Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA The Black horse has arrived.. Don't choke Brazil & England cause we will be there this time around...Lets just hope the fans show all the players There is no place for racism, EVER!!!!!!!

Comment

I think it is good for us to get the crap kicked out of us on the soccer field, let's face it, most of the world would like to kick us in the balls, and I can't say I blame them. It is also good for the mindless telepopulation of suburbia to see a real world contest, not an American one that we just call "world" championships. Of course most won't, I don't even know who is televising it here. Y'all have fun, isn't that the goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal?
      H

Comment

LOL ^

It's gonna be nice to see how american football compares with Euros..
        And i quess Africa too since they got Ghana, Czech and Italy in their group.

Comment

Kov, Alex, come on guys, polish/german fall outs can get out of hand.
          I hate football, and the british streets get filled with lager louts spilling out of the bars with tvs. It's a ridiculous game. Just buy em a ball each and have done with it. No need to squable on a field for the same one. So much money and time wasted on it.

Comment

fucking a, i was hoping costa rica would kick some german ass today... i am a dreamer so what!?

anyway, you all should know this cup is for ARGENTINA. just watch...

oh and in half an hour Ecuador will kick Poland´s butt.
            Last edited by PazVerdeRadical; 06-09-2006, 20:27.
            "spread a little love and let the blessing go around..."

...so what u rep don?

Comment

USA!! USA!! USA!! If we get out of our group of death it'll be a great acomplishment.
              "Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government".....

Comment

Mexico!

Ecuador is winning 1-0 over Poland in half time!

smoke time! puff, puff, pass!

oh and Germany won over Costa Rica and has 3pts.
                Medical patient in compliance

Viva La Revolucion OG!
                my C99 & Grapefruit flower pix

Cab of Dankness! vol.2 Fighting Buddah and Bubba Kush
                ^^^^^^

Comment

2-0 Poland dont have a mid and they ran their forwards and defense ragged.
                  I am infectiously dedicated to the vast art of nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by PazVerdeRadical

oh and in half an hour Ecuador will kick Poland´s butt.
                    man, whoever wrote that must be an amazing football expert

...so what u rep don?

Comment

congrats to germany and ecuador!!!! that was some very fine football today i must say!!

and here's well wishes to england in the morning, morning in the states anyways.

i can't wait for mexico vs. iran, i think it's gonna be a really intresting match.
                      Last edited by exactlywatt; 06-10-2006, 05:04.
                      cheers yall!

Comment

Damn, what a shame! I lost all my hope. Only my girlfriend can mend a fan's broken heart!
                        Last edited by kov; 06-10-2006, 06:24.
                        kov's outdoor 2006

kov grows Crazy Monk's gear

Comment

......C'mon.......C'mon!...... .Hurry Up England C'mon!
                          'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

C'mon Paraguay!! C'mon baby!!!!

Comment

I can hear you cheering them from here Gypsy!..lol

"EEEEeennnnNNNGGggglllLLAANNDD DD!"

do you reckon England are gonna win a couple of games this World Cup or show lots of promise, sadly struggle and then do their usual, look very average and fall out early?

how about a friendly bet?

and it's heavily weighted in your favour I might add as Oz is about 3 million - 1 to get past the first round let alone win and Eeennngggglllland is in the 20-1's to win and the AUssies have Brazil to play in the first round as well and England are up against a weak three soccor minnows!!...and I won't go on how unfair that it is! .....

so I must be off my head to want a bet!.

I bet Australia will progress as far or further than England in this year's World Cup...it's a wild one but the Aussies have never had such a winning coach..and I think this year's England team is much like the others...a team of stars, not a star team and their form has of late has been very average..while Australia has played above themselves...

btw I wonder if it's a good time to visit Holland while the World Cup is on?..I'd love to do a quick visit to Am'dam in June without the crowds..

won't most of the Europeans stay home and be glued to the telly, not travel & Amsterdam will be as busy as April or October?...are they predicting there will be less people in Amsterdam during this WC time?..,,I'd be interested to know!
                              Last edited by Chamba; 06-10-2006, 15:28.

Comment

shit england played like crap... could not even score a goal with paraguay playing like a bunch of sissies... shameful game...

...so what u rep don?

Comment

Working...
                                X