What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Air Hockey Adition - Looking for Advice

AirAdam28

I had a Tornado foosball table for ages, or even decades, I can't remember when I bought it and it broke. Everything was so flimsy and bad that I had to get rid of it but it served me well. Now I have an empty space in my living room and I want to fill it will an air hockey table, but I don't want those big versions because I don't have the room for it.
Do you think that should go with a smaller version or should I go with the foldable table? That way I can fold it up against the wall when I don't use it so I will save some space but I am not sure if it is a good idea. I don't know if the table will collapse after some time, does anybody know anything about folding game tables?

SOURCE FOR FOLDING TABLE IDEA: TOP 15 BEST AIR HOCKEY TABLE REVIEWS IN 2019