What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WORLD CUP GERMANY 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Basically the coach of Ecuador (won't even write his name, he deservers to be forgotten) gave away the game to the Germans. he replaces 5 of the best players Ecuador has ever seen with amateurs who were only going to play in case someone got injured... after i saw the line-up for Ecuador at the start of the game i knew he was giving away the game, and after the first German goal i turned the t.v off and went to buy some gardening supplies... shame on you you fucking faggot coach, i hope someone knocks you on your ass if you dare to step back on Ecuador. this is not the way to play a world cup... the typical miser.
this is a total lack of respect for the game, it is one of the most coward things i have seen on a world cup.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
^^ I have to agree. I'm not complaining that we won, but winning against the propper team would have been better :badday:

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
Alex, yes, had Germany won against the proper Ecuador team, i would have had to write an admission to you regarding how Germany kicked Ecuador's ass... still, the Germans did kick their ass very justly, fair and square, but damn, i can't help but get upset at the coach for not sending the real team...
plus, i don't buy into the reasons he gave on why he used the team he used... it was a lack of respect towards the Germans too, he was scared with their rough play they were going to injure his key players... yeah right.

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
^ i woke up to see the game and fuck, ecuador was paying like..... well verry poor!:( fuck that coach! i agree w/ you paz! total loss of respect for the game!

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
It's quite understandable why he did it seeing as this game was pretty much unimportant to both our teams.
If it was a bussiness kind of situation I'd do the same....

But this beeing football, the move deffinately lacks respect towards all fans and the team itself :bat:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
England - Sweden 2-2; wow. Sweden likes to score in the last minute, it's the second time in this world cup. This means Germany takes on Sweden in the next game. England's up against Ecuador, but now Owen's out of the game.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Tonight; Argentina-Netherlands. Who will run over who?

ride.jpg

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
according to that site, my favorite team should have been costa rica...um... que rica esa niña!

edit: actually, after a second look, all the teams are my favorite team! :yummy:

Last edited:
G

look out for Argentina Today.... and good luck to mexico, angola is on a mission this time around!!!

OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAY, OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY

VIVA ARGENTINA! Vamos Che!

I gotta back the argies tonight against holland but it'll be a class game.

I hope sven has realised we need gerrard on the pitch now, so he can kick hargraeves out and i'd like to see lennon start a match with beckham holding midfield, lampard can come on at half time......

Status
Not open for further replies.