What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NBA finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spider Crab

Does anyone watch the NBA finals?

I think the pictures they show of the players posing with the trophy are hilarious.

Like they are romantically or sexually involved. :redface:

S

Spider Crab

Looks like the team of misfits is going to ease past the misfit team.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
They'll get Melo next year, so they'll probably be favorites for the title. Dont know how he helps out their defense issues, but maybe wade will go to germany to get his knees regenerated, so he can actually stop someone from dribbling past him.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Put a fork in it.... The Big Homie from SoCal Kawhi Leonard owns the Heat.....

LeBron is bouncing after this season.... Wade will get money only in Miami... Bosh ehhh weak sauce.....

Lakers next season will get LeBron ... The amount of money he will make in Hollywood will shit on Basketball money... Nike would love to bring the Kobe LeBron Puppets back!

watts

ohms
Veteran
I don't see Lebron leaving. I see others leaving and predict they will bring other players to Miami. Miami will do anything and everything to try and make Lebron happy.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
LeBron has called Kobe an Alpha Male and many times expressed how much respect for him he has... I love this pic... Dwight Coward just looking like a Deer in Headlights

picture.php

S

Spider Crab

Will he do the 'Not 6, Not 7.............' in Los Angeles?

But more importantly, will he have a hair transplant in the off season?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Kobe is almost as tall as lebron in that picture.
why would lebron make more money in LA than other cities? he's an endorsement superstar wherever he goes. maybe he'll have more opportunity to make movies or music there, if that's his inclination, but i doubt it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.