What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apolo Ohno Screwed!

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
God! Just watched the mens 500 short track and watched AO get DQed for touching a Canadian that fell. In the replay, you can see the guy fall AWAY from Ohno's hand, with no "push". Ohno has had to deal with multiple worse infractions, and Canada gets to walk away with an unfinished medal. I guess they need everything they can get. I get so wrapped up in these things. Mancuso got screwed with a bad judging call and now Ohno... Bummed. Give us our medals!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Well it was the Head Canadian Referee that disqualified him. Ohno made a point of saying that after the race. Looked like he got screwed big time. Dude can fly on the blades.

iSmokeTrees

Growing up my hockey team would travel to canada to play and for various tournaments every year. I literally averaged a goal called back a game on canadian ice. I was a manchild American and the canadians don't like losing to Americans. In bantams at the north american silver stick championships I hit the leading scorer in all of Ontario so fucking hard I broke his collar bone and gave him a concussion. I also had a goal called back that game.