What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, yeah Hawk, ur right, not that much meat in a crunchwrap, but IMO it’s mostly how the meat is distributed: if they’re sloppy, they don’t distribute the ingredients evenly, so you’ll have one bite that’s all meat, one that’s all sour cream, etc. Not a pleasant eating experience.
Like Pop said the best restaurants have the most consistent quality, which usually means someone in charge that actually gives an F about what gets served to customers. This one guy I know said the best rib and chicken joint in Chicago has the owner sitting there watching everything get made, she’ll tell the workers “This one needs more fries, this one needs more sauce, etc”. That’s one of the reasons why I&O is so popular, they pay their managers 6 figure salaries to make sure customers get served hot and fresh food.

Ur right Pop, McMahon has total ownership of the class of stock shares that has 10x the voting power of the regular shares, so he’s not going anywhere. And in truth he’s just ‘limiting’ himself to a ‘creative’ role now, but of course his daughter is taking over as CEO so she’s obviously his puppet.
I think the only serious threat to his wrestling empire was WCW created by ted turner back in the 90s, he hired away some of top talent like Hogan. During that time Mcmahon went on the conan Obrien show (when it was on nbc still) and kept calling ted turner an SOB, so u knew he was mad haha.
Isn’t AEW a pretty popular alternative to WWE? I see their shows all the time on TNT. I think WWE Raw broadcasts on Peacock the streaming network on Mondays and Smackdown is on Fox on Fridays. I agree one person having so much power in a sport (pro wrestling or MMA) generally isn’t a good thing, if youre one of his favorites you probably love it but if he has no use for you then youre just discarded like trash.

That’s great if you can get your triglycerides under 200, DB. Are you able to do any exercise like walking at all? Might not be a bad idea to smoke a joint and go for a stroll, maybe while listening to music, etc.
So the budtenders at your dispensary are pretty good looking, is that what you mean by seeing tatas? The one I go to around me it’s just normal looking people, not a bunch of attractive women. Ah well.

That’s cool that your dad’s ex knew the macho man back in the day, Hawk, he graduated high school in dupage county then played minor league baseball for a few years before getting into wrestling. I think when he retired for good he lived in Florida though, at least that’s where he died from a heart attack.
I hate asking for food to be remade also Hawk, but im not sure it would be spit on, at least the line worker making the food and the cashier/manager are usually different people. Maybe if they have some secret signal to make sure you get a ‘loogie’ burger or something but that stuff looks really bad for the company, they’d rather kick you out or have you arrested than spit in your food if youre being really troublesome.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
i believe her about living neat macho man
he wasnt always famous and i rember when he wrassled with his brother lanny popov
maybe if you dont want to comaplin on the spot take your receipt home and call them
ive dont this a few times when they mess up my order through drive through and its always turned out cool
isnt there an extreme wressling show, run by billy corigan (from the smashing pumpkins?)
im sure there are still some local shows run by lesser promoters but the wwe is the big dog in the ring right now
the product seemed to have gone downhill a lot lately from what little ive seen but its still kind of fun
so i looked into it and some managers do make 6fig salary, but i think those must be like regional managers or something like that
it said things like tier 4 managers make something like 40-60k/y and the pay goes up as they rise in the ranks
the local in n out is slipping and the last time we went it was kind of sad
these nice samoan people let us have their booth because they fit better into those tables with individual seats
we sat down and got our food
their order was messed up and we were finished eating by the time they got their food
i could tell the yuonger one, (prob in his 20s) was pissed with the bad service but kept his cool
so whats the hot shit bud at the dispo doob? i havent been in one in ages and maybe should check them out locally to see what they have

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn.for 6 figures I'd be a manager.i don't know if she really lived near him but she wasn't really a liar.she is a bitch but never known her to lie.

Speaking of dispensaries,my buddy is such an idiot.he pan handles for a living and is paying top dollar for weed he thinks is from the dispensary.he thinks these people we know are actually waiting in line to get him some weed when it's actually just good cheap weed that anyone can get if you know someone.so they are selling $25 1/8 for $50 or $60. He's such a POS.ill have to tell you guys about him sometime.hes got a free apartment from the state and gets up every day to go to "work". People give him expensive breakfast and he just throws it away.i don't even wanna answer his calls anymore

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Hey @Bababooey I could exercise more but that haldol medication is devastating...makes me fat around the stomach even if I eat healthy and walk a lot. Physician gave me referred to weight loss center down the street...they're supposed to have medications that make you lose weight. Good medication. Or I'll just stop the haldol.
@pop_rocks nothing special at the dispensary. Nantucket Nuggets 1/4s for $50. Buy one get one free today, day after I went. Got 4 grams of bubblehash for $200. Have to make it last until the 29th.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
freaking beggers man
i believe what youa re saying hawk and i know a lot of those pan handlers throw away good food
they just want money to spend on drugs
this is one of the reasons why i say f' most homeless people
here in san diego there are plenty of programs to help those in need and the ones living on the street are just shit bags; cant stay clean and sober and just want to f off
what are nantucket nuggets doob? ive never heard of the strain and im sure its just kush of someting like that under a different name
lets grow our own and call it sweat sawks! will sell like hot cakes during base ball season outside fenway
its just my old shake mixed with yard clippings but f'them red sox fans!
if they make the playoffs i might throw in some shredded up wade boggs baseball cards
50g for bubble is kind of steep but i hope its toney bro

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
That's genius pops! I know what I'm growing next year! I'm gonna steal your idea and call them dirty socks or something!

Buy one get one free for 50 bucks sounds pretty good if it's decent doober.its like $60 for 3 grams plus tax for top shelf here but I've never been to a dispensary.i don't pay for weed.i will buy clones if I had the opportunity.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I sometimes see stories online that In&Out pays their managers very well and I figured that contributed to their quality, like you’ll be more motivated to make sure your customers are happy if youre making 100k/yr vs 35k/yr, but ur right, there’s different levels of managers and even the head store manager cant work 7 days a week forever, there’s lot of shift managers and team leads or whatever.

Then again most fast food type places serve the best food when it’s busy since there’s little time for the food to get old, and I always figured I&O’s were usually busy. If it’s slow I could see them slacking, my last time at chik fil a I got a chicken sandwich with an old dried up patty, worse than mcdonalds or any other chicken sammie I could get, never went back. But maybe that was a one off and I should go back, a lot of people love CFA including Pop.

I think Aldi’s the grocery chain pays their managers very well, Hawk. Like 50k to start and avg 65k and up? But they do everything there, they stock, they man the register when needed, etc. Just anything needed to keep the store running, kind of like sergeants (non comm officers) in the military.

Sounds like your buddy has some definite issues but Ive always thought panhandlers make a decent amount of money. Like 150-200/day and up? Maybe more if youre an attractive female, but then everyone would be offering you money for ‘services’.

DB, I think weight loss pills used to be composed of amphetamine like drugs. Even OTC weight loss stuff is usually caffeine, which in large quantities gives you a rush (but also heart attacks). Maybe you’ll get lucky and they’ll prescribe you Vyvanse, which is basically pharmaceutical meth; they prescribe it for weight loss (when other treatments have failed) and narcolepsy.

Over an eighth of bubble hash would last me 9 days (I think, not sure haha) but I would smoke that on top of herb, do you smoke that straight?

https: // www. youtube.com/watch?v=vJ5uheHYA4w

This dude smokes a 1.2g bowl in one bong hit. Insane lung capacity.

Is that 50/g for bubble has include taxes? Like Hawk said, taxes on IL cannabis are insane, like 20%.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
bums making a thousand dollars a week! ftw america
ive seen stories of local pan handlers here in socal bumming money then getting into bmw cars on tv
shows how much free money is floating around out there
the coming recession should shake a lot of the sh!t out of the market
if folks dident have all this extra money burning a hole in my pocket how can i give it away for nothing of value?
/watches bitcoin crater along with real investments and laughs as i back up the truck
looks like h was smoking regs not dabs in that video, plus look at that fancy bong
but you are right about topping a bowl with primo will make it last longer
reminds me of a friend who was a mountaineer cadre who would run circles around you at 10k+ft elevation
then he would be the first one to the top and sit there and smoke ciggies while the rest of us hffed and puffed our way to the top

next time you get a bad sandwich at chick call them and let them know you were not happy
this recently happened when they forogt part of our order
they gave us a free side (the mrs got the brownie which was rockin) for going back to get things right
plus you know the boss man was right there, he dident want to mess things up twice
/we all make mistakes but not the same mistakes twice in a row
watch out for those pills doob, the can jack you up if you arent careful
i looked up this drug and its is basically meth
so tomorrow is the summer solstice! the longest day of the year
the mrs wants to do soemthing that will keep us outside all evening and into the night
i might need some pills and burgers for this one!
its summer time friends! f'yo heat wave

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Maybe hashbean used to be a runner or something but Im thinking some people have naturally bigger lung and heart capacity than others. Same thing in sports like MMA, some people have great endurance/cardio and some will get gassed after 2 rds like Mcgregor. Im just super impressed that he can rip a gram of bud in one bong hit. But ur right Pop he probably couldn’t do that with any sort of hash. Or could he? I dont think hash makes any more smoke than flower, right?

Im going to have to check out chik fil a again, Pop, their prices are pretty decent for upper tier fast food and with the app maybe i can score a free sandwich with enough visits.

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn.i forgot all about hashbean.i can barely toke a joint without coughing nowadays.kief really makes me cough.i don't know what kinda oil it was but I went to my local gas station and a girl I went to school with was working.she hands me a vape pen and I started coughing so bad I was seeing stars.fucking kids these days.how high you gotta get?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
i totally know what you mean about how some guys have levels of endurance like almost something god given
when it comes to lifting weights, you could up your game in a relatively short time but to shave a few seconds off your mile time takes forever at the higher levels
im not much of a runner but have this sort of trot i can go to that takes me a long way and i cover good ground
my sister ran cross country when we were kids
i used to have decent/good burst speed but now im old and the only thing about to burst is my gut if i try and do too many sprints
whats et doob? that sounds like a great time and nothing beats a good hot dog at the ball park with mom
/my mom does not sports
pics would be rad! in san diego we have things like fish tacos at the ball park and then this place with pretty good fish and chips
i think almost every ball park has some kind of specialty, the dodgers have their dodger dogs
speaking of dogs i was up in n.county recently and stopped by the german place i like up there
they had some hot dogs so i picked up a pack
the best man
not salty and had this fresh meat taste almost like a pate!
i will have to take a pic of the pack next time i get some
you gotta watch out for some of that new stuff like vapes hawk
i still just smoke flowers and hash but have hit some rpetty heavy vape pens
the weird thing is i dont like the high from vapes but would still try them if i could find a good one

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Those hotdogs sound darn good @pop_rocks I've actually never had a fish taco. E.T. is from like 1981 man...E.T. the extraterrestrial. You should see some of the different ballpark's hotdogs now man...they're loaded up.
Hey @Bababooey hope you're well broseph

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
thats what i thought at first, et the movie! eliot
are they playing it after the game
i would like to check out the different ball parks and try all their foods!
gobble up some recess pieces for me and enjoy your time doob

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Maybe kids these days grew up smoking and vaping before they hit puberty so their tolerance is sky high, Hawk.

Dogs at the ballpark always taste better imo but mostly cause they charge you $8 for something that costs them 50c if that. But that’s cool that youre taking your mum to a movie. I havent seen ET since I was a kid, it was a cool movie at the time but not sure if I’d rewatch it again. But yknow, if you get high enough maybe any movie is fine. Im guessing theyre doing movie night at Fenway while the Sox are playing on the road?
Speaking of boston sports what’d you think of the nba finals, DB? You think the Celtics will win a championship soon? I guess they need a traditional play-making point guard because turnovers killed them this series.

Fish tacos that are made with love are some good eats, Pop. Nice crispy battered whitefish, white corn tortilla, topped with a slaw and some mayo/tartar based sauce, mmm mmm. And ur right, there’s more gourmet options at ballparks nowadays, I guess if you can afford $6 for a soda they figure you can pony up $12-20 for fish tacos or fancy hot dogs, etc.

Speaking of hot dogs, I went to Johnnie’s Beef a while ago and got an Italian beef and a dog and fries. It was good, the beef was a little dry (probably cooked several hours ago) and a tad light on meat but for $6 or so it was still a decent deal. I was surprised by the hot dog though, it wasn’t Vienna beef but some kosher/Hebrew name but it was almost buttery imo, had a richness that I havent experienced in most other quality franks. Maybe it was just really fresh so I cant say it would always be like that, especially if it sits in the hot water bath for hours, but I actually enjoyed it more than the beef fwiw.

johnnies beef.jpg
dog.jpg
dog2.jpg
dog and beef.jpg
johnnies beef 2.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
whait what?! that sandwich cost you only$6
that looks grinding
the dog looks even better with the pickle spear and quartered tomatoes on it
one thing ive learned as i grow older is i still like to eat fun foods, just dont eat the shitty stuff
a good burger isnt that hard to find here in san diego (in-n-out) and for a buck or two extra you can get better food than your typical fast food fare
i still love mcdonalds big mac and fries but with the prices dont see them as my go to spot
a godd fish taco will often have creme fresh on it but isnt that hrd to make
like you said, god fried fish and a freash tortilla will get you a long way
add some creme fresh with chunky salsa, cabbage and cilantro and it hits it out of the park
dont sell those old movies short
i bet et would be fun to watch
no explosions and cgi effects, but a great story
i recently watched IT from back in the day and that shit creeped me out!

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
That's Chicago style for real pops.looks decent hotdog looks a little suspect though.pickle is off and it's not poppyseed otherwise it looks good.just messing with you baba.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
that is a nice looking dawg but good call hawk
i hear its called draggin' it through the garden
/but where are the chopped onions?
maybe we are just looking at it from the ass end, if you flip it around it might have poppy seeds all over the top bun; some folks likes a little bush on the bun
/tests positive for opioids from eating too many poppy seed buns
im not one to judge, maybe thats how baba likes it
face down a$4 up

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It was 6.50 or something like a year ago, before all of the inflation. Im sure it’s like 7.50 now or more, and it’s not the biggest sandwich nor particularly stuffed with meat. Portillo’s regular size Italian beef was about $8 back then but was somewhat bigger and had more meat.
I think this dog came Chicago style but it was so long ago I don’t remember, and ur right Pop, cant see the onions or green relish. And Hawk is right too, youre supposed to have a poppyseed bun, this one didn’t so maybe it wasn’t a true Chicago style hot dog even though it has big tomato wedges like one.
What it didn’t have was ketchup, which is a no no on Chicago dogs, but I find the tomatoes are a decent (and healthier) substitute for ketchup, still adds that tomato flavor just not as sweet.

With the mcdonalds app there come daily deals like buy one big mac or quarter pounder get one free, $1 large fries, etc. Plus you earn reward points. Ur right Pop, without the deals I don’t think I’d go there since for just a little more you can get higher quality fast food like chik fil a or Culvers or chipotle.

Fish tacos don’t seem that expensive to make either, youre pretty much using the cheapest fish like cod ($3lb or less), tortillas and cabbage are cheap, sour cream or crème fresh not that expensive if theres a sale. I’d make some at home if the woman wasn’t so against frying anything or cooking fish indoors. We do have a portable butane stove I could use to fry the fish outside though. Hmm, I think I have some leftover cabbage and some cilantro I have to use before it goes bad… maybe ill be posting up some fish taco pics this weekend…

I think the supreme court overturned NY’s may issue gun permits, Pop. This will probably open the way for Cali’s similar law to be overturned as well. I always thought that was bogus, someone having to prove they were in danger to get a permit, that sort of process often turns out corrupt, you have to ‘know’ someone to get it.

Latest posts

Latest posts