Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone else not care about the super bowl???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone else not care about the super bowl???

no offense to the hardcore sports fans out there. but i dont care much for sports. maybe hockey(alittle)... bruins broke their 10 game loosing streak today, haha.
    im really into music. i play drums, and smoke weed all day.

so am i alone. does any one else not care about the superbowl?
    i mean, fuck, theres not shit on t.v. now....lame
    -Stay Medicated!-
    New Medical Grow - Coming soon!
    -The BluntCave!!- - No longer in progress -

~Don't Panic, It's Organic!~

Count me in, FatBlunt420!!

LOL
    One minute I held the key
    Next the walls were closed on me
    And I discoverd that my castles stand
    Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Comment

I've got it on, but meh.....having more fun here on icmag.
      ""...My deluded friend" he said, "...Everybody in this business knows that all the drug money from the narco- trafficantes finds its way to the City of London. Look at the HSBC bank, how they moved all those millions of dollars for the cartels in my country. Why your country did not prosecute them is clear to us, Great Britain does not care where the money comes from, as long as it comes to Great Britain, and no British Bank will be punished for bringing in the drug money. You people did it to China in the 19th century, and now you do it with the rest of the world. .."

"What is clear to this overworked law enforcement agent from a country which is truly suffering from the corrupting effects of Cartel Heroin is that the UK has absolutely no agenda to promote or support any agenda for legalisation, because it would mean a strangling of the supply of illegally-generated drug profits, but then, the UK is not alone in having no intention of lifting the yoke of prohibition!"

Comment

i'd rather watch plants grow than watch the super bowl....
        I am only here to entertain the most absurd of ideas

Comment

glad someone made this thread! ya, fuck the super bowl.....
          3620 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Yield was 8 1/2 LBS!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694

Comment

Never watched the superbowl, never will..
            "Live your life not celebrating victories, but overcoming defeats."

Comment

Preachin to the choir. Sports bore me to death unless I get to play.

Guitar player over here too pal Give me a bong, guitar, and some munchies and you may not see me for a few days if I'm jamming hard... Not that drummers aren't awesome, they just aren't as cool as the man with the axe

FB

Comment

haha yea, def better things to do. im about to roll up a dutchmaster.
                i got back from band practice about an hr ago. so. time to relax... maybe put some always sunny in philadelphia on
                -Stay Medicated!-

Comment

could care less actually worried about the super bowl delaying the fansubbings of dragonball kai and fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.
                  Mr. Salt: [noticing signs on vats] Wonka. Butterscotch? Buttergin? Got a little something going on the side?
                  Willy Wonka: Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

Comment

I've never sat through more than 10 minutes of a football game. It bores the hell out of me.

Comment

fullybaked, what type of music do you play?? i recently tryed out and got in, a local death/ black metal band. its pretty bad asss shit. i had my second practice today, and things are sounding better already!!
                      -Stay Medicated!-

Comment

Thats awesome fatblunt. I tend to just jam out by myself or with a friend and play a lot of blues/rock. The classics goodies...

I could never move my fingers fast enough to play any death metal...

Comment

Originally posted by Cerb View Post
                          I've never sat through more than 10 minutes of a football game. It bores the hell out of me.
                          Same here and that applies for any/all professional sporting event.

Except in the old days I DID enjoy watching 'Bowling For Dollars'

Weird I know.

CC
                          One minute I held the key
                          Next the walls were closed on me
                          And I discoverd that my castles stand
                          Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Comment

I pride myself on not falling victim to organized team sports. The only televised sport I'll watch is worlds strongest man.

Here's an intersting football fact. In the average 3 1/2 hour televised football game you only see about 11 mins of actual new action, the rest of the time is filled up with commercials, shots or players/ huddles, replays and commentary.

And yeah, the superbowl sucks just a bunch of cromags chasing a ball around, thats like the game I play with my dog

Comment

im not that big of a fan but il probably try and catch the last quarter.
                              Cured Bud pictures
                              Flowering pictures

Comment

Working...
                              X