Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahaha verite man you are the best.... and your avatar dude... its the best. Please keep posting pictures like that man!
    Dont Worry!!! Be happy!!!

Marimbas Awsome Grow tent, probably going to start producing it for sale....

Comment

Originally posted by Verite
      Go Bra-zil!!

She's very excited...lol
      "Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government".....

Comment

Torres kicked ass today hittin 2 of the 3..!

Comment

Go Bra-zil!

"The time has come" the walrus said,
          "To talk of many things:
          Of shoes-and ships-and sealing wax
          Of cabbages-and kings-
          And why the sea is boiling hot
          And whether pigs have wings."

Lewis Carroll

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

looking for the Ogre

Blueberry Buds and some Wild Thoughts

Overgrow!

-Anything said by Rosy Cheeks is made up by a person trying to make himself seem important on the internet. The pictures in the gallery are photoshopped fakes.

Comment

Originally posted by PazVerdeRadical
            harking back to Zidane, i think he's tired plus he's on his way out, retiring, and it must affect it...he's also having a lot of fights with other important french players as well as the french coach... they are all fighting each other it seems, too many egoes.
            peace.

Originally posted by Rosy Cheeks
            You're correct VOS. He's soon 34 years old and in a few games his football career is over (in fact, if France won't qualify in the next game against Togo - Zidane can't play since he's got two yellow cards - then this was Zidane's last game). I personally think he was at his best in the Euro 2000, since then his star has slowly faded, which is quite normal. The French team is a amateurish project. Every trainer in France know that Trezeguet and Henry don't really match eachother, it's well known since the days when they played together in AS Monaco. Zidane and Henry never played well together in the National team, Henry doesn't like the balls he gets from Zidane and that's perhaps why he never really dazzled in the National team (like he does in Arsenal). So you've got three key players that don't really synchronize, but since Domenech (the French trainer) thinks that to make a National team you simply take the best players IHO and make them play together, you get what you get. The French team has some of the best players in the world, but not enough coordination, speed and audacity to make it in a World Cup game.
            Paz / Rosy - very well put - couldn't agree more. It's sad to see when players get a little bit too big for their boots and all the in-fighting starts...look at Ljungberg and Mellburg(sp?) they are like that too.

It must be massively disappointing for the French to see their team play in this way - especially after their brilliant performance to win it in France 98. I mean I'm a Brit and I get pissed off watching these prima donnas carry on. I suppose being a lifelong Arsenal fan I have an affiliation with the French national team and would still like to see them sort themselves out and go on to do well.

Anyway, what about the bloody Germans eh? They are getting better and better it would appear - told you not to write them off!

After England vs. Sweden tonight we'll know if it's going to be England vs. Germany next round - (this will be a massive game for England - the nation expects - big time!!) or England vs. Ecuador.

Come on the English tonight!!! Time to show the world that we can play a bit too. And if Sven is reading - we don't want any boring rubbish you muppet! (I like Sven really)
            Last edited by Vision of Shiva; 06-20-2006, 17:33.

Comment

Bastardos - 3-0 to the Krauts...

Comment

Basically the coach of Ecuador (won't even write his name, he deservers to be forgotten) gave away the game to the Germans. he replaces 5 of the best players Ecuador has ever seen with amateurs who were only going to play in case someone got injured... after i saw the line-up for Ecuador at the start of the game i knew he was giving away the game, and after the first German goal i turned the t.v off and went to buy some gardening supplies... shame on you you fucking faggot coach, i hope someone knocks you on your ass if you dare to step back on Ecuador. this is not the way to play a world cup... the typical miser.
                this is a total lack of respect for the game, it is one of the most coward things i have seen on a world cup.
                "spread a little love and let the blessing go around..."

...so what u rep don?

Comment

^^ I have to agree. I'm not complaining that we won, but winning against the propper team would have been better
                  The Electronic Music Thread....

Comment

Alex, yes, had Germany won against the proper Ecuador team, i would have had to write an admission to you regarding how Germany kicked Ecuador's ass... still, the Germans did kick their ass very justly, fair and square, but damn, i can't help but get upset at the coach for not sending the real team...
                    plus, i don't buy into the reasons he gave on why he used the team he used... it was a lack of respect towards the Germans too, he was scared with their rough play they were going to injure his key players... yeah right.

...so what u rep don?

Comment

^ i woke up to see the game and fuck, ecuador was paying like..... well verry poor!:( fuck that coach! i agree w/ you paz! total loss of respect for the game!
                      Medical patient in compliance

Viva La Revolucion OG!
                      my C99 & Grapefruit flower pix

Cab of Dankness! vol.2 Fighting Buddah and Bubba Kush
                      ^^^^^^

Comment

It's quite understandable why he did it seeing as this game was pretty much unimportant to both our teams.
                        If it was a bussiness kind of situation I'd do the same....

But this beeing football, the move deffinately lacks respect towards all fans and the team itself
                        The Electronic Music Thread....

Comment

croatia's my team, just cuz i'am croatian, i hate this sport

Comment

COME ON TRINIDAD!!!
                            "Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government".....

Comment

England vs. Sweden!!!! great game! man, excellent duel

...so what u rep don?

Comment

England - Sweden 2-2; wow. Sweden likes to score in the last minute, it's the second time in this world cup. This means Germany takes on Sweden in the next game. England's up against Ecuador, but now Owen's out of the game.

"The time has come" the walrus said,
                                "To talk of many things:
                                Of shoes-and ships-and sealing wax
                                Of cabbages-and kings-
                                And why the sea is boiling hot
                                And whether pigs have wings."

Lewis Carroll

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

looking for the Ogre

Blueberry Buds and some Wild Thoughts

Overgrow!

-Anything said by Rosy Cheeks is made up by a person trying to make himself seem important on the internet. The pictures in the gallery are photoshopped fakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X