What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WORLD CUP GERMANY 06

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

PazVerdeRadical said:
^^ yes Blowmonkey, perfect pentalty kick, pure freshness :D

easydisco :friends:
longdivision, sure thing, we will smoke in peace no matter the outcome :canabis:, but brazil won't win the cup, so don't get your hopes up :dance:

a friend and i made the real ontological proof to either refute or approve the existence of God, it is as follows: If Ghana doesn't defeat Brazil and if Argentina doesn't win the Cup, then it means God does not exists :biglaugh: Saint Agustine nor Saint Anselm couldn't have written a more truthful statement :yoinks:

peace!

Brazil may not win brother, but RONALDO RONALDO RONALDO! That chubby champ is awesome! Yes I see him very hefty and although I am missing the telecast of the game I am watching the yahoo.com emirates matchcast with the ticker giving me the play by play.

By the way, maybe your understanding of god derives from your eloquent nature, you are quite the happy verbalizer and your commentary is very much appreciated, its been nice to come to this thread and catch up with you lot on a regular basis.

I may seem like a traitor to some for saying this but, "GOOOOOOOO GHANA" I hope they remain intense, ghana seems to thrive on late goals, hopefully this will be the case!

*edit, 2-0 well at least we will have some nice brazil highlights to revel over later on. lol* next half will be more fun!!

Last edited:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
good luck ghana! those guys almost got the tie! but their lack of expirience cost them the tie and brazil made another one! 2-0

gonna be a good 2nd half! time to roll up a gordito! hehe

mm

naga_sadu

Yea, Ghana seemed to possess the ball more than Brazil (as of the 1st half at least). Too bad they couldn't convert possession into chances + goals. Guess it's inexperience, huh? Either ways, they played pretty impressively so far.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
well, again brazil benefits from the refs... wtf is wrong with this guy showing yellow cards to all players of ghana? the second goal by brazil was not goal, adriano started to run in off-side and then received the ball before scoring in off-side as well... of course, this kind of plays are always eliminated if argentina happens to do it (already 3 goals in the cup robbed from argentina this way).
Ghana has wasted too many opportunities to score too... man, this is dangerous, this means that there is a 50% chance that God doesn´t exists :chin:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
paz... god is just playing w/ you righ now. everything is gonna be good. that one player "messi" you guy's hav is a fucking artist! :yoinks:

:wave:
mm

Last edited:
G

Penalty to Spain!!

....Get in...

Is this au revoir France?

Last edited:
G

This is turning into a cracking game.

I like the way Spain's defence has been playing the offside trap absolutely perfectly against (the lone figure of) Henry but then the French goal comes from a clever move to leave Henry offside. Veira plays a one - two with Ribery who scores. And of course, with the offside laws as they are Henry is not interfering with play despite being in an offside position.

That was a nice move by the French.

Set up for a good second half.

Last edited:
G

The Champions of 98 go on.

Who would have thought that the French would get their shit together so nicely to beat the perennial underachievers Spain.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
dang another team gone. who thell do i cheer for now. maybe i should try a reverse thing and cheer for italy. my cheering seems to be counterproductive this round

good game though and much better officiating.

marimbas

Damn you franchutes... I and the whole spain hates you!!!!! Im gonna be cheering Brazil for the next game!!! the revenge of the 98 will be sweet, at least i am praying for a 4-0 Zidane why dont you die already?

dav1

Still alive :dueling: :lurk:

Merci Monsieur ZZ :bat: :woohoo:

Brazil-France :yummy: probably the revenge of 98 but wait and see

Sorry for Spain :badday:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Amazing. A French team without geist suddenly gets it together and beats one of the best looking teams of the tournament. Not Spain's turn this time either. Zidane's goal in the last minute showed what a champ he is, old and tired but still dancing on the field...

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
great game i thought! i wasn't cheering for either though, so...

V.O.Shiva, your analysis of the off-side for france's first goal was on point; although it is worthy of note that when adriano scored the 2nd goal for brazil, he was in active off-side since he started to run towards the goal implying intention to play it.
but no one seems to notice these things when brazil plays...

now we will see whether france has what it takes to beat the object of most people's fetiches lol...

peace.

G

PazVerdeRadical said:
great game i thought! i wasn't cheering for either though, so...

V.O.Shiva, your analysis of the off-side for france's first goal was on point; although it is worthy of note that when adriano scored the 2nd goal for brazil, he was in active off-side since he started to run towards the goal implying intention to play it.
but no one seems to notice these things when brazil plays...

now we will see whether france has what it takes to beat the object of most people's fetiches lol...

peace.

Unfortunately, I missed the Brazil vs.Ghana game. Well I managed to watch about 10 minutes in total. I heard that the Adriano goal was offside. Oh well, I'm sure their samba magic deserves a few more outings.

As for France..? What's going on there? They're beginning to look like they might give Brasil a run for their money. I thought Ribery played some great stuff tonight.

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Vision of Shiva said:
I thought Ribery played some great stuff tonight.

Yes, he's rapidly becoming a key player in the team, and has been more important for the French play so far than Henry and Trezeguet. He turned down a golden offer from Wenger (Arsenal), to go play in Lyon. Still, he has a place in any of the major European clubs.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Ribery woke up. France is finally starting to look like the team they need to look like. This is turning out to be one hell of a World Cup. Some really great match ups. FORZA AZZURRI VINCETE PER NOI!!!

M

marguzz22

I think that Germany or Brazil will win , its just amazing watching those brazillians play - movement , the joy of playing ah, but every time i start to watch these games around nigh , I smoke a pipe and fall asleep , no i dont smoke anymore when i watch the games

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
i had a dream lol

i had a dream lol

so last night i had a dream, hopefully a prophetic one! :yoinks:

i dreamed argentina was scoring goal after goal and the germans were simply shocked... in the dream i couldn't believe what i was seeing lol
so i woke up and took these two cool pictures :D

peace :sasmokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.