What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WORLD CUP GERMANY 06

Status
Not open for further replies.
best game so far imo... Germany and Poland. Poland almost pulled out a tie, but that red card really fucked that up. I was about to say how the best game so far was a tie (for that punk that said 0-0 games are boring... ??... whatever), but you know how it goes when you have one less player on your team. what a bummer for Poland. i guess i was rooting for them, since Germany fucked over the US last world cup with that hand ball that would have been a goal. but oh well, life goes on.

G

no matter what, germans deserved this win. iam sad beacause iam pole. we fought well but incompetence of janas proved germans unbeaten on their ground from 15 years. anyways polish team played well and congratulations to oliver neuville torschutzer.

peace pes :wave:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
damn Haps, you really want the U.S to nuke someone, uh? i dunno if you need to smoke more, or less, or stop smoking and instead start making bhang lassi or if you need to start playing football... or something!

Tunisia is notorious for the production of Dates btw (not dates as in match-making you silly bastards)... the arab shop around the corner sells them, really yummy and aids in digestion, so when you find yourself constipated, eat dates from Tunisia! maybe this is what Haps needs...

Vision of Shiva, you are right about not writting off the germans, they proved it today... fucking lucky bastards i say though... but Ecuador will kick their asses.

peace.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I used to have a friend from Tunisia whos dad owned a bunch of hotels on the beach.

Anywho I heard a rumor that 40,000 prostitutes have traveled to Germany for the cup, but the question is are any good looking?

G

It's not just a rumor

BERLIN, Jan 4 (IPS) - Football players, fans and journalists from all over the world are getting ready to head to the World Cup in Germany. And among those packing their bags are about 40,000 sex workers who will be there to satisfy the high demand for their services.

Some German cities are planning mobile brothels and condom distribution for the booming business expected in June, when FIFA (International Football Federation) holds its world championship.

Initial estimates have mentioned 40,000 prostitutes from other countries, although there is no named source for this figure. Women's organisations and trade unions fear that many may be tricked into coming with deceptive job offers and then find themselves defenceless and vulnerable in a country they do not know.

http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=31663
^ whole story

SOCCER! :woohoo:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Ecuador kicking ass again... 3-0 over Costa Rica, too bad for Costa Rica, if you asked me, had they taken the game against Germany more seriously they could have tied it and even won it. Germans prepare that ass for Ecuador, get some of those free condons they are giving away ´cause you will need them :biglaugh: :sasmokin:

well, what can you say to a kid who thinks football sucks because there are games that tie without scoring? i wonder how can they grow cannabis then, if they have to wait for so long to get high, which would be analogous to scoring a goal in football. you have to mature the goal just like you have to care for the seedling up to the curing process... :bat:

G

HA-HA England number 21. What a screw up :D

GOOOOO TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Who was the smart guy who picked Svennis? :chin: :wave:

G

oooh stupid 21 guy..
thought they took him off the pitch allready.
Oh well, i should stfu 'till the game is done.

Oh he's a fuck up tho.

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
england wins! 2-0 over trinidad in the last minutes!

congrats england! trinidad~ if it wasn't for the error in the defence in the first goal, it looked like it was a draw! good game trinidad! congrats! you guys played good!

mm

me for an german don`t care to play against sweden or england!
Equador is very strong!
I guess, germany becomes second placed behind Equador in group A !
the games from our british friends was weak!!!
greetz,
budbuffer

mrjim5000

England certainly have a tough second round lined up. I would probably prefer to play Equador, England usually beat teams like them, but they are looking very strong, interesting to see how they stack up against Germany... Playing the Germans on their home soil will be incredibly hard, it's difficult not to imagine the hosts getting to the semi's at least, even if England are in their way....

I so hope England don't go out. The WC always loses abit of magic for me when England aren't there to support :(

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
GO HOLLAND

GO HOLLAND

As much as i'd like african teams to win... just not against Holland and Switzerland.

Go Holland, get your orange on.

Last edited:
G

germanbudbuffer said:
me for an german don`t care to play against sweden or england!
Equador is very strong!
I guess, germany becomes second placed behind Equador in group A !
the games from our british friends was weak!!!
greetz,
budbuffer

Well as an outsided (USA) well soon to be outsider :pointlaug If I were Ger. I would want to play Sweden, from what I have seen Eng. looks very solid and Sweden is not playing very well (they are better than this) just my thoughts. Please USA stop this lazy football it doesn't fly W Cup...BRING IT OR LEAVE NOW. :joint: oh yea Beasley enjoy the bench you flake.

yeah,
you are right!
sweden had a strong 20 minutes in the first half.
but, come on!
the british team is not so strong as everybody thinks!
greetz,
budbuffer

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....Really......just watched the Argentinian team play the Sebian-Montenegran team.......6-0 to Argentina........one goal was the result of 24 perfect passes.......OMG!

.....Looks like the Argie's are going to be hard to beat by any team this World Cup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts