What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WORLD CUP GERMANY 06

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

England has a snow balls chance in hell to win.
Stupid Svennis gonna need a new job by the end of the summer too. Oh he proly has one allready tho..

Brazil is tough to beat and they look like the faves in pretty much all the betting spots. But i'm hoping the Swedes will do it..
Germany might have a shot at the title it beeing their home games and we all know how home teams usually perform. Remember S-Korea last time?
Granted that they had A LOT of help from the referees, but still they impressed me.
Oh well whoever wins (not England or France) :D I'm hoping for entertaining games..
And also will be on the look out for indivituals like Ronaldinho, C. Ronaldo and Zlatan ..heres a teaser of the magic that is these guys when playing they are really playing :)
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/92651/ronaldinho_ronaldo_ibrahimovic/

GO SWEDES!!

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
You lot should see it around here, it's crazy :yoinks:

We live around Dortmund, Gelsenkirchen & Cologne, the 3 main stadiums, and everyone's going mad :D

G

my mrs loves the world cup ,,its the only time i dont mind decorating lol ,,,,

get prepared alex f you'll soon be seeing

lets hope theyre aint too much trouble ,,,but if theres any looting can u grab me an i pod lol

Last edited:

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
POLAND GO, GO, GO!!!!

..erm, I'm not sure we'll go out of group, but what the hell, it's all going to be fun, and lots of time spent watching tv, hectolitres of beer, and a good spliff to go with the victory (or defeat).

rgds, kov

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
hazyfontazy said:
my mrs loves the world cup ,,its the only time i dont mind decorating lol ,,,,

get prepared alex f you'll soon be seeing

lets hope theyre aint too much trouble ,,,but if theres any looting can u grab me an i pod lol

That's my street! :yoinks:

:biglaugh:

Hey Kov, Poland playing in Dortmund today, I might go over n see if I can look over the fences :D

It's really funny right now. With all the Americans coming over from their prostitution free country, the German goverment was expecting a massive increase in "sex tourism" so that the actually put camper van type boxes around the stadiums for people to get it on in, rather than everyone shagging in bushes :biglaugh:

G

LOL didnt they also import hookers from like Baltic countries.
What a world we live in..

:chin: :wave:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
No need to import em, at times like this Poland is davoid of females, they're all in Germany :biglaugh:

kov

^^^erm, I assure you there's more than enough women left for us here. But it's true, good looking women need to be imported to Germany, you just haven't got any there!

At least none of my girlfriends are going there.:D

Keep making such little remarks Alex and I'm certain we'll soon have a polish-german conflict on the forum. :wink: (just a joke)

rgds, kov

Last edited:

kov

Hehe, if I wasn't realistic about the poor state polish football is in, I'd say we're gonna crashh you guys come wednesday.:biglaugh:

Hopefully no Bollocks on your side is going to raise our chances!

:wave: kov

G

:respect: :respect: USA :chin: The Black horse has arrived.. Don't choke Brazil & England cause we will be there this time around...Lets just hope the fans show all the players :respect: There is no place for racism, EVER!!!!!!! :joint: :wave:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I think it is good for us to get the crap kicked out of us on the soccer field, let's face it, most of the world would like to kick us in the balls, and I can't say I blame them. It is also good for the mindless telepopulation of suburbia to see a real world contest, not an American one that we just call "world" championships. Of course most won't, I don't even know who is televising it here. Y'all have fun, isn't that the goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal?
H

G

LOL ^

It's gonna be nice to see how american football compares with Euros..
And i quess Africa too since they got Ghana, Czech and Italy in their group.
:chin:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Kov, Alex, come on guys, polish/german fall outs can get out of hand.
I hate football, and the british streets get filled with lager louts spilling out of the bars with tvs. It's a ridiculous game. Just buy em a ball each and have done with it. No need to squable on a field for the same one. So much money and time wasted on it.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
fucking a, i was hoping costa rica would kick some german ass today... i am a dreamer so what!?

anyway, you all should know this cup is for ARGENTINA. just watch... :D

oh and in half an hour Ecuador will kick Poland´s butt. :dueling:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts