What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Bwanabud

Zero is a very accurate term, he's old and out of shape too...a waste for a main card, total waste.

I see a lot of great bouts coming up, not super fight class...but great match-ups. Max will be jumping weight classes after his defense, Woodley is coming back just to tell us he's the GOAT, Romero jumping to LHW will be interesting, Cruz & Cody back soon, Ferguson's healing, CMG is is about to be paroled from playing Jon Jones bitch in jail, Holly is going after Nunes, Nunes is going after Cyborg.

I see a lot of great fights to hit the bong, drink excessively, and argue over.

B

Bird~friend

Lol bwana

Cmpunk Shouldn't be in Their!

Got bored of the RDA vs CODY fight
...found myself Scrolling through the Sig lol

The " main " Turned out like I expected the First Would.

Gadelha - Esparsa was in the Preliminaries! "Punk" got the main card SloT! Lol

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
UFC 225 was in my backyard and i missed it. Ah well.
CM Punk has one of those skinny fat bodies like nick diaz. And after supposedly training mma for 4 years he looked awkward as hell even throwing a punch. Sherdog forum is full of posts on how your average internet tough guy could probably take him out.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking at the hand xray makes me cringe. I have had a broken hand and can not imagine throwing punches with one.

I think I could actually compete with Punk in the ring. Maybe the only fighter I have seen I could say that for real. Not his fault that Dana tried to exploit his fame, also I am guessing he prepared himself but just does not have striking talent at all.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Punk had this hunched over stance that, combined with his lack of head movement, seemed awkward and amateurish. The announcers thought his best chance was to wrestle, because he used to be a professional wrestler? But his takedowns were mostly ineffective, and the one takedown he had he had no idea what to do after and jackson got back to his feet in seconds.
Yeah, he was in his late 30's when he took up the sport but he just seems unathletic - no natural quickness or strength. I never watched him in the wwe (havent watched professional wrestling in years) but usually the smaller guys like punk seem like pretty decent athletes, flying around, jumping off the ropes or ladders.

Punk seems like what you'd get if you took the chess club or d&d nerd and tried to make him an mma fighter.

Chappi

What pisses me off is how Jackson was just fucking around and didn’t bash CM Punk’s face in! I wanna see CM punk vs an animal in there! Give him to Colvy covington for a real show hahah

B

Bird~friend

wheres the ^%$&$*&% Singapore show too download Pft

pffffF ...Said its last is at me ... yeh. (Said "that" much eyh!). (The shape of the damage is "also" Undesired. " it " Doesnt want to be in a room where i have much "At Hand" you see) edit: it tries to make me move - especially in Public, where it can further its Poisoned mockery, mostly through Conferred VerbaLs
https://youtu.be/posifbLFCaA
" Blk Wailers " NOT what is or Dont Exist.( NOR Any Pushing and Shoving, or Any Inflicting Verbals)... .Nor EnD. (OF Movie!) ....... arhAA(((-: .

* ( ... https://youtu.be/895PZQJK5TM ... ) *

thats all im seeing , how dare they take away pictures i avnt finished lookin at :biggrin: [^ Thats Expendables 2.] ..... RandY !!!! (((-: .
'nother TV Bites The ****** Dust . -------- Little Less than £80 a week i s'all i get .............. havnt got any f*^$ money , sell car (-:;
-Wont let me drive anyway. Of Course they will / or are going to stereotype . ( the usual meaning good!). .but t.
Make Allowance here
...( AMICABLE F***** TURNIPS !!!! ) jus Playin' :-D !!!!!!!!!

EdiT,- Shown/Reminded Where is at (-:

Im Hearing Singapore is the Place to be ... ref: ufc ( some ufc/commentator girl to be exact) (--- ^ might of heard on that link . LOL)

Methane Den In the " HouseBedroom " Tonight , just Cannot Stop farting, real smelly! :):biggrin:

___

Ok. Heres what happen'd ......

first off.
nirvana Did you take the Words , "You see" or " You see " -it is Filth. - From me by any Chance. ... Believing ( through Feelings-words of a tremendous awe (a Superiority ) is actually here. And would be good for Yourself. ...
TheIre Is things you would not say and things you Would. All Through your own Contemplation ? Remind self of achievments ? ... Driven ?

Be aware All thought is not good. And Smile does not belong to it.
Nor is there any Competition Through Words, which WAS its most - Driven through feelings you believe of One? Or what moir may believe.

"Our race" is to be Addressed. ..........Mush! Copy That. (((-: . liked "... Now Can I " that you replied when asked about "Tactics" in you know what , btw . :-D.
However. Know you think Highly of yourself n what? " Changed name by deed pole" LOL. ( a Gyspy Heritage Then? and theres Certainly no Nirvana from you ... What Height n Weight are you mush.
Whats your real name stuart brown or Somethin ?

Update: Apologies Dude
BUT Posting that Rabbi Clip Made " it " - Bigger. Another "Filth" Yes, and Discussion Of Course. BUT - You made 'it' Bigger.
Is the Platform Lrg! ;
---
yea (ill say here,on this device) The male budgie Unfairly "Hogs" a Swing that the Female budgie likes to sit on as well . She ToTally Stands her Ground. She has 1 Foot. Mr Budgie tries to shout her off it... Threw a penny coin (2p Coin? Object. Shrug !!! ) Went a bit Low ... ( D Me ) rolleyes: lol
---

EdiT:

https://youtu.be/U0jN9Lim-Q4. <------- LIVE nearly lol. Beautiful day. Heat wave all this week Apparently. - What punctuation would you like.:-D .
Hear Voice , no teethin. Y'know - gnashers

... T'is Manchester .... Top One -sorTED ! :-D . [YOUTUBEIF]ZDKF8KkD7rE[/YOUTUBEIF]
... Bit rude , ltr on. Jus saying.

( Denmark v France - Booo )*

Iv'e my Air horns Ready Gonna wake up this NeighBourHooD!

P.s AlarM ClocK! ----> https://youtu.be/M0quXl_od3g
:-D lolllol

* Boring as was Desire for that. Jus finished

-
More to add) ... WEEEeeeeeee ! ... ( EdiT !).
Anyhow ... I'm prompted to Say this because of a Withessing iye had on the 4 words game, maybe 5 yrs ago. One guy gave Scientific/Important(?) Sounding names as his Collection of Four ! (maybe ego got involved? maybe not) A sense ! ... Ya know when you can sense things?!! ALL THE TIME ! ( !!! Lol lol!!!! ) 'Nother guy Threw at him some word/name that sounded like it belonged amongst Chemistry ! Lol. A Short While ltr whoever returns with a few words which " I guess WAS the answer" .
WHAT I'm Saying is ....... " GOOGLE " Will Give a Correct Answer to ANY Question you can EVER EVER EVER Think OF.
Unless The Answer is Given Pronto (maybe). And with Conviction.
BS.

" LOL "

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

https://youtu.be/T7qZxlqWz3E
HOW bigs that TV , 65" ? Do they do bigger ?!

Dc's Gonna Close Distance Spin him 360°* then Sub
OR get Ko'ed but "Could" that be doubtful esay- esa :D

*Josh B Style 5:10s Onwards (^ maybe they will show thaT, I moved along/turned off, Get Tired of watching Talking. Eyh! (-;

The most Impressive Rise to the top was when D'c Stormed his way through the Heavy weights of Strike force.
" ... Mini Rhino :D "

-
Update
Yes 75"

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Didnt realize cormier used to compete at heavyweight, but does anyone like his chances vs miocic? Vegas has him at a 2-1 underdog (bet $100 on him, win $200 if he wins).
Miocic is 3 years younger, has an 8 inch reach advantage and a 30lb weight advantage. Miocic looked a little vulnerable in his last fight, against a bigger stronger quicker man, had to turn the fight into a wrestling match and grind out a win, but he's the one who's going to have a physical advantage over cormier.
Dont know who im rooting for, they both seem like classy, professional dudes, although it would be nice for cormier to be a two division champ...[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Bwanabud

Best post fight interview.

TUF Finale - John Gunther after winning: "Everyone say's I suck, I do suck, but I won anyway"

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First off i got a good stream using reddit, second one I tried.

Felder fighting with a broken arm, he almost won too.

Ngannou, wtf? I hope that guy can get his life together as it seems shot right now.

Pettis has always impressed me and he got back to his old ways tonight.

Cormier looked like a guy that got off his couch to fight without training but that was looks. He has good power and caught Miocic with a clean shot on the chin. It happens.
Lesnar coming in talking trash after, well, I guess that was entertaining? He is a huge guy but no striking game that I have seen.

Bwanabud

Interesting fight night

Props to DC, he deserves more respect.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ngannou and Lewis, throw them both out of the UFC[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Felder great job, came up a weight class on short notice & a broken arm.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pettis very nice, quit trying to reinvent yourself(ie Ronda)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lesnar...give me a fuggin break, cheater with no class.
[/FONT]

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Interesting fight night

Props to DC, he deserves more respect.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ngannou and Lewis, throw them both out of the UFC[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Felder great job, came up a weight class on short notice & a broken arm.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pettis very nice, quit trying to reinvent yourself(ie Ronda)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lesnar...give me a fuggin break, cheater with no class.
[/FONT]

G `day Bwana

The Shark has officially been jumped .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

EB, true dat ^^^

It's all about money and the show, not competitors than earn title shots. Letting Lesnar back in with no winning record, to fight for the belt...is as bad as letting Jon Jones back in the NewFC for a big money title shot against DC.

Throw the CMG dolly toss into the conversation, and it's become a farce...he should be banned at least a year for that stunt, but they need his cash cow azz back,,,which reminds me of Ronda, which reminds me of WWE, which reminds me Lesnar, which reminds me...never mind.

FUCK !