What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Bowl XLIV: Who You Got?

Super Bowl XLIV: Who You Got?

• Saints

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Colts

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • I'm watching for the commercial advertisements

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Please...just give me a po boy and STFU!

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
H

Hal

This isn't about point spreads, or any other betting variables. Although that stuff may be in your figuring, just want to know who you are pulling for.

Me, I'm pulling for the Saints. Unless my team is in the game, I tend to go for the underdog. Plus, New Orleans gotta have some good karma coming their way. Plus, its party city man. :)

Gotta include a choice for the commercial advertisements, I would have that as my choice 1A.

Oh yeah...what's that old adage about smoking before ya drink alcohol, and not vice versa....?

Go Saints! Final score....Saints 41, Colts 38.

I'm personally boycotting the super bowl. I could care less about juiced up men chasing a ball around a field. If people got as excited about important things, as they do with the super bowl we could have a revolution in this country. But nobody is out there screaming about politics like they scream for their favorite football team. The super bowl is merely a distraction from the bigger issues, just like the olympics. Its not only a distraction but a way for them to push their corporate interests on the impressionable super bowl loving public. So this year lets turn off that opiate of the masses and read a book, and educate ourselves on the real issues at hand, not juiced up phonies running around for you're entertainement.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
I used to hate watching football, loved playing it. Then I watch a few games 5 years ago and the camera footage/angles was soooo much better I love watching it. Technology got me.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
i want the saints to win, but damn manning is the best qb ive ever seen and i dont know how they can beat him so im taking colts 35-28......hope yall enjoy the game with some cold beers, pizza and of course smoke up everytime a point is scored with all the scoring to be made im sure we will be blazed off our asses

C

Classyathome

Saints...

I wanna see all the tittys bein' flashed on Bourbon St. after they win...

Who Dat (showin' der tittys)???

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
20034_316079799103_728989103_4693152_6312925_n.jpg

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
my sisters friend used to date will smith, really great guy i hope he has a good game. it just now sank in after today no more football for 6 months man im gonna have too much time on my hands during the weekends. i watch baseball occasionaly but nothin like some good 'ol football!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Saints here - for about the same reasons you're pullin for'm Hal.
Pissed off though, i started a new job recently and of course they got the newguy workin the superbowl.. fuck ohwell

I'm personally boycotting the super bowl. I could care less about juiced up men chasing a ball around a field. If people got as excited about important things, as they do with the super bowl we could have a revolution in this country. But nobody is out there screaming about politics like they scream for their favorite football team. The super bowl is merely a distraction from the bigger issues, just like the olympics. Its not only a distraction but a way for them to push their corporate interests on the impressionable super bowl loving public. So this year lets turn off that opiate of the masses and read a book, and educate ourselves on the real issues at hand, not juiced up phonies running around for you're entertainement.

STFU

Superbowl and olympics just a distraction from bigger issues.. pffft maybe you need to get your nose outta those conspiracy books and realise not everything is suspect.. we watch the superbowl cuz its fun, we have a good time and yeah who wants to think about hard times and negative thoughts when you;re having a good time??

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Who do I got in the SUPER BOWL? hmmmm,let me check my bong...looks like NYC Diesel! LOL!

COLTS BABY!

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

LOL - to boycott something, you had to do it before, then stop.

You're just whining about the super bowl. Is this really the place? Save that for your blog dude.

How bout you walk into a bar while the game is on and give them your little speech. Prolly get a bottle to the head for being such a tool.

btw - it looks like you're sucking a big wang in your signature pic