What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC(Fight Pass)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

birdman_

Who else has this? ..More Pending
["deleted albums" Seemed a good idea at that Precise time .. (maybe realising How ruthless and INFLUENCED Icmag have been ..) Not Directly their Fault tho,at all]

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Yup ^ St petersburgh has just started.. :( Still pissed duffy poiriers not on, NOW
..?..Huluhoop? OH HOlOhan :D.. who?

np, HULIGAN! 'es good .. remember him at glasgow ufc fn sure

....Wrestle/Sub i believe!

(^UFC Fight night is on this fightpass too)
ALso..Australian .And Legacy

Last edited:
B

birdman_

good sht..^Anastasia reminds me of and is Similar to that 'smile 4 the Camera' biatch ronga rousey
Blonde too..

She was SOO fckin pumped when they met in the centre!! ...:woohoo:

Seen nowt like it :nono: Shaking-panting She was..

fightpass is cool..camera views! 4 avaliable (also in/from(?) both corners ),subtitles, live' chat via twitter.. n stuff

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Watching Pancrase 271(Japan). a Brazillian dude @134lb called Nogueria won last,most r Chinks ive never heard of

^ Right side won.Ko in the Fourth,good fight

Last edited:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been on fightpass since I first heard about it. It's the only way to see prelim fights, sometimes, not counting shitty quality illegal streams. I've been watching the older fights with the all time greats. Anderson Silva, GSP, BJ Penn, Wanderlei, Belfort, lots of others.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
most r Chinks ive never heard of/QUOTE]

Most of them were Japs you never heard of. :) Chinks are Chinese, Japs are Japanese. Totally different countries. Not that I'm racist. I was married to a Chinese girl until a few years ago.

B

birdman_

:) yup,Japs i mean..

Im not racist too! I had an Israeli(Jewish) Girlfriend for 3 Months..

I adore the Chi/jap Translator they have.

The Fight Archive of fightpass is Awesome.. as is other shows they have such as the TUF Series... Goes all the way back to TUF 1
Torrent download is the finest Method for me... Being up all night sometimes is too much!!!!!

Last edited:
B

birdman_

After seeing the UFC Fight Night weigh-in im quite Enthusiastic about seeing tonights fights,
theres some good names and records on that Card!

^(of that)..Texeira Hits Hard,Almeida 's Awesome,Hend' should Quit " Now.."! (..45!! ?)
(Watchin'them Guys made me feel OLD... ) took me way back! ..
)-: :-/ (-: Eer! :chin: ..
.. :D

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Who?
picture.php

" May " of heard of Panterinho.

^M.bisping makes his Commentary Debut

Sigh!.. Shooto's not gonna last long with me :( ..(if he starts "pecking" at my head LOL)

Last edited:
B

birdman_

picture.php

Sure Josh Barnett and another U.S is fighting too
"Boxing Ty"

Last edited:
B

birdman_

picture.php

^Not right is it? " Beach babes " going at it? !!

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Lol. " Fool ".Tell me How can FightPass Be Awfull? Silly Boy
Vengeance Rampage..? Well Thx for the 'Location' Marker! . You have aided me..' d '. Reverse Effect Puddin' Head

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Go South Korea!
UFC Fightnight Henderson vs Nasvidal is on in 3.5 Hrs Or @ 1 Pm!
My UK time is 9.33am
(Fightpass but Streams Available)

Nasvidal Edged the win imo

Last edited:
B

birdman_

picture.php

Torres headlines

... (So i thought Tecia '! ..BUT NO, Rony Torres!!!!! who??? I Recognize NO NAMES AT ALL! To make things worse the Only thing i will be Recognizing is the Voice of "Newly Appointed "Commentator Michael Bisping.. "Lul /-:" .. Coming from some Hebrew "House!!?" in Rio de Janeiro)

Starts in 55 minutes btw .... Still MMA/UFC init ...

Btw ole man says Today/yesterday [5th] ..Mainly in America i expect,many boxers (or hoping for a career in boxing,folk) are Moving to The UFC Instead !!

I'd say MMA/UFC would be a Much tougher Journey

Last edited:
B

birdman_

^10.12.15

Tuff Finale 11.12.15. Feat: Mendes n Edgar
(<?>= Dates). " Fuokin rolleyes .. lol"

"^^^ Lets talk about PRETTY WOMEN!! ^^^. :D

Last edited:
B

birdman_

FLASH !!! AhhhHAAA!.. Saviour offf --THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!... :D

OK,that aside.(not f*'n really!..) ":D " Heres "Doppleganger" SAGE NORTHCUTT Whos also on the fight night Vegas Card. "10th!"

Whoopydoo Singing here!! :-D rolleyes. Cant get Queen out out o' my head,NOW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.