What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Klitchko vs Furry. Who Wins?

Klitchko vs Furry. Who Wins?

• Klitchko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Furry

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

birdman_

^How Boring That Was. ... Almost Farcical (.....eg £$£$!?)

NOT like Boxing WAS that's for sure!
Tyson or Lennox Lewis would of Had Either of 'Em beat in a Round or Two

(Klit' was like an old man)..

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have only watched Klitchko once before. Man he looked tired or something. Hugging big time.

Fury looks like he is tough but awkward. Lewis as you said would dismantle him. What happened to the heavyweight division? I was waiting since the 70's for a white guy to win the belt and when he does it is a snooze fest.

Klitchko at his best is not really very entertaining just efficient.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vitali Klitschko at his best was one of the greatest of all time. If you don't think the Klitschkos were entertaining, watch Vitali vs Lennox Lewis. Lewis retired so he wouldn't have to fight Vitali again.

Wladimir was an aggressive fighter who was fun to watch when he was younger. He dominated most of his fights, but he was vulnerable to strong punchers like Corrie Sanders and Sam Peter. Wlad learned how to avoid danger and fight safely, making his fights a little boring. Even with his boring style, he was the best heavyweight for over a decade except for his brother. Vitali was just the better of the two.

Wlad looked terrible last weekend because of his age. Wlad in his prime would have walked through Fury and made it look easy.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup,(Really Lennox Lost!) ..Clear to see (out jabbed)

I thought Vitali should have won. The doctor stopped the fight even though Vitali was ahead and wanted to keep fighting. Lewis did the smart thing in retiring after that while he was still champion (barely). He probably would have lost in the rematch.

B

birdman_

Me n the ole man said that.Why did the Doc Stop the Fight ? I'm Forgetting,thought may of gone to a decision I know the fight went on for nearly 12 rounds anyhow or a long time at least!

Thx for the reminder of this fight bro ,, I'd Not seen a Repeat Nice to Hear n see Michael Buffer (No1 Announcer 4 Sure) ':D'. : http://youtu.be/RMjyJQClP8o

"Let's get ready to Rumbleeeeee".

Last edited:
B

birdman_

^ not 12 rounds ! :). There was an Aweful LOT of Punches Exchanged in that Fight Especially Early on and also that being in the Heavyweight division! (think I was a little Baffled by that) Don't Quote what I say tho I'm liable to Have Forgot :D.. kidding! Yes 6 rounds not 12.

And

Here's

FURY vs Klitschko: http://youtu.be/lyRpgVPy1Dg

^. " well I hope to SWEET JESUS he doesn't release a Record !!!!!! ..... :D
Np. :)

Re end of Fight

^He's a Clever Stratigical boxer Tyson Fury! ? :D. This is a must see http://youtu.be/wdFP-R_LYSM

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Yup,reckon S Tyler jobs safe
See his dad John Fury? Looks as young as him IMO,lol,He'd been Released from Prison Days before...
(He Gauged someone's eye out in a Pub/Club car park I believe ! :)puke: )

Last edited:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ not 12 rounds ! :). There was an Aweful LOT of Punches Exchanged in that Fight Especially Early on and also that being in the Heavyweight division! (think I was a little Baffled by that) Don't Quote what I say tho I'm liable to Have Forgot :D.. kidding! Yes 6 rounds not 12.

I watched that fight probably 10 times in the year after it happened. Those 6 rounds had more action than most 12 round heavyweight fights. Vitali's eye looked bad, but he wanted to keep fighting. He was hungry for that title. He got the title eventually. He just never got the rematch with Lewis that he wanted.

I respect Tyson Fury as the new champ, but I don't want to see that fight again. I've always liked Wlad as a fighter. He looked awful this time out. I would have been happier seeing him go all out and get knocked out instead of seeming tentative and afraid.

Latest posts

Latest posts