there? Should be good weather for a hike this weekend. We had some summer like temps earlier this week around here but yesterday got cold and rainy, i think april is usually pretty wet around here.

Im not absolving deshaun watson of some grossly inappropriate behavior around women/masseuses, maybe his problem is he's got his special 'masseuses' who will do the happy endings for him but like a moron he thinks all massage therapists are like that. Also, for someone in his position, dont u think he could have a dozen insta-thots (instagram that ho over there) as 'girlfriends', so if he wants to bust a nut why does he have to harass some poor woman who's trying to do her job? Just send a direct message to one of your insta-thots on standby, she'll be over in a couple hours, do your thing, that's it. Of course, he'd be expected to be generous to them as well but like i said, if youre a rich famous dude, it's a really bad idea to be super cheap with your sexual partners cause they will burn you if it all goes public.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
aww man! i see what you meant about this new system being a pain in the ass
i went to your albums and saw your pics so i went to the album with the food
it took me to page one, but i typed 12 into the page counter thing and it took me to the most recent pics
but when i clicked on a pi it took me to some interface where i was back on picture #1
this kind of sucks

its going to be nice this weekend, cool with overcase skies in the morning
perfect hikinh weather, plus i will put on a long sleeve shirt so i will be fine
sorry about that man, i dident know your wife was part korean; their food is even better
those sounds like some good deals at the jollibee
i havent had their burger but im not that into the stuff they have
its ok, but for what you pay i would rather go to a phillipino mom and pop
/i know, not everyplace has that kind of food
but i have friends who like it and i will grind thier fried chicken
the lumpia are good too, but really small
yeah im not saying d.watson isnt dirty and probabaly crossed a lot of lines
but i think a lot of this is motivated by money
i guess we will hear more about it as the case developes but i wonder if he will play this season
do you ahve any plans for this weekend?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, im not sure what’s up with the new site format, why it’s so counter-intuitive to just post some damn pics, but maybe there’s a tutorial or something. It does suck though, I do like to post pics of food. Food goes with football, right?

We’ve got a few filipino restaurants in the city, I don’t think ive ever been to one, closest ive been was to a Chinese-filipino place that served mostly Chinese food with a few pinoy dishes. I had the pancit guisado there, which is like filipino stir fried noodles(?), it was alright but Im more used to lo mein type noodle dishes. The lumpia (spring rolls/egg rolls) sound good, maybe ill have to try some one day.

The wife likes Asian food in general, rice and sushi/sashimi, pho, even panda express lol. My tastes run more towards traditional American cuisine but I pretty much like all food, as you can guess.

So I guess watson’s lawyer was able to get judge to agree to publicly reveal all of his accuser’s names. Usually victims of sexual crimes get to remain anonymous but because the victims’ lawyer was being so public about the accusations on social media, etc, that the judge agreed that it was only fair to publicly name the accusers as well since his name is being dragged through the mud. So now maybe other people will come forward with scandalous info about the accusers, stuff like fraud or false accusations, habitual lying, etc. Sounds like it could be a real mess for both sides, hopefully it all gets settled soon and everyone can move forward with their lives, and oh yeah deshaun Watson needs to stick to male masseuses from now on or at least keep his drawers on, lol.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yes, i agree that this new site has a lot of counter intuitive features
it seems hard to make certain changes to make it eaier to use as well
/things like diplaying threads, the order posts are show etc...
i enjoy eating all kinds of foods too baba with good old american comfort foods at the top
real filipino food is kind of heavy and a lot of it is fried
the pancit can be good depending on how they make it, but it can also just be a bunch of oily noodles with a few strings of cabbage and some tiny pieces of meat in it
they use a lot of salt in some dishes but overall is good cooking
that is unusual like you said to release the names of people claiming sexual crimes, usually those names are kpet confidential because of the sensitive natur of the case
but i would not be suprised to see a bunch of stories surface about the accusers and their life styles
its dirty fighting but thats par for the course now days and the justice system is as much a court of popular oppinion as it is a system of law now
got any plans for this weekend? something has been digging in my garden and i have to replant a bunch of stuff
i think its a skunk or something like that
none of the plants are eatten, just uprooted like soethign was diggin around in the dirt
other than that me and the x are going for a hike tomorrow andthen out for lunch
hope you are having a great weekend brother and cant wait for the draft later this month

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ur right about the site being less user friendly now, it’s annoying not being able to do simple things we could do before. Fwiw though, I think this was supposed to be an ‘upgrade’, when I edit a post a whole bunch more options are available for editing, but dang it I just want to do simple stuff like, yknow, actually insert pics into my posts. It’s just sad when even the basic stuff is hard to do now.

I think im not used to the spice profile in real filipino food, I prefer most other Asian cuisines to it but im sure it’s just something that you get used to if you eat it enough. I mean, I got used to kimchi, and that’s spicy pickled cabbage, 3 flavors that would have someone like Gojoe puking his guts out. Some of those Korean side dishes though, I wont touch, like raw spicy baby crabs, or raw spicy octopus. Makes me wonder if some of these dishes were developed on a dare, like I dare you to eat this, lol…
I am going to try filipino cuisine again when I get a chance, maybe at that Chinese-filipino restaurant again. Here’s their filipino-cantonese menu:

Po Jo Frito
Fried Chicken Skin
$3.95
Ho Do Tai Soup
Chinese vegetable, shrimp, tenderloin pork
$6.95
Camaron Rebosado
Fried shrimp Cantonese style
$7.95
Lumpia Shanghai (12)
Spring rolls -All meat
$6.95
Gallina Frito
Fried spring chicken
half: $6.95 whole: $11.95
Pancit Guisado
Cantonese noodles, shrimp, tenderloin pork and Chinese vegetables
$9.95
Bihon Guisado
Dry rice noodles, shrimp, tenderloin pork and Chinese vegetables.
$10.95
Bihon Tosdado
Dry rice noodles, shrimp, tenderloin pork and Chinese vegetables.
$10.95
Lomi Soft noodles with Lobster Sauce
$8.95
Sotanghon
Fun Shee noodles, shrimp and Chinese vegetable
$10.95
Tokwa Con Baboy
Bean curds, BBQ pork and Chinese vegetable.
$10.95
Tokwa Con Carne
Bean curds, with beef and Chinese vegetable.
$11.95
Tokwa Con Hipon
Bean curd, with shrimp and Chinese vegetable.
$11.95
Pato Tim (For 2)
Sauteed half cut up duck with skin & Chinese vegetables.
$17.95
Pata Tim
Sauteed steamed pork feet with lettuce and oyster sauce.
$12.95
Ampayala Con Carne
Bitter melon with beef
$11.95
Ampayala Con Hipon
Bitter melon with shrimp.
$11.95
Halo Halo
Sauteed pork & beef organ in our own sauce
$10.95
Shrimp with Lobster Sauce
$12.95
Deep Fried Squid w. Seasoned Salt
$11.95
Clams with Black Bean Sauce
$12.95
Camaron Tostado
Salt & pepper head-on shrimp(deep fried)
$12.95
Sweet & Sour Fish Fillet
Deep Fried
$10.95
Lechon
Roast pork with skins
$10.95
Roast Duck
half: $15.95 whole: $29.95
Crispy Pata
Wa Nam Style
$11.95
Carne with Chinese Broccoli
$11.95
Salt and Pepper Smelts
Deep fried
$10.95
Salt and Pepper Soft Shell Crab (3pcs)
Market Price
$22.95
Deep Fried Crispy Oyster
Market Price
$15.95

Anything you recommend, besides the lumpia? That lechon (roast pork with crackling) sounds good, and the gallina frito (fried chicken) should be good as well.

I feel sorry for the inevitable shitstorm that’s going to happen to watson’s accusers, apparently the ones who earlier identified themselves are already getting threats on social media. Not that those threats are all that serious, bunch of keyboard warriors out there, but the harassment is real. But it was also unfair that all these women are accusing him of scandalous stuff and get to remain anonymous, yknow, people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones and all that. I don’t know, maybe im wrong on that, but I think accusers who are suing for money, you cant just assume that everything theyre saying is true especially when they have financial incentive to exaggerate or lie.

Geez, if it is a skunk hope you don’t run across it and make it mad. My dogs got sprayed a couple times by skunks years ago, shit was rank and nasty and hard to wash out, ugh. Do you have some sort of fence or wire around the garden? Or maybe buy some coyote piss, heard that works although it’s not cheap I think.
Hope your hike went well and your weekend was otherwise relaxing. What’s up with Hawk, hopefully he’s doing ok too. Im sure he’ll check in around draft time, if only to bitch about the bears, lol. Sigh…

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that looks like a pretty decent menu and there are a bun ch of things i would try
i dont know about the food but the prices look decent and they have some pretty hard core asian things listed
the bihon tosado would be a good place to start,bihon means noodles and its like you typical chow mein style dish basically
depending on what i feel like i would probably go with the fried chicken (who dosent like that) or the roast pork with skins
one thing i notice is they serve bitter melon, they call it ampayala, with beef or shrimp
stay away from this unless you like things that are bitter! my mom grown that shit and its this super ugly vegitable that tastes like ... well super bitter is all i can say
/i dont eat it
if you like tofu, the Tokwa Con Baboy sounds good too, plus i bet it comes in this awesome saucve that would go great with the noodle dish
let us know what you think about this joint man! it looks ok and i bet the food isnt that bad
it is going nto take soem time getting used to the new format and i know its made me spend less time here when im online
it used to be easy to browse old posts and new so you could find all sorts of fun things to keep you itnerested
now it seems hard to post pics and i just dont spend as much time as i used to
d.watts accusers will definitely have their day in court, but is this what they really wanted?
it seems like they thought they could just shake his money tree and gold coins would fall fro the sky
im sure a lot of them have a dirty history and this is all going to come out if this goes to trial
even if they dont, they are going to be put on the stand and have to reveal their personal lives under oath
i dont feel as bad for them as i do victims of rape, who have to go through this same shit on the stand
i think they were motivated by money and a lawyers lies of getting back at this "predator" who took advantage of them from the start
again, im not saying he dosent have a problem, but that dosent mean everyone involved dosent have dirty hands
luckily its on an embankment in the back yard and i have no reason to set a trap or try and mess with the skunk
its prbably after the sweet sweet worms i have in the garden and as long as it leaves the plants alone i dont mind it up there
the hike was awesome comeplete with some minor B&E ( theres no bathroom up there!) and all kinds of adventure!
hope you had a great weekend brother and start your week of on the right foot

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ok, ill probably get the behon tosado, the lumpia and probably the fried chicken or the roast lechon, maybe both if I want a bunch of leftovers. It might be a while before I go though, I have a bunch of other food in the fridge that I have to deplete first. So much food, so little time, haha.
I think with some old school people, the more bitter something tastes, the healthier they think it is for you. It’s like natural herbal medicine, the worse it tastes the better it works.

There’s a forum called website support on icmag, it has some recent threads on pics and navigation, etc, so Im gonna have a look through those and see if I can figure out this damn site or am I just stupid, lol. I’ll let you know what I find.

Well, so far it seems like Watson likes to show his dong to the massage therapists, which is creepy but not sexual assault levels of creepiness. What makes it an assault is he supposedly shifts his body so his dong touches the woman while she’s working on his upper thighs or lower stomach, and to top it off he allegedly makes these ‘thrusting motions’ sometimes. The one accuser whose identity is already public said she touched something sticky on his stomach that was probably pre-cum.
Now, shit like this is low-grade horrifying, but how much money should they be compensated for? 1K? 10K? I think anything over 10K would be a little excessive, and if it gets over 50K then shit, maybe a lot of massage therapists wouldn’t mind a little horror if it means they can buy a tesla out of it. Or maybe that’s just me.

Worms are great for soil, in fact some people who do large pot (5gallon or more) soil grows for cannabis really like to have worms in their pots even though the space is limited. Not sure if the worms run out of ‘food’ unless you keep adding compost or something but it’s a sign of healthy soil I guess.

That’s good news the hike went well, did you have to break into an outhouse or something? I guess you didn’t have a portable shovel or trowel with you, or toilet tissue, bags, etc. Hey, when you gotta go, ya gotta go…

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening baba, hope you are having a great week brother! i was going to post this yesterday but i just typed it up in w ord doc but forgot to cut and paste
/stoned much?

happening my man! hope you had a great weekend brother
if you get food for you and the mrs you could easily handle three/ four dishes of food with only minimal left overs
lechon is the dank and goes great with the noodles too!
So much food, so little time is right brother lets enjoy every bite my man
let me know wht you find out as far as making the new ic mag site better, i wish there was a was to toggle back to the old site
i did not know the details about what d.watts did but it sounds beyond casual contact
/also shows great dong skizz being able to shift/touch and who dosnt make thrusting motions when you are getting loose?
telsa my ass, more like used toyota!
i was going to post pictures of the place we went and will have to hook up the phone and see how it goes
it was a construction site that had scaffolding
my thinking is if they dident want you to climb it they would have used a better lock

shithawk420

Veteran
I didn't read everything but I will.im sorry baba but that spaghetti sounds like an abomination.ketchup?! Really bro!? But since you mentioned ketchup I gotta tell you guys about this sriracha ketchup I found.its awesome.you guys should check it out.ill try posting a pic but damn it's a pain in the ass.

I told you guys watson fucked up.did you guys hear about the former player who just commited mass murder? Trying to say it's from head injuries or something.gotta be more to this story

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I haven’t finished my research but it’s apparent that a lot of other icmaggers don’t like the new interface, and as far as pics go I could only post an imgur link to my spaghetti photos. Still no luck on inserting pics from my uploaded media to a post.

Yeah, Watson apparently has some pretty slick dong skills (Oops, im sorry, my junk just touched your hand!) but apparently he also likes some butt play, at least some of the masseuses said he wanted them massage his glutes and “don’t be afraid to get close to the sphincter”. Ah Deshaun, if you wanted your prostate massaged best to go to a urologist for that.

Haha, sounds like a bit of an adventure climbing into a building. I guess they had a porta potty on site, or was it an actual bathroom? So long as you didn’t leave a mess im sure they’d understand.

So word on the street is that the niners will use the #3 pick on Mac Jones, the Bama QB. It’s weird, a month ago he was the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] best QB in the draft, behind Lawrence Wilson Fields and Lance, and people were thinking the pats or bears could get him at #15 or later. Now it turns outs the niners traded two 1[SUP]st[/SUP] rd picks to move up to #3 to make sure they get him? I guess if he becomes an elite pocket passer, not brady or peyton level but more like carson palmer or matt ryan (in their good seasons) then it would be worth it. What works in his favor though is that he’ll get to learn behind garappolo for a season before taking over, while these other QBs might be pressed into starting week 1, especially Lawrence and Wilson (jags and jets).

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i was just reading about this years draft and how sf has gone all in to get who they want
we can assume t.law goes #1 and then there are a few guys who they say are top-5, but the falcons and the bengals might not go qb
the bengals dont need a qb so they could pick the best player from any other position out there, or just as easily trade down and still get their man alter
/same with atl kind of
its funny how you mention how "... if he becomes an elite pocket passer,"
i wonder which of these qbs will be the next peyton manning (or j.burrow or j.herbert) if any?
/who do you think is the real deal?
where would you like to see the bears draft? qb
this whole d.watts thing is pretty freaky and opened my eyes to acceptable behaivior
ill have to post a pic, it was a free way overpass that was under construction, and we were under the bridge
i climbed the stairs up and next thing i know im in the middle of i-5 traffic
when i climbed down, thee is some guy near the x and i dident know who he was or what he was about so i just said "theres no bathroom up there"
he turned out to be cool and it was a neat adventure

you are right it sounds like an abomination hawk, but you have to try it
the way they make it is different from italian style spagetti ,but its not bad
/especially if you are drunk

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well, people have been talking about Atlanta at #4 and how they’re in a good position, a QB needy team could trade up with them (maybe netting them extra first rd picks) or they could even pick a QB themselves; matt ryan is getting older, his last 2 seasons haven’t been great (still pretty good though) and I think they can get out of his contract after next year and trade him for picks. Maybe if Lawrence, Wilson, jones go 1-2-3, and then justin fields is available at #4 and some team really likes him, or ATL really likes him…? It’s never a bad idea to ensure almost 30 years of solid QB play, like the packers have done.

Supposedly the bengals will draft penei sewell, the OT from Oregon. Burrow was getting hit like crazy last year, his knee injury came from a high low hit, so #1 priority should be protecting him. MAYBE they would trade down a bit if they could still ensure getting a top O-lineman.
I totally forgot about Herbert, yeah, you make a good point, he set the standard for rookie pocket passers, plus for his size he moves really well. Lawrence is supposed to be the next Andrew luck except skinnier, and both trey lance and justin fields are athletes with good arms. Zach Wilson is supposed to be Mormon mahomes but one concern is that he barely played elite competition this past season, don’t think he played one Power5 team all year. But guys like Wentz and josh allen didn’t play elite teams in college either and managed to do pretty well.
Out of the top QBs, I’d only be confidant that Lawrence will be a franchise QB. The others have knocks against them: Wilson might be fragile and he beat up on lesser teams in college, lance and fields might not be consistent enough passers at the NFL level, and jones might be a product of being on a very talented offense and will struggle if he’s not in a similar situation in the pros.
I would have said the bears should draft mac jones but now that he’s jumped into the top 5 that’s a pipe dream. Maybe an O-lineman in the 1st, and get a QB in the 2nd rd (kyle trask or Kellen mond)? Do you have any opinions on what the bears should do in the draft, Hawk?

I heard about that former player who killed some family that lived on his street, and then later shot himself after a police chase. Very very sad and tragic, his family has donated his brain for CTE study. Damn Hawk, I know you’ve said you had a brain injury before, which sucks balls, but at least youre not as bad as some of these NFL players (this guy, aaron Hernandez, junior seau, Vincent Jackson). I feel for ya, bro, the struggle is REAL.

I think one of watson’s accusers has already withdrawn her lawsuit now that her name might get out. Also, watson’s lawyer has admitted sexual acts took place but they were consensual. But then the accusers’ lawyers said that it was not consensual ‘in their mind’. This to me is a really gray area of sexual assault. Reminds me of this chapelle show skit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpJB9S1OQUU

Yeah Hawk, this was kind of like depression-era or poor man’s spaghetti, with the hot dogs and such. The ketchup was like 1/10 of the amount of Ragu I put in, so it was more to add sweetness than anything else. My mom always used to add in a squirt or two of ketchup when making spaghetti, for added sweetness, not that it made it taste like ketchup, which I agree would be gross ("I ordered spaghetti with marinara and got egg noodles and ketchup!" lol) but it still tastes very much like tomato sauce, not something you’d put on hot dog.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
so whats this boycot of off season workouts all about?
they are trying to say its about the covdi but i am guessing that a lot of these players are enjoying the relaxed codid restrictions anyways
/depending on the state you live in, you might not even have to wear masks and can go out to public places
is there something behind the scenes im not seeing?
are they salty about the extra game or is there soething else going on here?
there was another x nfl palyer who killed a family member in the news today
im all about increasing awareness about cte but i think this might take on more of a gun control angle
society is going to hell and all we can do is enjoy the ride

yeah hawk, thik of it as almost like chef boyaredee, where the red sauce is kind of sweet
but its better than that, if only just
ive had that spicy catsup before but i dont do the heat like i used to
take that schriacha sauce and mix it with mayonaise, thorw some garlic on that and you are grinding rbother!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I heard about that, that most players don’t want to report for off season mini camps because of covid fears, the new variants are more contagious and we still only have 25% of the population vaccinated. I guess if players and staff got vaccinated it should be ok for them to report but if not I understand why theyre hesitant, even though you make a good point Pop, what if theyre out dining and clubbing and stuff without masks? If you can eat in a crowded restaurant mask free but not want to go to work, sounds like he just doesn’t want to run and practice lol.

Here in IL most businesses want you to wear a mask if youre inside, but for the most part people outdoors aren’t masking up. How’s Cali in that regard, Pop?

I haven’t heard about another former player involved in a shooting, what’s the name?
People who are suffering mental illness should definitely not have access to firearms but it’s a hard rule to enforce without stepping all over people’s civil rights.

Sriracha ketchup sounds awesome but you could probably make something similar with just regular ketchup and sriracha. Some people will mix a little hot sauce (tabasco or Louisiana) into their steak sauce or ketchup to make a spicier version. And like Pop said, making your own mayo-chup/Russian dressing/fry sauce (mayo and ketchup) is a thing too, you can even kick it up a notch by adding small amounts of mustard, diced pickles, splash of lemon juice, garlic powder, S+P etc.

Browns signed jadaveon clowney to a 1 yr, 8M deal (10M with incentives), which is a fair price for someone who could really thrive playing next to myles garrett. Clowney hasn’t really lived up to his #1 overall pick status (this is his 4[SUP]th[/SUP] team since being drafted) but he had some good moments with the seahawks, he was downright dominant in the playoffs with them. His main problem is injuries, he didn’t have any sacks last year with the titans and was out for the season by week 8. But if they limit his snaps to like 50% I could see him being a force. Im not penciling in the browns for 12 wins yet but theyre not getting any worse that’s for sure…

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i could totally see the browns being a 12 win team
they have the all the pieces to be a serious contender and if it comes together for the i could totally see them winning 10+ games
california has different rules but here in san diego its mask city
you are expected to wear your mask any time you are out in public and most stores insist you have one on
i even see people outdoors in the backcountry wearing masks sometimes
sometimes i bring one with because its easy to just wear it atound your neck like a bandit, but i dont pull it over my face every time i see another person
/sometimes i will also pull my shirt up over my face if i have to pass close to others when i dont have a mask or gaitor with me out of courtesy
but i figure if im out in the open air im most likely not going to get the virus from just passing someone on a trail
in arizona they say masks are recomended but no one is wearing them and i hear a lot of states have dropped the mask mandate all together

hope you are doing good hawk and going easy on that hot stuff

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I think the browns won 10 games last year and they look to be better on paper this year. If baker and Odell can get on the same page (im thinking 90+ catches, 1200+ yds, 10+ tds) that will hypercharge their passing game and with that D and run game, 12 wins is very doable. OBJ has been injured the past couple years so maybe with a fully healthy season and a lot of offseason reps they can finally develop that chemistry.

I think outdoors, especially in sunlight, transmission of covid isnt bad; doesn’t the UV light in sunlight pretty much kill covid right away? Not that you want some guy talking right in your face even in bright sunlight but if they’re a few feet away and not spitting or breathing in your face it might be ok. But sometimes it’s hard to always carry a mask on you, there have been a few times where I’ve had to be around people or go in a store and didn’t have a mask handy, lol, I guess the shirt pull up is an option even though it’s not really sustainable.

shithawk420

Veteran
I was just messing with you baba.i really just wanted to hype this premade sriracha ketchup.its kinda addicting.its rold gold brand but it looks just like a ketchup shaped sriracha bottle.of coarse you could make something better but on the spot it's pretty good.just wanted to aware you guys.its good in a pinch.

As far as another nfl player shooting it might be my bad.its probably the same guy but I probably forgot I mentioned it.sorry lol been drinking a little harder than usual and my stupid head.i was actually supposed to get an EEG but I haven't heard from the doc in 2 weeks.gonna have to call ansee. What's going on

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
why do they want to hook you up to an eeg hawk?
i know how that hot sauce and get addictive and ive been down that road before eatting too much hot stuff
its easy to get all this crazy shooting shit muddled up with it happening so frequently; fwiw, i believe there is nothing wrong with guns
the problem is gun crime; but the goverment refuses to deal with the bad apples, instead wanting to turn it into a political issue
take care of yourself brother and keep us posted on how you are doing man and enjoy that spicy stuff

so could the afc.n be the toughest division in the nfl this season?
if burrows is healthy the bengals could be a .500 team and i see a lot of 10+ winds teams
i think the nfc.w could also be a tough place to play with several teams that could put up double digit wins, if stafford is able to take the rams offense over maybe they coudl win 10 this year and i think az might be a team on the rise for sure
uv light and fresh air kills off a lot of germs
like you said, unless you are mouth kissing strangers on the trail or breathing their breath straigh from their mouth the transmission rates are going to be very low
how are things wher you live? do you go into teh city much?
/for some reason i think you live outside of the big city but i could be wrong
are you going to get teh shot?
hope you have a great weekend in store and i will need to get on uploading some pics here
i have another adventure planned for this weekend so maybe i can drop a bunch of pics here
/im thinking i will create a new album so i dont have to sort through a ton of pics

hope you have a great day friends and an even better weekend!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, yeah, it’s all good bro. Making spaghetti with hot dogs and ketchup sounds cringy for sure. But after you mentioned the sriracha ketchup I did mix a little sriracha with some ketchup and dipped my breakfast sandwich in there. It wasn’t as well-mixed as the real stuff you had haha but I did like the mix of spice and sweetness. I know that fast food chain Whataburger (mostly in TX) has a spicy ketchup that people say is addicting, they sell it on amazon and maybe in stores too so I might have to try that out sometime.
I ran out of booze a few days ago and haven’t had anything to drink ‘cept a couple beers last night. My poops have been more solid (TMI? Lol) and my mood has been more even so all in all not a bad thing, although I was wishing for some hard liqour last night. I do miss getting drunk as hell, haha, sigh…

I think we could all use a nice EEG test, if only to establish a baseline for our brain activity and see how it changes as we get older/drink more. Im not sure if im getting stupider as I go along but I sure as hell don’t feel any smarter.

Getting some decent protection for burrow will go a long way to establish a winning tradition for the bengals, but honestly they need help everywhere. Their D, especially the pass D, was like the league’s worst last year; Mayfield’s best games came against them. I think there’s debate in Bengal nation whether they should use the #5 pick on OL or a WR (Jamarr chase from LSU); more weapons or more protection for burrow? They already have tyler boyd and tee higgins at receiver though so I think they should go OL, but I could be wrong.

If the 49ers are healthy they should be a playoff team again, whether it’s garappolo or a rookie at QB. NFC west is looking like the best division in football again this year, maybe every team will go 12-4, meaning they go 9-1 in their non-divisional games? Haha very likely not but that would be something.