What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WORLD CUP GERMANY 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
oh mi amigo marimbas, you are easily convinced by the poor acting of a portuguese...
i assure you, if someone really steps on your balls with those shoes, you are k.o :biglaugh:

Rosy, i never liked C.Ronaldo, the kid is just too into himself and will sell his mother for a game and a picture of his in the papers...

Portugal played for more than half the game with one more man and England without their main foward and still Portugal wasn't able to score; they faked so many faults it was really repulsive.

the story of yesterday repeats itself today.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
what a nervy finish to the game. I am personally glad England didnt win. Those bloody poms mate, dont get me started!

G

The Port. flags will be sticking out every window on Main St. tonight. I can already hear the car horns. How about those shoot outs hey England :asskick: I have a thought for you footballers Sudden Death overtime after 30 min reg. overtime. Play until someone scores non stop no time limit. At least then someone wins for real... :joint: :wave:

G

- ezra - said:
what a nervy finish to the game. I am personally glad England didnt win. Those bloody poms mate, dont get me started!

:fsu: i'll get u started ,,whats up with us pom's ?

Last edited:
G

I'm a little bit worse for wear on the beer but I'd like to say thanks for the support lads - for those who gave it. IMO and to be fair we got what we deserved it's as simple as that. Rooney - impetuous. (cf. Beckam and Simeone incident). It appeared harsh and I didn't like what Ronaldo did to get his own club team mate sent off - but he got what he deserved.

I am 33 years old and I have witnessed this whole thing many times before.

Just as Paz questioned the temperament of the South Americans - you have to question the temperament of the English. We appear to have no balls. No fucking balls - there it is....

I'm inconsolable....fed up of really dramatic English defeats. They can't just get beat like any other team - oh no - it has to be this kinda defeat. Reminded me of Arsenal vs. Barcelona defeat and the whole heroic 10 man performance.

Fuck England. (sorry I'll sort it out in a bit)

G

i know u are ,,shall i help though ,,us poms got a billion pound team and cant score penalties thats whats up with us ,,bunch of dreamers we are ,,shoud've used the womens team

Guvnor

Vision of Shiva said:
I'm a little bit worse for wear on the beer but I'd like to say thanks for the support lads - for those who gave it. IMO and to be fair we got what we deserved it's as simple as that. Rooney - impetuous. (cf. Beckam and Simeone incident). It appeared harsh and I didn't like what Ronaldo did to get his own club team mate sent off - but he got what he deserved.

I am 33 years old and I have witnessed this whole thing many times before.

Just as Paz questioned the temperament of the South Americans - you have to question the temperament of the English. We appear to have no balls. No fucking balls - there it is....

I'm inconsolable....fed up of really dramatic English defeats. They can't just get beat like any other team - oh no - it has to be this kinda defeat. Reminded me of Arsenal vs. Barcelona defeat and the whole heroic 10 man performance.

Fuck England. (sorry I'll sort it out in a bit)

With you mate-this really does hurt. But didnt you just know it was going to go that way! Always the same with us lot-so many hopes and expectations,then the same old same old happens-and MY does it hurt.
Sometimes wonder why I bother with the footie-the amount of heartbreak it brings to me.

All The best from a extremely sad Guv'nor

G

Guvnor said:
With you mate-this really does hurt. But didnt you just know it was going to go that way! Always the same with us lot-so many hopes and expectations,then the same old same old happens-and MY does it hurt.
Sometimes wonder why I bother with the footie-the amount of heartbreak it brings to me.

All The best from a extremely sad Guv'nor

Yeah fed up mate. That's the way it goes. Next time we need to admit from the outset that we are not the best team in the world. Rooney or no Rooney - we ain't got it.

G

passing the ball back half the game dont help ,,half the team thinks their playing rugby ,,,message to becks tell ya players the ball goes the other way up the field not towards ya own goal ,,bunch of muppets

G

Yeah fucking bunch of English muppets.... :D

At least we are good at slagging off our own!

G

i pity the german authorities tonight though theyre gonna think ww3 has started ,,,

G

oh and i heard fifa are entering the oscars next year and have been nominated in every category

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
ZIDANE, please fogive this silly mortal for even insinuating you can't play anymore!

all i can say is WOW! France won like a world champion, i never thought they could get their shit together this tight after what they showed in the first round.

Brazil should feel proud of having lost to such a great team today, i only wish Argentina could have had the pleasure to go this way...

one love!

Status
Not open for further replies.