What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WORLD CUP GERMANY 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
USA!! USA!! USA!! If we get out of our group of death it'll be a great acomplishment. :woohoo:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
Mexico!

Ecuador is winning 1-0 over Poland in half time!

smoke time! puff, puff, pass!

oh and Germany won over Costa Rica and has 3pts.

exactlywatt

congrats to germany and ecuador!!!! that was some very fine football today i must say!!

and here's well wishes to england in the morning, morning in the states anyways.

i can't wait for mexico vs. iran, i think it's gonna be a really intresting match.

Last edited:

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Damn, what a shame! I lost all my hope. Only my girlfriend can mend a fan's broken heart!

Last edited:
C

Chamba

I can hear you cheering them from here Gypsy!..lol

"EEEEeennnnNNNGGggglllLLAANNDDDD!"

do you reckon England are gonna win a couple of games this World Cup or show lots of promise, sadly struggle and then do their usual, look very average and fall out early?

how about a friendly bet?

and it's heavily weighted in your favour I might add as Oz is about 3 million - 1 to get past the first round let alone win and Eeennngggglllland is in the 20-1's to win and the AUssies have Brazil to play in the first round as well and England are up against a weak three soccor minnows!!...and I won't go on how unfair that it is! .....

so I must be off my head to want a bet!.

I bet Australia will progress as far or further than England in this year's World Cup...it's a wild one but the Aussies have never had such a winning coach..and I think this year's England team is much like the others...a team of stars, not a star team and their form has of late has been very average..while Australia has played above themselves...

btw I wonder if it's a good time to visit Holland while the World Cup is on?..I'd love to do a quick visit to Am'dam in June without the crowds..

won't most of the Europeans stay home and be glued to the telly, not travel & Amsterdam will be as busy as April or October?...are they predicting there will be less people in Amsterdam during this WC time?..,,I'd be interested to know!

Last edited:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
shit england played like crap... could not even score a goal with paraguay playing like a bunch of sissies... shameful game...

B

BeAn

!!!

!!!

Sven... wtf was he thinking???

Hargeives... he's S**T!!??

We won on a fluke.. own goal...

If we play like that again we wont have a bob at winning the cup.. :badday:

:rant:

Last edited:
G

The Swede - T&T game wasnt that good either..
Hoping Ivory Coast will kick the shit outta Argentina now in todays last game. :woohoo:

G

this is the outcome when the wages of the team are greater than the supporters income ,,pay the puffs real wages theyd soon score ,,football its just about the money ,,real football is down the park on a sunday afternoon after 6 pints and 20 fags

G

i hope it's england v germany in the final.

i think australia will surprise this time round, they have a great coach and i'm impressed with harry kewel, he can run through people like they're not there.

USA bitchesssss. no but really, i'll go for any South American team except argentina because they are a bunch of ... well you fill in the blank. ;) anyways, the world cup is sick as fuck and i am tired of these fucking stupid ignorant Americans (even though i am one.. half anyway) that say soccer sucks and it's boring. well fuck you because i cant get enough of it. i love my football and baseball, but some people need to give it respect because it gives us a bad fucking name.

oh yeah, the only way to watch soccer is on the spanish channel because they make it 100 times more exciting to watch. trust me, even if you dont understand spanish. god watching in english is soooooo boring. now do you want to here... "and he kicks the ball and he scores; goal for [whatever team]" or ... "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL" dude im telling you, watch that shit in spanish if you can.

anyways, just having some fun on here. no feelings hurt, right?

Last edited:

bigjayworks

eatlikekings said:
oh yeah, the only way to watch soccer is on the spanish channel because they make it 100 times more exciting to watch. trust me, even if you dont understand spanish. god watching in english is soooooo boring. now do you want to here... "and he kicks the ball and he scores; goal for [whatever team]" or ... "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL" dude im telling you, watch that shit in spanish if you can.

anyways, just having some fun on here. no feelings hurt, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG :lurk: i know Exactly what you mean.. i toke and drink a few beers and its perfect for me to watch soccer i just get to into it.. its like a religion

Status
Not open for further replies.