What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NBA

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Pretty impressive playoff run by Toronto, i thought before the playoffs started they were like the 3rd or 4th best team in the east, behind milwaukee and philly and maybe boston.

Do you think Kawhi has to stay with the raptors now? Would he leave a team he just won a championship with to go to LA? Lakers or clippers, not sure either team gives him as good a chance to win a championship next year like the raptors would. Maybe if Anthony Davis gets traded to the lakers, a big 3 of AD, Lebron and Kawhi could win a championship, especially with the warriors not having Klay and KD next year.

Smokerman

Veteran
A place in Toronto called The Condo Store has offered to give Kawhi a $4.5 million penthouse condo if he stays and numerous high end restaurants have said free food for life.
All that aside itโ€™ll be interesting to see what he decides.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, nice to see them win....Warriors had a nice run. Didn't like the cheering when a player got hurt, but people forget about sportsmanship.

Go Raptors!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Is that right, a multimillionaire who's going to make another 200M over the next 5 yrs is going to get a free luxury condo? Geez, i know rich celebrities are often given free stuff for marketing purposes but thats downright ridiculous.

I think when Durant went down in game 4, toronto fans were cheering because they were really afraid of him and didnt think the injury was that serious. Dude was on his way to a 35pt night, and they probably thought he just re-strained his calf, not tore his achilles.

There has to be NorCal people on this forum. What do ya'll think GSW's record will be next year, with only curry and dray carrying the team? 40 some wins and a 6-8 seed?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I knew about the ka-wine and dine program, where area restaurants put up stickers saying kawhi can eat free there. I dont think he's actually taken any of them up on their offer.

If oakland maxes both klay and KD, theyre going to pay a 100M luxury tax bill on 2 guys who wont even play next year. Well, maybe klay will come back by Feb or March...