What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WORLD CUP GERMANY 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Vision of Shiva said:
Rosy - so where are you from..? You're not some kind of footballing spy for Equatorial Guinea or something are you? :biglaugh:
I'm a bit of a mix Shiva, but 100% European, and dad's English so I've got this soft spot for fish and chips and Stilton cheese, know what I mean?
The macaroni-eaters are in great shape, that's for sure, but so was Spain and Argentina. I believe they'll run into a German brick wall tonight. Don't forget, this is the German World Cup, they simply will do anything in their power to win, and 60 000 + fans will be behind them. Come to think of it, there are rarely any surprises from the quarter finals and on, more or less always the same teams fighting it out. The only big surprise lately was the Greek win in the Euro. Those poor Greeks, they've been banned from all international competition by FIFA, can't even receive a foreign club in Greece, so they won't even be there in the next Euro I think. My prognosis: Germany vs France on Sunday. Although, I've been wrong on a lot of things in this World Cup. If anybody would have told me three weeks ago that France will beat Brazil, I would have laughed my head off.

G

Rosy Cheeks said:
My prognosis: Germany vs France on Sunday.

Yeah but who wins...? :D I'm tipping the French but I suppose anything could still happen. All it takes is a moment of refereeing madness!!

Less than an hour to see the fate of the Germans and the Italians. (macaroni eaters :D)

Anyone would think the English were a xenophobic, jingoistic lot!

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Okay, a victorious Italy. It's getting interesting. Everytime I predict something it turns out the other way. So; Portugal will win the World Cup. Let's see what happens...

Blowmonkey

Let's not hope that happens. Zidane deserves a big and appropriate goodbye, Portugal doesn't deserve anything in my eyes, would be a bit of a disgrace to football. One thing that's going to be a given is that Portugal will try to weaken France by having them booked as many times as possible, so if they might advance, they'll essentially have to play with a B-team, they've got 7 booked players already, including Zidane.

vidro

Portugal this and Portugal that...
Portugal will try to win the game!
I rub my crystal ball and see Pauleta scoring 2 and Henry 1
see ya

Blowmonkey

vidro said:
Portugal will try to win the game!

:chin:

So which team doesn't?

You can't deny that Portugal tries everything in it's power to get players of the opponents booked, they've shown that in almost every game they've played now. It's dirty.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
CalcioErba2004 said:
hmmm what no love for Italia? FORZA AZZURRI VINCETE PER NOI!!!! :joint:

FORZA ITALIA!!!! great game! man, poor germans couldn't do anything against an amazing italian team, plus the 2 masterful goals were a thing of beauty!
where are the nazi salutes now, uh? bitches! :bat: :pointlaug

today 5th of july is independence day here, and as usual, the politicians in power get on national t.v for some stupid shit, i hope they do their shit anytime they want as long as they don't interrupt today's game...
anyway, when will we be getting free live tv through the internet? :chin:

:wave:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
You really wanna keep your fucking mouth shut if you ain't got anything decent to say :wink:

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
Alex-F said:
You really wanna keep your fucking mouth shut if you ain't got anything decent to say :wink:

sorry man, i should have done the ´say no to racism´ german style salute instead :D

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Hey Alex, your team played really well I must say. I think all the Germans can be proud of the team's performance...

...decent enough? :wink:

rgds, kov

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
knowing spanish and some latin makes italian an easy thing to decipher :D
cannavaro loves france, come my son, come to berlin, zidane we await for you with open arms :D lol...

peace.

mace_ecam

It was a great game, i have to admit italy played a bit better, and after all, its just fair, germany took the cup 1990 in italy.

Congrats to Italy!

Enjoy your victory, suckers :D hope you make it trough the final, damn bastards...:sasmokin:

G

I wanted germany to win but I was really disappointed @ something they did.. italy had a man down, kicked the ball out to attend to him.. standard procedure is for the team who gets the throw in to return the ball to the team that kicked it out.. germany just kept possession which i thought was totally tactless. I dont know if Ive ever seen that happen at a professional level before.

anyways, I want france to win just because portugal dives too much. diving ruins the sport, buncha fuckin pussies.

vidro

really.. i don´t know what´s wrong with you guys but i have my rennie tablets, do you have yours?!

G

Not looking so good for you at the minute vidro.

30 mins to go France - 1 Portugal - 0...

Status
Not open for further replies.