What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nice goal by Team USA to force OT against canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.
want to cry, have to fly across the world, lost a bet LOL
USA was cheap, a mess, and unworthy of this game. deserved to lose

I

icmag.is.#1

GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a good game to watch on tele.

I

icmag.is.#1

im not from canada but i would rather canada win against an entire team of nhl'ers

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Both teams were made up of only NHL'ers. The only two teams that were. Coincidence they made the finals? I think not.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Canada should have won. They were the most talented team at the Olympics.
The US played better than anyone expected.

I

icmag.is.#1

well damn..... Were Pro athletes barred from entering the olympics a while back or am i just imagining stuff again

I

icmag.is.#1

Since around the time of the original 'Dream Team' pros have been allowed to compete at the Olympics.

thanks HLF!!!!!

Now what the hell am I going to watch at 3am when nothing is on? I gotta wait another 4 years just for a month of good tv.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
ya it was the dream team that lead the charge, makes for awesome sport every 4 years!!!!

Sort of. Even if the US had won today, it, nor will any gold EVER match up to the 1980 US hockey gold. It's because they were amateurs, against what was basically a pro team from USSR (no secrete they were paid by the government to play hockey full time as a team). Then to go on and win gold, that's what makes it the most spectacular gold medal in the history of the games. It will never be replicated.

Molson

Of course... of all the people on Team Canada... it has to be Crosby who scores the winning goal. Unbelievable. Makes me want to stab him in the face.

M

Mitch Connor

Iginla to Crosby in OT to give Canada an olympic record setting 14th gold medal.. How storybook is that...

Status
Not open for further replies.