No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baker was tossing dimes all over the field... Browns look solid for sure....

Chargers got out coached big time... Lynn I wish they'd get rid of him and find a Coach that can develop Herbert into Peyton Manning status ....D.Waller and T.Kelce are in a league of their own.
    Hall Of Fame

Comment

Originally posted by pop_rocks View Post
      i tihnk the bills might be legit and a win tonight will keep the ball moving in the right direction
      And it will almost double my money. I did a bad thing this week and put all my money on Buffalo. Early sharp money on SF made the number hard to resist. Will I learn to respect Respected Money?

Originally posted by Bababooey View Post
      For the first time in years the running game was working and with the bears running out the clock nagy called a pass and mitch was strip sacked. Lol yeah...
      The passing game was working, statistically. Mitch was a hair away from looking good and just couldn't get over the hump. The guy who got the ball - I would have changed the spelling a long time ago. What if he or his kids invents or sells something. I don't like Penisinis. That's a nice Penisini. Someone took my Penisini.
      In the clinical field, the practical application of these substances must be awaited with the usual necessary patience. - Roger Adams
      Marihuana
      February 19, 1942

Comment

So instead of pissing myself off,I found another brand of gyros kit in a fancier store by me.sorry I don't have the name ready.i put it in my freezer but maybe it can compare with the kronos.ill take a pic tomorrow.its probably the same but more comes in the kit I think.if it's better I'll let you guys know..oh I'm still mad.sorry guys.i haven't seen a team play that good then beat themselves in a while a guess.ohh I hate the bears.
        I AM THE LIQUOR!
        MASTER OF SHITPUPPETS
        the only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks

Comment

the new gyro kit sounds interesting hawk and i hope it turns out good
          what does this one come with besides the meat? let us know how you like it either way and post pics if you can
          we got one of those family trays from the keebab place last week and on the way home i stopped off and picked up some extra naan bread
          i was able to make almost double the sandwiches with the extra bread, plus i made some gyro pizzas too as an appetizer
          /hummus, chopped olives and red onion topped with feta
          grinding!
          the bills looked good last night against sf and wft beat the steelers!
          i am on board the bills bandwagon and like the play of j.allen, plus they have a ton of fire power around him and a good defense
          browns are in a similar boat, with a hot young qb surrounded by talent, plus an up and coming defense
          tonight should be a good get right game for the ravens and they need a big win here
          big game for the rams this thursday against the patriots
          this is a game they should win and we will see how goff looks, if he stalls they are going run heavy and hopefully the defense can carry them to another win; but the team needs goff to get a hot hand if they hope to do well in the playoffs
          cant wait for todays action to begin

Comment

That’s a great point, we have NFL action on 4/7 days this week, Sun Mon Tues and Thurs. Our cup runneth over.
            When the bears were 5-1 they were actually the #1 seed in the NFC, by virtue of their win over the bucs. And now, 6 consecutive losses later, I hope they lose out so they can secure a top 10 draft pick. Going to need a new QB. And supposedly if jim harbaugh is fired by U of Michigan, the bears might hire him. I’d be ok with that, even if he wasn’t all that successful at Michigan. Fuck the wolverines anyway.
            Rams won handily vs the Cards, I think kyler has been dealing with a shoulder injury the past couple weeks so the offense hasn’t been clicking for them. Rams D is also elite, they give up the fewest fantasy points to QBs in the league. Cam akers had a good game on only 9 carries, ur right Pop those RBs take turns making plays, it’s very frustrating for a fantasy owner to own any part of that backfield however.

Good point, the NFC east is getting better. Giants shut down the hawks and Washington beat the undefeated Steelers. Rams are actually in first place in the NFC west now.
            And yeah, Patriots pummeled the chargers and are now .500. After a rough start belichick is rounding that team into form, that D is legit now too.

So your campground connection wont allow you to use a campsite when it’s locked down? I guess that makes sense, he doesn’t want to get into trouble if you get found out and people are wondering why he let you in there…

Baker and the browns beat up on the Titans, whose defense is bottom 5 vs QBs, but yeah, he can sling the ball at times pretty well, although usually it’s only against bad defenses…

Looks like laying a yolo bet on the bills worked out well for you, GJ. In retrospect, I cant believe the niners were favored by 1.5. They have to play in Arizona because of the cali lockdown order too.
            Yeah, that john penisini guy on the lions who jumped on mitch’s fumble, dude must have had a rough time as a kid. Then again, he looks samoan so maybe his last name isn’t that strange. Back in the 90’s I think the bears had a player named Jim Schwantz, think he played special teams and was a reserve linebacker. But that last name, schwantz, lol…

Im thinking Hawk that the kronos factory might make gyro meat for other labels so what you bought may be the same as kronos just a different brand. Maybe they change up the ingredients a bit too but I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s only a few factories that make gyro meat, it’s kind of a niche product…
            And don’t worry about the bears, 2020 is a lost season (like just one more shitty thing to add on the dumpster fire that is this year) but next year, new coach, GM and QB, superbowl all the way baby!!!

Bills seem to have their offensive groove back, the D is still not nearly as good as it was the last couple of years though. I agree Pop, josh allen is impressive, everyone (including me) thought he’d be a bust in the NFL because of his low completion percentage in college but he’s one of the few college qb’s to actually get more accurate after he turned pro. We’ll see if it lasts, Carson wentz was mvp level 3 yrs ago and now is worse than Jalen hurts, the rookie QB who’s a better runner than passer.

Didn’t know the patriots were playing at the rams on TNF. Patriots have been shutting down opposing QBs left and right so Im not sure goff is going to throw for a bunch of yards but this should definitely be a good game, assuming neither team jumps out to a big lead.
            M.U.R.D.A. : Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

Bababooey's 600+400w grow, Coco, Smartpots, Maxibloom, Calmag.

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Trapped in a Closet! 800watt grow.

Bababooey's Mushroom Grow!

Comment

happening baba', hope your week is flying by and you are enjoying the extra helpings of football
              /makes the zeke elliot feed me motion
              the rams are hosting the new england patriots this thursday night and i think its a big game for both teams
              the rams still havent locked in a playoff spot but they are top team in the nfc.w and its just a matter of where they end up in the seeding from here
              the pats are on the bubble and need a win to stay in the hunt
              im expecting to see a lot of pressure heading jared goffs way, but i hope he can keep a cool hand and make his check downs to beat the rush
              /it actually plays into the rams game blitzing the passer, as long as goff can keep his cool
              philly is in an interesting position with wentz and hurt and i bet they would love to trade wentz away (along with his huge contract)
              i like j.hurts and think they may have found their qb of the future in him, but there is the problem of tens of millions of dollars in cap space being eaten up by c.wentz...
              /makes the zeke elliot feed me motion
              i havent tried calling my camp connect to check about spots, its going to be super cold up there and we are looking at more desert spots right now
              /i love the desert and camping
              i bet you are right about how kronos makes most of the gyro meat and just white labels it for others; what does the kit come with?
              i wonder what gJs spending his bills winnings on?

hope you all are having a great week and are ready for this weeks action to begin

Comment

Hump day is over so that’s something.
                Don’t know how the game tomorrow will go, rams are favored by 5 but the pats have been on a tear. Rams are going to need to stop the Pats run game with cam, Damien harris, james white etc grinding out consistent yards. Ditto for the pats, although I think the rams have a far superior pass game to New england’s. We’ll see how Goff does, if he can get the play action going he might be able to hit some big plays downfield, preferably to receivers that Stephen Gilmore is not covering. Is this the first game between the teams since the superbowl 2 years ago?

The whole Wentz thing is upsetting to eagles fans and the organization. He’s pretty much been broken this year and it hasn’t gotten any better with 75% of the season done. His mechanics and confidence are shot, just have to hope he finds his mojo this offseason and comes back next year with all his issues ironed out. Because unless they find someone willing to take on his 30+M salary for the next 2 years (which they would only do if they were sure he was a stud QB again) then he’s stuck on that team. But we’ll see how this Jalen hurts thing pans out, maybe wentz will set out a week or two and get his mojo back.

So the mountains are generally colder than the valleys? Makes sense, here in the Midwest we don’t have mountains but even near the equator if you’re at high elevations it’s not hot.

I think gyro cones are made like sausage, but the act of shaping the meat into big cones might be kind of specialized. There’s a bunch of shawarma places in Europe but I think their meat cones tend to be hand made.

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Comment

the cones i see here are mostly hand made, but i haevnt seen how they do it at teh keebab shop close to home
                  the cones ive seen being made were at this mexican joint, where they were makeing the al pasor
                  they would layer slabs of meat and then smear it with a sauce and then keep pilling things up like that
                  yeah the mtns get a lot colder than the rest of san diego, especially compared to here by the coast
                  it will rarely get below 40* coastal because of the ocean but you get to the 4-5k ft mark and it gets freezing cold
                  its nice to be able to go to snow but its still super cold and im not too experienced at driving in ice and snow
                  i think the pats / rams game will come down to defense and who can be the better qb tonight
                  i think cam could get his boogie on and make a few yards on the ground but he is going against an avalanche front line with good pass coverage in the secondary
                  if he gets hot it will mean goff has to shoot it out with him; not that hard for a top tier qb but i have seen a lot of up and down play from goff this season
                  im thinking the rams defense can take the game over and the run game keeps things moving on offense; plus i hope goff makes some big throws to ice the cake
                  hope you have a great day and enjoy the game!
                  go rams!

Comment

Yeah that’s the way to do it, layering marinated meat onto a vertical spit for the gyro machine. It’s time consuming and labor intensive though, so the big pre-made cones are just so much easier. I wonder if Kronos or some other manufacturer could make meat cones made out of layers of meat instead of a sausage like (shaped and formed) meat mix. I bet they could, it’d be more expensive but customers would prefer that.

I had a buddy who lived in NorCal and he would go skiing at lake tahoe, he said one time he tried driving in snow on a hill and his car freaking slid backwards a good ways, scaring the life out of him. Then the tow guy helped him out and told him to put chains on his tires, which really help with the traction. Is there a lot of skiing in your mountains or not really?

Goff is on pace for a 4k yard season but also a 25td/13int ratio, not great but not terrible either. I think ur right, it’s shaping up to be a defensive battle, the rams have aaron Donald though so he might be the difference maker. It’s scary to think belichick could make the playoffs with a gutted team but that’s how great he is.

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Comment

Originally posted by pop_rocks View Post
                      i wonder what gJs spending his bills winnings on?
                      Vegas is fading NE, CAR, MIA, NYJ, PIT, BAL, and WAS for the unbalanced injury reports, so any of those teams has an advantage if the situation improves - especially BAL. WAS will probably not play their RB, so that's a pass. Wentz is apparently a 2.5 point boat anchor to Vegas, but PHI will need help to cover if they're not better without him. The biggest fade of all goes to CIN who is playing for the Toilet Bowl this week, but I have no faith in their coach, rookie LT, and 16.1 QBR QB.

The difference between my lines and Vegas seems to be home fields and players out. Buffalo last week was the one game where the number couldn't be justified - mine was -6.5. Neutral field at full strength. Large players may have bet against them only because it was AFC-NFC with travel and they had sucked on Monday nights. High percentage probabilities are too rare this year.
                      In the clinical field, the practical application of these substances must be awaited with the usual necessary patience. - Roger Adams
                      Marihuana
                      February 19, 1942

Comment

Hah, the toilet bowl is cowboys vs bengals? Lol, well a game between a 2 win team and a 3 win team at this point in the season, yeah that’s an appropriate description.
                        Rams covered easily vs the patriots last night, wasn’t really much of a game with the patriots’ lack of offense. The pick six off cam was huge, aaron Donald was running with the interceptor all the way to the end zone. Man he’s fast for a 300lb DT.
                        Pats averaged 3yd per carry while rams averaged 5ypc, led by cam akers with 170yds in a bellcow role. That dude is quick and seemed to effortlessly find the creases in the zone blocking. I think Darrell Henderson is a good RB too but maybe mcvay will stick with cam as the bellcow.
                        Goff only had 130yds passing, 1td and 1 int, but with a big lead and the run game working he didn’t have to do too much. He did pick up a big 2nd and 21 conversion in the 4th to get the rams better field position and also chew up more clock.
                        I guess it’s payback for being held to 3pts in the superbowl 2 yrs ago, although obviously this game didn’t have as much relying on it as the superbowl…

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Comment

the rems defense looked great yesterday against the patriots and last nights game was a lot of fun to watch for rams fans
                          akers is turning into the new lead back for the rams and i think we will see him getting a lot more touches in weeks to come
                          he can bang it out in the middle hard and finishes his runs off strong; but he also has pretty good hands, plus he is fast in the open field and can find the crease in traffic
                          goff just played ok but when the run game is rolling you just ride whats working for you
                          plus the defense came to play
                          i think they had something like 6 sacks on newton and he was under pressure the whole game
                          rams get a long week off and before coming back to face the nyjets,
                          but they finish the season against the hawks and cards so we still have some games to play
                          things look good from here but im still hoping goff can find his groove so we can actually be a serious player in the post season

so what do you do with the money you win during the season go'J?
                          do you just reinvest it in the game or do you go out and live it up when you win big?
                          /the bills game numbers was way off and if you had thm to win for less than 7 that sounds like a solid bet, backup the truck my man
                          sorry if im out of line brother about how a guy spends his money, but im just curious
                          /im thinking top shelf weed and cheap liquor, but it could be the other way around

Comment

Yeah, Pats had won 4 out of their last 5 but ran into a brick wall vs the rams D. Newton hasn’t had a good year overall but had been playing better before last night, that rams D-line just made his night miserable. If the rams finish the season off with jets, hawks and cards, they might be able to win out and finish 12-4. They would then host a 1st rd playoff game if not get a 1st rd bye, depending on what New orleans does.
                            Ur right Pop, Goff will have to make more plays if they want to make a run to the championship, not sure if he’s got it in him though. He hasn’t been consistently good since 2017-2018, but he’s done it before and the O-line seems to be protecting him well, and their LT Whitworth might come back soon too. For now though, with the cards and hawks’ offenses sputtering and the niners fielding their JV team, theyre in the driver’s seat in that division with just a month left in the season, and what were the odds of that happening when training camps opened? There had to have been a betting line on that, rams winning the west...

Coke and whores, Pop, that’s what GJ spends his winnings on. Oh wait, no, that was my plans for my winnings. Good thing I lost most of it, otherwise you’d see me on an episode of COPS, running naked down the street, on a 3 day bender, screaming that some whore stole my money.

Midwest Grower's Unite!

Comment

Belichick has got to be getting desperate with Kraft to spend more money. Things may not be getting better for him. Plenty of places could use a new coach. I'd be doing well if I limited myself to the 10 best bets but unfortunately took too much action and bet big in games that lost and went small on winners. A couple college games killed me early so I've had to be conservative. It would be nice to make a living gambling but this was not the year to start.
                              Marihuana
                              February 19, 1942

Comment

you must haver seen my patty mayo episode; running naked and crazy down the street is how i get my cardio in
                                sounds like goJ gets caught up in the action and like to spread his money around too much; just like any gambling/ investing, lay low and play it cool until you see a big score, then you go all in
                                its fun to nibble around the edges sometimes and play a lot of games, but those bets add up over time
                                rams D ate up the patriots and it felt good to see belichick stymied as a coach
                                he could only do so much with what he had on the field and the rams had the answer to all his plays
                                i only hope they can hold this momentum going forward into the playoffs
                                jets should be an easy game and hey have beaten the cards and seahawks before, but i still think they have a lot to prove
                                cant wait for this weekends action to start
                                the gameof the week to me is the bills/ steelers game on sunday night
                                who is the best team in the afc?
                                KC
                                who is second best? tune in sunday night and we will see
                                ahve a great weekend guys and enjoy the holidays

Comment

Working...
                                X