What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Footballs jimmy hill died

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just read that jimmy hill has passed away,, love him or hate him jimmy was a massive presence in football and tv punditry in the uk,,,
Best wishes for his family and thanks for the memory's jim:) s2

B

birdman_

Yea pal, I 've seen more of Jimmy Hill the last couple of days than I've have in my Entire Life.When I was at Primary school/infant School his name did crop up Occasionally and Certainly did at Secondary school BUT for" Personal Reasons"* I was NOT a fan of Football/Soccer. At this time :)

I recognised him,yep I've seen him b4! Jimmy hill (?). Chinny hill!! .. :-D
He Looks similar to Bruce Forsyth !
The Title 'KING JAW' goes to that prison guy on "Tango n Cash" (U.S)
X:D

87! .........He looks a decent Fella.. ;). :tiphat:

* huh!!? ? " Yea meant to KICK the ^%#}+*^ BALL. Not ma Friggin LEGS... " What kind of GAME is this!!! an Ego THING!! Got to be!!? .... BUT. LOL. Of course ...!!! ? :) ............roll eyes ...

I saw your post maybe 2 days ago but I've had a very dodgy connection and was unable to Answer......

Last edited: