What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WORLD CUP GERMANY 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hey Paz! :wave: sorry to hear that bout your tv! when i move back to mex i'm gonna get me a directv down there!

everybody is affraid of the germans or what? maybe they get really nervous, but i doubt it. maybe the germans are laying really well?

congrats germany! 2-0 over sweden.''

can't wait for the mexico vx. argentina game! it should start in an hour~

peace.
mm

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Mexicanmafia, grettings hermano! :wave:
i think the swedes played really bad... with how badly the swedes were playing the germans should have scored a shit-load of goals... each time germans approached the swedish goal they were all free players, unmarked... i don't get it :confused: ... if argentina starts playing like that i'm gonna have to stop watching the cup :nono:

i think the game starts in 2 hours btw. it's gonna be a great game :jump:
good luck!

peace!

marimbas

my prediction for today has been just as i thought 2 germnay sweden 0.

Anyways for the next game sadly i think it will be Argentina 3 Mexico 0. But i might be wrong So stay tunned, Riquelme, is gonna play bad ass. And expect Messi for a goal!.

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
historically, mexico always plays its best when it has to face argentina, for the mexican ego (footbolistically speaking) the worste thing that can happen is loosing to argentina. mexico even allows its brazilian nationalized player to play this game! for those who know, you know what this means!
brasil and mexico uniting to defeat their common enemy; actually, it is argentina the target to defeat for all south and central american teams.
but their 'catenacho' style was naive, defending and holding back without foresight of what to do in case argentina got ahead in the score, and proof of this is that they lost without creating any new danger for argentina.

now germany and argentina have a long history in world cups, specially after the fraud of italy 90' :sasmokin: but with this game as well it is best not to speak too soon because anything can happen. :dueling:

good game my friend mexicanmafia, you have to be the best mannered mexican i know, 'cause all my mexican friends kept texting me to the cell with all sorts of nasty comments lol...

what can i say about Maxi's goal? :woohoo: a true work of art!

peace and love!

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
i got to hand it to you paz! you beat us fair and sqare! mexico played a good game though! but that second goal has to be the best ive seen imo! cheers argentina! good luck! good luck paz! i'm not sad, twas a great game!

cheers! i love this cup! even though we lost!

mm

marimbas

What a game.... the best game so far! Mexico play with all they had, so did Argentina.

Ending with a 2-1 in extra time. Sadly Mexico is coming back home, and Argentina will try to take down the host Germany in a game at Berlin, saturday 1 july. Wich promises one hell of a game!

Congratulations Argentina what a fucking gol!!!! damn, you took all our hopes with that!.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
The second Argie goal was BRILLIANT!! Best goal of the cup by far, an outstanding game. I hope the England game plays out as well :woohoo:

This is when the titans and a few minnows face off. Too bad about the officiating this WC, other than that it's been very entertaining.

G

I predict Argentina vs Brasil

and Brasil winning WC06!~ (of course) :joint:

the arg vs mex game was exciting for sure.. I was still all hung over and trying to focus Ive taken almost a week off work so far to watch certain games.. couldnt wait til i got home to watch the recordings!

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
GO HOLLAND!!!!! GO HOLLAND!!!!! GO HOLLAND!!!!!

Time to get your Orange on and get some fatties rolled for the game.
:woohoo:

so how much will be spent in English pubs in the next 3 hours?
and how much piss will be let loose in the hours following?

go beer!

the real winner of the world cup. lol

Last edited:

stikky budz

"" so how much will be spent in English pubs in the next 3 hours? ""

...nowhere near as much as will be spent on't 9th july when England meet Germany in the final.
:wink:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Smell my redcard.

hopoates_finger.jpg

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Well that was a dirty game.

I hope portugal gets their ass thumped next game.

white shirts just dont cut it. Orange or dont bother.

Blowmonkey

We didn't deserve this. Extra time was only 6 minutes when 20 would've been more appropriate. The Portugese were really annoying, wasting time at every chance they got, sneaky little bastards. At least we wrote history due to the incredibly bad reffing, 16 yellow and 4 red cards, just amazing.

Van Nistelrooy would have scored a goal somehow, but van Basten let Kuyt play. Bad decision to leave the topscorer of his team out of one of the most important matches of the tournament.
goonies.jpg

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
it was sad seeing Ecuador leave... but well, basically Beckham won the game ´cause no one else did anything for England, except for Rooney, he should play for Argentina lol, what a cool player he is.
man, no words for the Holland vs. Portugal game... i seriously thought Holland was going to win basing myself on how well they played against Argentina, but it also makes me wonder: why do most teams play better than they usually do when they have to face Argentina? why do their level drops so much when they're on their day-to-day games?
another thing that was forgotten was that yet one more legal goal was robbed from Argentina in the game against Mexico...
there's a conspiracy i tell you! i bet the germans have special football shoes to be able to play well in those shitty ass grass fields this world cup has offered.

the portuguese played a smart game though, and yet again started to play better after C.Ronaldo left the field lol... Holland failed to score in a few ocassions where failing to score was harder than scoring! and this is a sin in football and when you do that you always loose for some reason...

lets see what happens in Italy vs. Australia, i also want to see Switzerland's real level now that this is a live or die situation.

peace!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts