What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

does anyone else not care about the super bowl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no offense to the hardcore sports fans out there. but i dont care much for sports. maybe hockey(alittle)... bruins broke their 10 game loosing streak today, haha.
im really into music. i play drums, and smoke weed all day. :smokeit:

so am i alone. does any one else not care about the superbowl?
i mean, fuck, theres not shit on t.v. now....lame

F

fully baked

Preachin to the choir. Sports bore me to death unless I get to play.

Guitar player over here too pal Give me a bong, guitar, and some munchies and you may not see me for a few days if I'm jamming hard... Not that drummers aren't awesome, they just aren't as cool as the man with the axe :biggrin:

FB

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha yea, def better things to do. im about to roll up a dutchmaster.
i got back from band practice about an hr ago. so. time to relax... maybe put some always sunny in philadelphia on :D

could care less actually worried about the super bowl delaying the fansubbings of dragonball kai and fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.

C

Cerb

I've never sat through more than 10 minutes of a football game. It bores the hell out of me.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fullybaked, what type of music do you play?? i recently tryed out and got in, a local death/ black metal band. its pretty bad asss shit. i had my second practice today, and things are sounding better already!!

F

fully baked

Thats awesome fatblunt. I tend to just jam out by myself or with a friend and play a lot of blues/rock. The classics goodies...

I could never move my fingers fast enough to play any death metal... :dunno:

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
I've never sat through more than 10 minutes of a football game. It bores the hell out of me.
Same here and that applies for any/all professional sporting event.

Except in the old days I DID enjoy watching 'Bowling For Dollars'

Weird I know.

CC

I

Iron_Lion

I pride myself on not falling victim to organized team sports. The only televised sport I'll watch is worlds strongest man.

Here's an intersting football fact. In the average 3 1/2 hour televised football game you only see about 11 mins of actual new action, the rest of the time is filled up with commercials, shots or players/ huddles, replays and commentary.

And yeah, the superbowl sucks just a bunch of cromags chasing a ball around, thats like the game I play with my dog :D

antimatter

Veteran
I pride myself on not falling victim to organized team sports. The only televised sport I'll watch is worlds strongest man.

Here's an intersting football fact. In the average 3 1/2 hour televised football game you only see about 11 mins of actual new action, the rest of the time is filled up with commercials, shots or players/ huddles, replays and commentary.

you won't watch female gymnastics?

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha, thanks. i like all sorts of music, but im really excited to play shows again.
just haveing the ability to jam with your friends is great. keep it up!!

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I told someone that I'd be stopping by his SuperBowl party, but I'm gonna wait until halftime so I don't have to pretend to be interested.
Bet I'm a hit when I stop by with the bubble hash and SSH......

Trichgnomes

i'd rather watch plants grow than watch the super bowl....

lol me too. The way that sounds when you say it out loud is kind of funny. Usually it is said in a sarcastic way, and one is referring to grass, as if it is a lowly act or something. In this case, one can only assume you are talking about cannabis, which is a very fun, uplifting spiritual, etc. plant to be around. :canabis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts