What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
happening my friends! its friday and the weekend is just a short walk away

the heat is on here in socal and it will just get hotter as the year moves forward
that would be funny if we could switch lives for just a day hawk; like we both hit the same bong and in some freaky friday thing switched bodies
/pops starts hacking hard and hawk hacks and we are all of a sudden different people
one day would be long enough to walk in my shoes for almost anyone
/get ready for constant aches and pains, as long as its not the sharp pain in the back just suck it up and take that next step
like baba said, we all went throught the shit and you have your whole life in front of you
i was a shit bag growing up but always knew i ws more
if you want to make a change you can always take that next step; its not easy but what is
i dont et much taco bell anymmore but i like thier taste
its not mexican food, its taco bell
thats rad you made your own fish tacos hawk, cabbage, fresh salsa and creme fresh are the tricks
a good batter goes a long way but you could put fish sticks between corn tortillas and make a pretty good fish taco
i dont know if in and out has a rewards program
the chck fil a is pretty good you just sign up and log your purchases and they give you points
i usually get two original chicken sandwiches and will share fries
/ask for extra pickles at the wondow after you pain
this ones for you hawk; not many folks i would send this to brother!
you know where im coming from and the only difference between you and me is a couple drinks

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Going to see the new Jurassic Park tonight. Quit drinking 10 years ago on Xmas. Was bad alcoholic, like 2 5ths a day with shots in the am. Jose Cuervo was my hooch. Mixed with Dr. Pepper. Was always drunk. Celtics tonight game 4! Red Sox has been too late for me, 9:38 start time. West coast road trip. Movies tonight!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah I hear the west and southwest has a serious heat wave going on. The Midwest might get some of that in a couple days, think next week will be in the 90s.
Do you have a whole house fan, Pop? I think it’s a big fan located in an attic or upstairs and in the evening when it’s cool outside it’ll draw all the cool night air into the house (through windows etc) and up and out of the roof. Supposed to take like much less electricity than running AC and works pretty darn well, at least when it’s cooler outside than inside the house.

Extra pickles on a chicken sandwich is a pro move. I might actually have to hit up chik fil a sometime soon.

Two fifth’s a day is almost a handle a day (1.5L vs 1.75L), yeah that’s a good amount. Not the most ive ever heard of but up there.
I drank most of a handle in like 3 days before the woman found the bottle with a few swallows left in it. If I can keep my drinking to just the evening time after im done with all obligations that would be much better for me. Of course I hardly ever have the willpower for that but all we can do is try.
That new Jurassic park movie looks fun, think there’s a scene where a giant pterodactyl attacks a plane they’re flying in. Basically with all these summer blockbusters the plot is about how to get from one action scene to another.
I still think the warriors are going to win the finals but the Celtics defense is so strong maybe I’m wrong. We’ll see, if the celtic can win tonite and go up 3-1 theyre almost certain to win the title.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
looks like the golden state warriors came to play ball and last night tied up the series 2-all
not much into round ball but like the action
what did you think of th movie doob?
i remember the j.park from like way back
whats up with all the remakes? cant they come up with any new movie ideas
i ahve to agree with baba that a lot of the movies i see coming out are just moving from action scene to action scene
its hot here but we live pretty close to the coast so the temps are at least 10* cooler than inland, (20-30* cooler than the deserts)
thats great that you quite drinking doob and i bet you are better off for it now
some days i will drink less and one day i might just stop
so the spanos family is finally reaping what it sows! there is a suit in court over ownership and one of the sisters is demanding a sale of a stake in the team
/their sweet tears, f all of them entitled rich f's and i feel like its the greedy trying to rip of the greedier
we have a house fan but dont turn it on
i usually open all the windows and screen doors early in the dya and let the house fill with cool air
i close them up then wait until evening to reopen them again
you can feel the difference in temps
hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey thanks guys.i appreciate it.im on disability and my mom is illegally charging me rent on a house that is so fucked up it's not even rentable.i had a fire a few years ago and she didn't even have insurance.to make things worse she is my payee.i get a small allowance cause all my money goes to her.she might die soon and then I'm really gonna be fucked.pretty much got no one to help me.got drunk the other day and started seriously considering swallowing a bunch of pills and liquor.i can't take this shit no more.
Only had 4 beers yesterday.dont look like I'm gonna drink today.got some blood work done.havent seen the results but I'm sure it's not good.anyway have a good weekend boys.eat good and have a drink for me

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That sucks Hawk, family problems can be the worst. But if your mom does pass on, will you not get your full disability check or no?
It might be a good thing to take a break from the booze for a bit, but doing it gradually is the best, the deliriuim tremens are a bitch.
I cant say ive never had suicidal thoughts myself but it’s never the right answer unless you have some incurable disease or something. As long as youre alive you have hope. You have skills and knowledge and income and that can keep you in a living space with hot meals and that’s all anyone really needs, physically. Friendship and hobbies can nourish you mentally/spiritually.

Warriors and Celtics are trading games back and forth, I have a small bet on the Celtics winning at GS on Monday.

I read about the one spanos sister suing Dean Spanos, claiming he’s a misogynist and doesn’t respect women’s opinions, but supposedly his other siblings, his brother and other sister, support Dean and say the sister that’s suing is crazy. Still, not a good look for him, but im not sure this will be enough to get him to sell the team. He’d have to like, rape women or something or say racist things to get the league to force him to sell. Even then, he’d make a buttload of money off the sale so what kind of punishment is that? Insert gif of person crying, wiping their eyes with hundred dollar bills.

DB, you slept through the last 15 mins of Jurassic World Dominion? That good, huh? At least you go out and see movies. Did you see that Dr strange movie that came out a month or so ago?

I like how im talking about other stuff when Hawk is having an existential crisis. Don’t worry hawk, we got your back! We value your input and companionship, and would be terribly sad if you stopped posting for some reason.

On a lighter note here's an italian sub I got a while back from a place that mostly served burgers and hot sandwiches, but it was pretty good nevertheless and bonus they had Bugles which were cheesy and crunchy and corn-y; i forgot how good Bugles could be.

italian sub1.jpg
italian sub3.jpg

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Hey @Bababooey yeah we had to leave early. Kind of sucks but it was like 2 and a half hours long.
Didn't see Dr. Strange. Waiting for the next big one I have to look at Fandango

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
wait whats this?! Toms bugles...wtf
is this some knock off bootleg shit right there
/bugles are one of my fav snack chips, i usually get the plain
but they dont say toms on them
that sandwich looks grinding, how hot were those yellow peppers they put on it?
i usually askf or them on the side ebcause they can range from just a little kick to being too spicy
i like the vinegar and a little spice but im not going to ruin a sandwich because of it
/i would have to give too spicy sandwich to mrs and watches her devour it and feel sorry for myself
dotn cry for me argentina

how long was this movie doob? 2,5 hrs?
i remmeber going to see the remake of king king in the theaters, the one with jack black in it
f.n.a man this movie dragged on so much i actually fell asleep early on...
zzzzzzzzzz
when i woke up it was still king kong!

it sounds like you have some kind of conservatorship thing going on hawk, that sucks
does your mom know she needs to report the income she gets from you for "rent" on her taxes
i dont know the details of your situation but there are ways of breaking that and having the check deposited difectly in your account if you suspect malfeasance
im not saying yuo need to talk to her about this but if she is banking money off your disability that is not cool man
good on you brother for taking it easy and drinking less
take it easy on those pills brother, depending on what you are on they can have adverse reactions when taken with booze
/pops eats hand fill of old pills... the booze recharges them
you take good care of yourself my friend, like baba said we would hate to hear something bad happens to you bro
if you ever need to get shit off your chest we are here for you brother

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Thanks guys.from what I understand is that I'd only get like $500 a month but because if I pay rent it goes to $800 a month so my mom and I figured might as well pay her $300 a month.i wasn't paying anything before I got on disability but my mom has control and she isn't telling what I have or how much I'm paying in bills.basically all my money goes to bills and rent in a house that isn't legally rentable and she tells me nothing.now I'm not stupid.normally as long as I got booze money I could care less but now it's getting nitty gritty.i told her not to buy this house from the get go.and I'm thinking of just breaking everything in this house but she wouldn't even care.cant sell it anyway.sorry guys.all I can say is I'm fucking pissed and I'm not a nice guy when I'm mad.i can be violent all day long but when I say bad words that's when people get there " feelings" hurt and they wanna make me pay.over fucking words.

Anyway I'm done.who was it that has the first tranny cheerleader now? Was it the Panthers? I haven't been keeping up

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Dang any movie over 2 hours is a bit of a grind for sure, unless it has a really good plot. Next week the big movie is Lightyear, the animated movie about Buzz lightyear. Might be more of a kids movie but this one seems like adults would enjoy it as well.

I didn’t know that there were different manufacturers of bugles, but ur right Pop, General Mills makes them too. Supposedly they bought the Tom’s brand in the 60’s and then sold it in the 80s but still licensed the bugle name to the new owner. All I know was these chips were fresh and very tasty, enjoyed it more than the sandwich tbh.
The banana peppers just added a bit of heat, ime yellow banana peppers themselves aren’t very spicy but maybe that varies with how ripe they are (the riper they are the less heat they have). If you’ve had banana peppers that were actually hot they may be Hungarian wax peppers, according to the interwebs.

If you get an extra 300/mth for rent expenses that’s not a bad idea to just give that to your mom but she should be paying for utilities or food or even booze with that extra cash. And the other 500 should be yours for your expenses. What’s the cheapest booze you can buy in your area? Are you sure you don’t want to make your own vodka wine? Just need bread yeast, activated charcoal (maybe can use a water filter like brita instead but it’ll be slower to strain it), pvc pipe, some food safe buckets and lids and a place to ferment (will smell like yeasty bread while fermenting). Not that I want to encourage your drinking but it would help free up funds for other needs.

Yeah the panthers hired the first transexual cheerleader recently; I have no problem with that but she’s really muscular and bald and not really feminine looking. Like, would it kill her to throw a wig on or something?

This is from a while ago also but got a burger and a gyro and some fries from a little mom and pop shop nearby that i go to once in a great while, hand cut fries and hand packed burgers it's like 5 guys but not nearly as expensive.
burger 1.jpg
gyro1.jpg
fries 1.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
I don't really care either.only thing I saw happened with football besides the American football league or whatever it's called.i thought about making more grape juice wine.my tolerance is so high I don't know if it worked or not.thought about making mead.id buy some carboys but I'm in bum fuckt.guess I might be able to find some old Culligan bottles but my dad would have a hissy fit cause he thinks he's gonna have a famous drum circle equal to blue man group.i swear this is the crap I gotta put up with.but yeah I've been thinking about making stuff.unfortunatly I don't know anyone who knows how to do it.my dad told me to just get a keg and I'm like you know I got liver desease." Oh you can't get get liver desease with beer!" I'm like ok you stupid asshole.most of our friends are dead from drinking beer.i tell ya.im cursed with stupid assholes.not even joking

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Grape juice wine? Like prison hooch? That’s next level thinking. Only problem with making your own booze is that it takes days or weeks even to ferment.

As far as instructions go this lady shows her stepdad making moonshine:
https: // www . youtube.com/watch?v=bzdue9HyY8w
I found it by doing, uh, ‘research’.

But he had a whole complicated distillation setup (still) to get it from 20% abv to 90% abv after fermenting. You ever taken a shot of something that strong? Stuff burns your throat. Maybe you can skip the distillation and just drink it at 20%.
Imo, beer is good for a slow, all day drink, but ur right, too much of anything and it’s not good for u.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
what up guys?! its another monday and time to get the week started right

boom town rats

that would be some next level shit of hawk were to make his own hooch
it sounds like an easy enough process until you get to distillation but if you mess it up it can mess you up something fierce
that sux that you have a liver disease man, maybe a few day of living clean can help you out
so some drum circle shit huh? went to the beach the other day and saw one of those
a bunch of wannabe hippies beating on their bongos
/actually it wasnt that cool
and he wants to be famous doing this? has he ever had a real gig
you do the best you can hawk and dont let anyone slow you down man
so i looked up the tranny cheerleader
yeah im all in now! cats ftw
is it just me or is the nfl trying to push this shit on us?
i understand letting gays play football but non of them ever really panned out
the nfl is the ultimate meritocracy and if tom brady wants to suck all the dix he can do what he wants in his free time
but for these "cheer" squads its more like some kind of dance group to engage the fans
/the girl was actually a nationals level cheer leadrer in hs; nfl cheerleader are not like cheer
but hey man, so sorry to the girl who got bumped because the panthers wanted a trans woman on their team
im feeling f'n fab'u'lous! (pronounced as three syllables)

make this your day!

eta:
i know what you mean about the curse wordshawk
my mom is very sensitive to speach and if you say certain words she gets very mad
no cursing around gam gam
ive seen her tear into some serious pipe hitters (not druggies, but the real hard men) over the f'word and would not mess with her

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I think most distillation processes have you pour off the first few ounces because that might contain methanol (wood alcohol) which is the poisonous kind, will get you drunk but will also make u blind. Then they filter or mix and strain out activated charcoal to absorb any oils etc that could cause bad hangovers. Im guessing in prison theyre not so selective.

You don't like hippies, Pop? The crustier the better, right? My friend used to call them 'crusties' cause the really dirty, homeless, begging ones look crusty, and not in a good way.

Ive met some trans people and normally theyre pretty feminine looking (the MtF ones anyway) but the panthers cheerleader needs to soften up her look. I know femininity means different things to different people but she doesnt even have short hair, she's straight up chrome dome like the dora milaje, the kingsguard that protects Black Panther. I'm like lady youre not a warrior youre a cheerleader, eye candy, at least grow your hair out into a short 'do but maybe she has male pattern baldness, not sure.

Cooper kupp got an extension with the rams for a little less than 27M/yr, 25M/yr guaranteed for 3 yrs. He led the league in triple crown receiving (yards, catches, td's) first time since Rice in the 90s so well-deserved, got paid a little less than davante and tyreek too so that's nice he was willing to leave a little money on the table to remain in a good situation. Easy to do when they've just won a superbowl.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
the rams have a set of core players with c.kupp, money stafford and a.don locked up
they dont have much room left to build up their lb position but hopefully they will make something work
the nfc.w is going to be hot this next season but there are a lot of ?'marks across the board
i used to work with a tranny who was from se asia, molly was what we called her
she was a good worker but always had this weird air about her
i just dont like how its being forced on us like a lot of things lately
i was a hippy in hs but not the crusty kind
i listened to hippy music but dressed in flannels and levis when i was a kid, that was the style at the time
/maybe i was more of a stoner than anything
now days most hippies" i see are just f'n waseoids who was a free hand out and drugs
if anyone is taking my drugs its going to be me
im not up to speed on distillation
i had a neighbor a while back who was a master brewer and he had this rad set up in his garage, won contests and all
/best pilsner ive ever tried
he also made some great sausages
i have used fermentation for c02 in my indoor grows but would not drink the end product

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah the rams have been scrambling at LB the past year or two but they managed to sign bobby wagner this offseason for a reasonable deal, 5 yrs for 50M, only 2 yrs guaranteed. He’s 31 but still made All Pro 2nd team last year, probably could have gotten more money elsewhere but he wanted out of the dumpster fire that’s going to be seattle this year and wanted a chance to win.

Training camps open in about a month and a half, at the end of July, so only about a month between the end of the nba playoffs and the start of nfl preseason.

I know there’s laws about trans people using bathrooms, I guess women are scared of MtF trans people using their bathroom? Is that a big concern though? Women bathrooms don’t have urinals, AFAIK, they do all their business on toilets in stalls, so who cares if the person in the stall next to you pulls out their wang and takes a piss, youre not going to see anything you don’t want to see. That’s just my opinion tho. Maybe if youre a female and see a really masculine looking person walk into the bathroom behind u u might get freaked out.

I guess there’s a whole range of hippies, from the more respectable flower child kind to the more crusty drug-addled kind. And like u said, people change over time, youre not the same person you were 5, 10 or 30 years ago. You hear that Hawk? People change all the time. We believe in you.

That’s a next level hack, fermenting booze in your grow room, adding co2 for your plants while also making beer/liquor. Then you can smoke and drink to your heart’s content after harvesting and distilling. I wonder if anyone on icmag has done this.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway

/turn this sh!t up
this whole trans thing is kid of foreign to me but wtf do i know; use the right bathroom or you get the hose
most of society functions on the bell curve and the majority of people are not comfortable with the new gender roles
/also children use these toilets too; if i went to the park with the girl and sshe told me some dude was in the toilet with her, i would be ever so pissed
fwiw, i do believe that some guys are just gay or identify as girlsthruth is, i dont care what you identify as; but they need to exercise discretion and not impose their beliefs on others in a rude way
/gather round, wanna hear some of my sex stories?! let me tell you....
were you ever a hippy baba? what about the rest of you goons
i like wag and think he will add to the team, but the you subtract what we lost and i dont see us moving forward at this position
but ive been having some problems with my math lately

im hoping there is some rabbit in the hat thing, a deus ex machina we arent seeing right now that will keep the D running for the rams
/you never know who next years stars will be
sea is in a crappy state but so is sf and az in some ways
but both teams can surprise you esp az , sf was a team you dident want ot mess with in the playoffs alst year and they have a good core and az has the mighty mouse

whats up with hawk
maybe he should change hs gender and identiy as dove
how could his life get any worse
/xoxo hawk im just f'n with you brohter

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I guess lately the media covers a lot of these new laws that prevent transgender people from participating on sports teams that aren’t their assigned gender. Like that trans swimmer in college that won an ncaa championship, even some of her teammates were saying it was unfair. Makes me wonder if someone would really try to abuse it, like a div 1 men’s basketball player becoming transgender and then dominating the women’s ncaa and WNBA, doing 360 windmill dunks, averaging 40pts and 20 rebounds a game, winning a title every year if the rest of the team is halfway decent. Im sure 90% of the women that compete against this person would complain like crazy.

Wagner isn’t going to provide the pass rushing that von miller did, of course, but they still got leonard Floyd at OLB and he’s more than decent as an edge guy (averaged 10 sacks/yr in his 2 years with the rams). Other than that the rams started a few guys at LB last year, 2 of them are on different teams now but they still got the rookie Ernest jones.
They gave up about 22pts a game last season which was about average for the league, and scored 27ppg which was top 10. As long as they give up less than 25ppg they should be fine since you figure they’ll score in the high 20s per game again.

I was never a hippy in appearance, more in spirit I guess, sometimes at least. I had friends that did the hippy thing in their 20’s, they worked at Renaissance fairs and things like that, attended Rainbow gatherings, etc. It seemed like a carefree lifestyle, but now most of them have settled down, even have respectable careers and such.

Hawk’s a cool dude, and Im confident things will get better for him in the future. These last 2 years have sucked for a lot of people, and are still sucking for many, but im just a hopeful person in general and I think things will get better eventually.

So speaking of sucking, we lost power yesterday for a bit and had to spend some time in the basement where it was cool. I thought it was cause I hadn’t paid my power bill (im notorious for that) but that was only a month or 2 past due, not enough for them to shut it off. So it had to be due to the aftereffects of the storm the previous night.
Anyway, spending some time in the dungeon allowed us to indulge in an MRE: Chicken with noodles and veggies as the main, sides include a pack of berry flavor skittles, crackers with peanut butter and blackberry jam, mango flavored apple sauce, coffee and orange drink. I also added a slice of MRE pizza to the meal. The flameless ration heaters in these things are rather old but if you add most of the salt packet from the accessories bag it supercharges the reaction enabling the food to get decently warm.
image.a1.11.jpg

image.a1.10.jpg

image.a1.9.jpg
image.a1.8.jpg
image.a1.7.jpg
image.a1.6.jpg

image.a1.5.jpg
image.a1.4.jpg
image.a1.3.jpg

It was an alright meal, heavy on the sugar but overall not bad.

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh shit! Change my gender!? I would rather die! I wish I could figure out how to post videos.ole fleece Johnson." The most important thing in prison is a man's butt!" Holy shit that was whack. The boondocks episode was priceless.for some reason you guys reminded me of that.its hilarious

Latest posts

Latest posts