What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WORLD CUP GERMANY 06

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

To be fair - the Czechs are a little bit good.

The Reyna effort, in the first half, that hit the post may have changed things - but right now it's bit of a walk in the park for the Czechs.

I don't think the yanks are gonna get through this group of death! Oh well USA got through to the last 8 - 4 years ago - but not this time I don't think!

Stick with the Italians - a much better bet!

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
well, seems like a group of seasoned professionals is giving a lesson to a young bunch of amateurs.

To be fair, USA is fighting bravely.

rgds, kov

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Salute to the Czech Republic! It was like watching men play boys, we were outclassed. 3 Bong salute!
H

B

BeAn

The septic's are taking a kicking... stick to the grid-iron lads.. :sasmokin:

j/k

lol...

exactlywatt

well, no suprise there.

USA will have to be damn lucky to get out of this round. damn lucky...
being -3 goals sure isn't going to help.

Last edited:

marimbas

Usa should hire a real coach, not a noob, like bruce arena. No offence to any fan, but the MLF sucks, the soccer level is quite low, thinking that a coach from a low level league will take them far is just dumb.

Hire a german, or a brit, or at least a spanish, in those leages the good coaches hang out...

G

marimbas said:
Usa should hire a real coach, not a noob, like bruce arena. No offence to any fan, but the MLF sucks, the soccer level is quite low, thinking that a coach from a low level league will take them far is just dumb.

Hire a german, or a brit, or at least a spanish, in those leages the good coaches hang out...

So you are saying that Steve Nicol of my MLS NE Revs can't coach?? Maybe if Taylor Twellman was on this team with Donovan and crew we could at least hang with the big boys.. Nice job Czech you guys have earnerd your #2 ranking for sure.

thank you all for nice words... hope Yankees took something from this lesson:)
and will play much better against Italy cause we really dont want to play against Brazil:)))))

marimbas

Stoned Silly said:
So you are saying that Steve Nicol of my MLS NE Revs can't coach?? Maybe if Taylor Twellman was on this team with Donovan and crew we could at least hang with the big boys.. Nice job Czech you guys have earnerd your #2 ranking for sure.

I didnt say he CANT coach. I just said they are not in the same level as the europeans... thats it

G

Farmer John said:
Mexico wins the whole cup. :p Gold, champions, mexico. :D

As good of chance as any.. But I am going with our host Germany. We all no how tough it is to win in their home and getting calls won't hurt. :joint:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
thank-you ,czechs.

thank-you ,czechs.

GO GHANA!!!!
all cannabis smokers should be cheering for Ghana.

i hear the players back home douse them selves with cannabis water before games.

GHANA GHANA GHANA
:woohoo:

Last edited:

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
ouch! :yoinks:

We got punked by the Czechs. I love the sport of Football but what we played looked nothing like the game. To get out of our group now we have to beat the Italians and Ghana and hope 6 points is enough :badday:

:badday:

yup, looks like its just not gonna happen for the US, but who knows. hopefully Ghana can come through, but its not looking good for them right now

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Big mistake on refree's part, Ghana should have been awarded a penalty kick.

What a pity, Italians are masters at acting hurt and keeping the score, I don't enjoy italian game as much as I like Ghana's style. They're not impressed with italian "grandeur" at all.

Forza Ghana!!!

rgds, kov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts